The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-11-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Just arrange with both of them see if they up for it haha. Prior to that sometimes xx would ask me if free can tarma with her and another ml
The xx is xiao xiao right?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

I thought just a few weeks ago her sister was listed on SLG but now delisted.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
The xx is xiao xiao right?
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

I thought just a few weeks ago her sister was listed on SLG but now delisted.
Das rite. And das rite her sister delisted. However, she did ask me few days ago if I want to tarma with her and her sister. You can try asking her that if you're interested, see if she's ok with it.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 14
SonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant futureSonyPlaystation has a brilliant future

for those that pm me for the contact of the new thai fl massage in G area, sorry if I never reply. Only reply those with high power and account that is here for sometime 😁
$110/1hr/hj syt look, thai tan, and can auto roam. good attitude and service.
Old 15-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
In the mainland now.

Was with a Japanese work associate checking out the scene.

The OKT discovered that my work associate is a foreigner and quoted him 100 yuan extra. Is such a foreigner surcharge normal?

I think I would blow my cover if the OKT had chatted longer with me and realised from my language (in)proficiency that I'm not a local too!
Got find your old companion?
Old 15-11-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
Das rite. And das rite her sister delisted. However, she did ask me few days ago if I want to tarma with her and her sister. You can try asking her that if you're interested, see if she's ok with it.
xyz already went back , she nv want to work.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ooh that's fast... I see. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 15-11-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jenes87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is what's stopping me from finding her again. Her friend has sharper features.
Her friend is who ?
Old 15-11-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

MR for Xiao Xue

Looks like picture, discount at most 10%, maybe her makeover pictures zhng too much thus seems a bit fake,
She looks more like the pictures in the checkered bed sheet, more attractive in person when she smiles not land mine definitely.
I believe she’s mid to late 20s slim and fair skin but slight baby fat at tummy, not obvious though,B cups.

New shared apartment with another ML , but she gotten the room with no attached shower, bro’s who don’t smoke might not like the
smell lingers in the living room but not hers, did told her about this issue.

Massage is those soothing relax type, at points and very detailed , covered every part of my back and most of my limbs,
can feel one hand massage at times but not much , did told her about this also.

Bro’s not into hard massage can give her a try.

HJ packs a few techniques and variations, takes her time to stroke and caress unlike some who rushes to pump out our army

Can feel that she’s quite green and shy as I was the one who starts the convo, will see how it goes the next visit.

Thank you
Old 15-11-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
xyz ... nv want to work.
Do you know something which i think i also know?
Old 15-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Share leh why she don't want to work..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 15-11-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 11
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/
Looks: 6/10 Not my type
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage 6/10 passable at 6 because of hard type
Sensual: 4/10

Did some frowning when HJ and was being told not to be rough when i haven't touch anything yet... that's a kill switch for me. Used phone quite often.
And i'm not sure is it just me but i notice that the towel i laid on was just being adjust back as if it's for the next bro coming
RTM: No
Old 15-11-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/an-an-massage/

Pictures face blurred, video face clear. Dunno what's the purpose of blurring the pictures in the first place lol
I told her the same thing. She's Hebe's jiemei.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
for those that pm me for the contact of the new thai fl massage in G area, sorry if I never reply. Only reply those with high power and account that is here for sometime ��
$110/1hr/hj syt look, thai tan, and can auto roam. good attitude and service.
wah only hj?

now thai fl okt all must use watup to book no more sms acceptable. this make me stay away.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/
Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking, looks very similar to photos on the website
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 Feels like natural Ds
Massage 6/10 passable at 6 because of hard type
Sensual: 6/10

First time posting a MR here.

Visited Fei Fei today, first impressions were pretty good. Friendly and chatty girl with a pretty solid figure and pleasant looking face. She was chatty throughout and sensual was good. I seem to have pretty good chemistry with her. Roaming appears to be restricted but I believe with a bit more familiarity she will open up.

Everything was going well until the bro after me called saying he's arrived. That's a full 30 mins ahead! Come on I know you're horny but no need to be so kanchiong also... After that the session started going downhill but I wouldn't blame it entirely on Fei Fei. She was quite shocked also and seemed genuinely apologetic. After that also no more mood to continue so just cut the session short to about 40 mins. She was apologising all the while and promised that she'll make it up to me the next time I visit her.

Overall: Nice girl that's willing to please but I guess she needs better customer management skills. Not sure if i'll rtm next time.
Old 15-11-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-fei-massage/

Everything was going well until the bro after me called saying he's arrived. That's a full 30 mins ahead! Come on I know you're horny but no need to be so kanchiong also... After that the session started going downhill but I wouldn't blame it entirely on Fei Fei. She was quite shocked also and seemed genuinely apologetic. After that also no more mood to continue so just cut the session short to about 40 mins. She was apologising all the while and promised that she'll make it up to me the next time I visit her.

Overall: Nice girl that's willing to please but I guess she needs better customer management skills. Not sure if i'll rtm next time.
She cut short the session at 40 minutes? Totally no-go behaviour.

The guy after you also not 自动.

Lastly, you should stand your ground. He came earlier his problem, let him wait.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1