The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2008, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Why you didn't come cp......we waiting for you leh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
ke ke... u know I know...someone dunno...
Old 23-10-2008, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrfish View Post
Hi Everyone,

I am gng over to macau the week after next.
I would like to try out the KTV gals and those in sauna.
Heard from my friend that there is a place which the gals bath the whole body of your wif milk, and a lot of gal for you to choose to bonk aft that.
But wasn't too sure of the name and location.
Is there any intro which is more fun...
Need advice from all of the lao jiao...

Thanks alot...
bro .. u shld PM James Chong and join him to cheong ZH ...

read his thread ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong
My fellow Singaporean (newbie) was so impressed by the treament I received. He felt proud to be a Singaporean travelling with me ..
we r all newbies ... he's so lao jiao .... he has cheong ZH 6 times orledi ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy
I dunno if I qualified to join you or not, you tell me what your requirement leh... Also, need to bring how much money go? Change how much? Bonk one girl pay how much? I need to know so I can count how many bonk I can do then see how much cash I bring la...
ah .. first i think u need to buy $300 nokia handphones and t-shirts as gifts for the meimei's ... one big bag of merlion keychains to distribute to high end clean massage center gals ...
and dun forget to bring $$$$ to buy condo's for the gals ...

Oh .. didn't u notice ... our james chong is 性无能 ...
he never mentioned anything abt bonking at all ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy
ke ke ..... dun tell him, ok ?? ..
Old 23-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational View Post
bro... dun be angry lah. drop it lor.... u wanna meet tonight?
hehehe. this time a bit special. i have 2 gals to settle and maybe more recruitments.
I am not angry with that, why should i? i cant even bother to awr her call or msg....
So u have two new gals ha...?
[QUOTE=TinTin130670;3167701]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post

Hahahaha...Bro Adidas, maybe i should ask Lady Boss to look out for this "self-proclaim" No.1 property agent of Singapore....
i ask her during the last trip while waiting for adidas, she said who the hell is this guy? never seen or hear before...may be u can ask the toilet ah pa...who know he may know, after all JC should give him alot of $

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackytheman View Post
hi bro. tin tin ..bro. bonk88 when are you guys planning to CP and Ca again? hope to meet up with you guys and party?
Me will be go either on 3 dec or 7 jan 09, if u want we can plan and meet up...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-10-2008, 09:35 AM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackytheman View Post
Oh ...one question? If I fly to macau and take a cab to zhuhai ? how much it usually cost? Is the immigration works troublesome? and how much from zhuhai to CA? Or CP? I usually fly shenzen or Guangzhou or hong kong... anybrothers out there care to enlighten me? What is the name of the hotel You stay in last trip Bro. Adidas? and bro. tin tin what is the name of the hotel we stay in?Bro. tin tin mind passing me ah jie number?
said one question and ask so many, kana by adidas rite
1. if u fly to macau, u can take taxi to gongbei border from airport, cos about MOP80, but better go before 4pm, after that is like what adidas said,human traffic
2. after cross over to ZH, like adidas said also, u take bus. but for me i will take private car cost cost 400rmb to CP for 2hrs , if u want the contact, pm me...
3.Hotel as what adidas posted...u should try the HH, personally find is better then Miraton Hotel
4. bro when u plan to go? like to join us? u miss out the last trip and so to bro hottip

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-10-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
I'll find that out when I go for my interview to see if I'm able to join bro TinTin's group. I think very stringent.

For bro adidas88's group I pass liao. All they required me to do is to be the waterboy!
Who said u pass adidas group? even adidas said so but not me, u still have not buy me red wine yet...hahhahaa

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-10-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Who said u pass adidas group? even adidas said so but not me, u still have not buy me red wine yet...hahhahaa
aiyah ... our grp have no rules ... we onli need u to adopt an open mind when we cheong together and everyone will have fun ...

Quote:
Me will be go either on 3 dec or 7 jan 09, if u want we can plan and meet up...
bro .. u cfm ur date yet ??
3 dec is my private trip but i can postpone it if u r joining me ...
7 jan '09 is an appetiser trip for me to warm up before the long CNY trip in PRC ...
Old 23-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
aiyah ... our grp have no rules ... we onli need u to adopt an open mind when we cheong together and everyone will have fun ...

bro .. u cfm ur date yet ??
3 dec is my private trip but i can postpone it if u r joining me ...
7 jan '09 is an appetiser trip for me to warm up before the long CNY trip in PRC ...
knn...still got appetizer for the trip? u think what? u having western meal is it?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Heard from my friend that there is a place which the gals bath the whole body of your wif milk, and a lot of gal for you to choose to bonk aft that.

Thanks alot...
in macau, check out sauna 18, it's one of the best. ask the cabs.
Old 23-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks alot...
as one bro have said... try Jin Long hotel's sauna 18, its just called sab bat to the cab drivers.....

the milk bath is by a filipino or thai dressed in swimsuit in a private room... remmeber this one not cheap and must tip as well....

then in the bath area got abt 50-80 girls in sexy gowns... different nationalities... vietnamese, mongolian, korean, chinese, chinese models, and russians....

u cna spoend the night in this polace, save on hotel , they have a sleeping area where there're lil cubicle bunks (innovative) or u can just sleep on the armchairs...... free flow food available all night.....
Old 23-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Not Activated

pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

since i will be going this weekend, i will get my buddies in zhuhai to locate this JC guy. singaporean in zhuhai, not difficult to find. who else in ZH wanna join in some fun, we go learn from JC live action. maybe bonk his gal while JC watch, since he is 性无能?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanatry19 View Post
Bro sent u my contacts via PM yeah the more the merrier but i dont know the bros here le any bros will be in ZH this wkend?
Btw bro pimp i will contact hua ge and mention that you recommend us one ok? Feel i should inform you first else ppl think i anyhow poh(sound) ur name.
hey. no problem on calling my buddy. he will take care of u. when u come back, u can give us FR. hehe... i send u a msg liao. we can meet in zhuhai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
eh bro, where u been, havent seen u for a long ttime...
Old 23-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
I am not angry with that, why should i? i cant even bother to awr her call or msg....
So u have two new gals ha...?.
it's good. bo chup her lah. maybe i will teach her a lesson. heheh...
new gals?? hehehe. have a few lor, next time i intro u. (coming singapore/malaysia soon).
Old 23-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LuanLai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
====================================
I touched dowm on Zhuhai today
My massage chick welcomed me at the Gongbei Customs and her tears flowed on seeing me. She was very touched

Evening time - I strolled along LHL and the stall mei meis
immediately went wild on seeing me
They shouted "An Zai - welcome back to Zhuhai"
James Chong aka An Zai - is popular in Zhuhai

My fellow Singaporean (newbie) was so impressed by the treament I received. He felt proud to be a Singaporean travelling with me

They confirmed that no Singaporean has the financial ability to cheong Zhuhai 6 times a year!
They also confirmed that they do not know like cheapskate Singaporeans (like u?)

Fast forward to the high-end clean massage centre
I distributed Merlion key chains to most of the staff
They were impressed that Singaporeans are so generous

An Zai, i think i really have to give it to you!! I am really wondering how old you are, why are you so cute?

I think you are really "kong kum" haha....... can imagine yourself being the best and famous. Some more can distribute Merlion key chains!!! haha......GNN STEADY MAN!!!
Old 23-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational View Post
new gals?? hehehe. have a few lor, next time i intro u. (coming singapore/malaysia soon).
ok ok, i wait for ur new gal come to singapore..hahaha

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 23-10-2008, 01:10 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
ok ok, i wait for ur new gal come to singapore..hahaha
last weekend, i got 3 gals in malaysia from zhuhai. kenna stuck there, so i help them and so i hook up my friends with them. hehehe. i think they had a good time. hahah. hope got more lobang like this in singapore, then dun worry, i will let u know. hehe...
Old 23-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
knn...still got appetizer for the trip? u think what? u having western meal is it?
aiyah .. that is going to be a wam-up trip before the 10 days CNY long trip ..
got to get all the connections and layout the ground work first ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpternational
KNN .. dun introduce to me ... .. Dun friend u leow ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1