The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

aakumu,

No, since I live in Bangkok, it's reasonable to fly directly to AC! I haven't gone to AC since 1998 so time to visit and play with chocolate candies! Thai girls seemed cuter but Filipinas are able to speak English and provide GFE because they wants to get married and go to USA!

Even though I'm the oldest of the bunch, mentally I'm immature and childish at heart so I'm able to hangout with younger crowd. Physically, I'm showing my age so I might have to visit Yanhee Hospital soon for complete makeover! Ha ha ha ha ha

So let's get together again during your next trip to BKK!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 22-04-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 22-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

dwpang,

Once again, don't worry about the red-shirts demonstration! Bangkok is SAFE!

If you get injured by the demonstration, I'll buy you an extra large chicken fried rice at HuayKwang Night Market, joke aside no problem in Bangkok!

You enjoyed going to Akane Massage, is it because you like their house special? Oh man, it's too painful when they insert their finger into your ******* and massage your prostate! Hee Haw

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 22-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
no need for thanks as it is alway a pleasure to meet great friends over nice foods and beer. yes we should plan to meet up for the next Songkran festival...
Songkran next year too far away. Anytime u dropping by Bangkok juz call or PM me. It was great talking to you over food & beers. Only thing we didn't have was enough time. How was your visit to the countryside? BTW we still don't believe u r tat "old"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
There's a Filipina SYT who wants to go dancing (no indianmagicoil, not that one), so I said I would take her on Friday. But normally I don't go to these joints. What's recommended these days? She will be hunting cute boys, I will be ogling other SYTs. Thinking behind Esplanade Mall, or Ratchada Soi 4 & 6, or maybe RCA.
Wah... finally back from the beach already? Can you commute to work or r u still working remotely? So now u have 2? Well u have 2 arms Try the usual RCA (more English music) - Slim, Flix, Route 66 etc.. Rachada Soi 4 (more thai music) - Snoop, Zaling, Zeed etc... or Thonglor Soi 10 (mix of English & Thai) - Muse, Funky Villa, Nueng Lern (or something like that). Catch up with u when I'm back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I should be there Sat till Wed, 24-28/4. Trying to cut short my stay but think of puying.... I can't. Furthermore 1 of my old old old tirak is in BKK...
Wah x3 "old"? Really Krungthep "old" bird... looks like we'll miss each other. Next time then

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 22-04-2010, 03:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I openly said b4, as long as SYT and not black. So what you think? ::
Of course I know your taste lah ... been drinking/cheonging with you for quite some time liao .
Old 23-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Of course I know your taste lah ... been drinking/cheonging with you for quite some time liao .
Long time no drink with you liao.... sat i drinking in bkk nana, u want to join me?
Old 23-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
wow so fast back to LOS let me have your dates ok
cheers
Shhh.... not so loud. Bo bian... the "force" is great in BKK. Air tix booked, but accomo not yet. Will wait out for a while longer. Will PM u once everything is cfm. Tentatively, 2-5th June.

Anyway, great to meet up for a late supper last week. Finally get to meet up in Sgp rather than BKK after all these while. 555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwpang View Post
... however all the commotion in bkk seems to affect the atmosphere of cheonging, esp when there is not much media reporting on the situation dere. so any kind souls can kindly advise whther it is still ok for the cheonging, as whther i will face massive jams or etc. thanks guys.
Bro, understand your concerns. Was also worried prior to my last trip abt the situation. But seriously, while it affects mobility, dun think it affects much on cheonging. Red, Yellow, Pink shirts, shorts, mini... who cares Cheonging still like dat.
Old 23-04-2010, 08:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long time no drink with you liao.... sat i drinking in bkk nana, u want to join me?
Hm....... ok you bring along your laptop and drink at BKK nana and I drink at Sillypore nana then we webcam and cheers together .
Old 23-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Hm....... ok you bring along your laptop and drink at BKK nana and I drink at Sillypore nana then we webcam and cheers together .
Good idea.... technology makes wonder. We can ta in different cities.
Old 23-04-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like it's finally gonna be a big and messy brawl in BKK. Sigh... hopefully they quickly get it over and done with. This protest does not seem to be getting anywhere.

My "visa" was also temporary revoked by OC after the bombings. Got worried over the news, and insisted BKK as "No Fly Zone" for now. Wah Piang eh... like that... die liao.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post

My "visa" was also temporary revoked by OC after the bombings. Got worried over the news, and insisted BKK as "No Fly Zone" for now. Wah Piang eh... like that... die liao.
Your OC rejected your "visa".

My company's HQ in Europe issued a cannot go to Bangkok order to all employees everywhere. Cancelled my issued ticket , cannot book Adelphi Grande, cannot drink scheduled kopi with bro yinyang. And now i do not know how to spent my ten of thousands of thai money !!!.

KNN, these red shirts morons are driving many thais to go bankrupt and some of us ( on company's trip ) cannot go to have some fun in BKK.
Old 24-04-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Your OC rejected your "visa".

My company's HQ in Europe issued a cannot go to Bangkok order to all employees everywhere. Cancelled my issued ticket , cannot book Adelphi Grande, cannot drink scheduled kopi with bro yinyang. And now i do not know how to spent my ten of thousands of thai money !!!.

KNN, these red shirts morons are driving many thais to go bankrupt and some of us ( on company's trip ) cannot go to have some fun in BKK.
Bro yokosi, so sorry to heard about your company cancelling your trip to Krungthep..true leh..i also hope they quickly get it over and done with.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

Mine is go ahead. I will be in BKK from Sat to Wed.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemike View Post
Bro yokosi, so sorry to heard about your company cancelling your trip to Krungthep..true leh..i also hope they quickly get it over and done with.
Fucking Europeans who do not know shit about the Thais !. They came via first class on 777s or 747s, drove around in big limos with drivers, see see, talked cock , ate fabulous meals, stayed in high class suites in top class hotels but do not go down on earth to meet the normal human beings in their daily work. All they saw are paid slaves !!!. Now i do 2 jobs but pay is the same !!!.
Thai event was to be held in Ekamai, near the burnt out Santika Club. I was to book Adelphi Grande, other co workers also cancelled their stay in Emporium Suites.
Don't tell me that the Reds are also demo in Ekamai or are closing down the airport. Bullshit Europeans that do not follow The Bangkok Post and The Nation online daily news. If the airport is closed, i will slowly take my time to take the Thai train to Hatyai, happily drop into Hello Bangkok Club in Danok, go to Penang and be back home in KL in a few days time. Anyone closed the airport, to me, no big deal !.
Old 24-04-2010, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bb34d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which area do u think is the safest to stay during this riot? kamsia
Old 24-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb34d View Post
which area do u think is the safest to stay during this riot? kamsia
King palace .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1