The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Seems reds have upped the ante in the provinces, and also preventing reinforcements for police/army from up country.
Ya... a lot of red flags, I thought they laying red carpet to welcome me back to BKK.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Rainbow 1 just now... full house.... now my ger taking a shower while I writing this. Business not that bad as it seem.
Old 26-04-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nothing like a true life bolster
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya.... esp naked slim SYT.
I second that. Nothing beats having a warm, pretty puying sleeping beside me when I wake up, rise and shine (literally) That's why never really gone for ST.

Quote:
Was in Rainbow 1 just now... full house.... now my ger taking a shower while I writing this. Business not that bad as it seem.
Wah... envy envy... I also want! Sigh... 6 more weeks to go, and still dunno if can get the visa back in time.

BTW... come back to hotel so early... guess it is going to be a loooooong nite with all the "pent-up" energy inside after a night of boh action, tio bo?? 555+
Old 26-04-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Seems reds have upped the ante in the provinces, and also preventing reinforcements for police/army from up country.

Reds block police vehicles in Ayutthaya

UDD takes battle to provinces

Frankly... if wanna fight, really hope they fight it out soon. LIke now, neither here nor there. It's going to take forever to resolve the issue.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros...anyone wants to meet up for beer on the 5th. I will be arriving in Bangkok on the 5th evening and might be going to Nana. Honestly, I only know 3 places to enjoy.
1)Nana
2)RCA
3)SPICY

I will be coming with my buddy who just come back from overseas so need to release. If got any bros that are around on that day, pls pm me. Maybe can go hunting together.

I will be leaving LOS on the 9th.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Power Of Love deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peace.....Wish all the cheongster in Bangkok safe to cheong.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros, need some help here, I will be staying near don muang airport alone. As this is my first time to bkk and wont be staying for long, can any kind bros recommend a relaxing massage and special service after that? overnight is fine too.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
I second that. Nothing beats having a warm, pretty puying sleeping beside me when I wake up, rise and shine (literally) That's why never really gone for ST.
Same old habit, I never go for ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
BTW... come back to hotel so early... guess it is going to be a loooooong nite with all the "pent-up" energy inside after a night of boh action, tio bo?? 555+
Just finished what a man should do to a woman.... She will be with me till I leave for airport. ah yu noi kao kao.... Simply fall for her fair body and characters.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeshield21 View Post
Dear bros, need some help here, I will be staying near don muang airport alone. As this is my first time to bkk and wont be staying for long, can any kind bros recommend a relaxing massage and special service after that? overnight is fine too.
I stayed in 1 of the hotel in Don Muang before because I need to catch an early domestic flight. I stayed indoor the whole day and night except meals If you are adventure enough, go n find out and update us. I can visit it, if I happen to stay there again.
Old 27-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeshield21 View Post
Best bet would be to take a taxi to the known areas like NEP, Cowboy for LT or Ratchada for massage. It will prolly cost a bit more (about 200 -300 baht per way) and take about half an hour if using the hiway, but at least these are tested grounds and you are aware of the prices. There are definitely sanuk places along the way but there's not much information on them and would probably be harder to find and language would also be a drawback.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Eyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEyeshield21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I stayed in 1 of the hotel in Don Muang before because I need to catch an early domestic flight. I stayed indoor the whole day and night except meals If you are adventure enough, go n find out and update us. I can visit it, if I happen to stay there again.
will try to check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by threepio View Post
Best bet would be to take a taxi to the known areas like NEP, Cowboy for LT or Ratchada for massage. It will prolly cost a bit more (about 200 -300 baht per way) and take about half an hour if using the hiway, but at least these are tested grounds and you are aware of the prices. There are definitely sanuk places along the way but there's not much information on them and would probably be harder to find and language would also be a drawback.
hey bro, thanks for the advice.
Old 27-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Just finished what a man should do to a woman.... She will be with me till I leave for airport. ah yu noi kao kao.... Simply fall for her fair body and characters.
555+ u seem 2 b the only SBF correspondent in BKK now? Everyone else VISA kanna revoked or scared to go? Rainbow girls r pretty nice. Jap/Asian style kind of SYTs. I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type tat Westerners seem to prefer. BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
I was surprised when I 1st visited coz tot NEP only full of dark skinned type tat Westerners seem to prefer. BTW u like girls with tattoos (characters)?
I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow. Show you my สาวขาวขาว ที่รัก photos next trip. I dun mind tattoos. Why? You have any to intro to me?

Last edited by naemlo; 27-04-2010 at 01:20 PM.
Old 27-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
I have seen quite a number of fair ladies in Rainbow. Show you my สาวขาวขาว ที่รัก photos next trip. I dun mind tattoos. Why? You have any to intro to me?
No tattoo ladies to intro lah... but looking fwd to meet u for drinks along with your new? tilak

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-04-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
No tattoo ladies to intro lah... but looking fwd to meet u for drinks along with your new? tilak
When u coming back to BKK?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1