The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 鑫 天 地

KTV Outing weekend

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VENUE
The Verge, 鑫天地

Date: 03.08.13 (Sat)

TIME
4.30pm - 9.30pm

Organiser

TERMS
1. Bills will be shared equally by all GUYS who turned up for the outing.
2. If on budget, please ask for damages before joining the group. I do not want to hear nonsense such as 'why you bring me to such an expensive place'.
3. Upon arrival, a deposit of $60 (Happy HR) will be required whether you drink alcohol or you depart early from the outing. Extras will be refunded and Top Ups when necessary.
4. We are here to be entertained and not here to drink till drunk. Want to drink till drunk, go pub or coffee to drink.
5. Please DO NOT SMOKE in the KTV room, Kiko and other fellow non-smokers are going to break down.
6. Please do not give lame excuses about forget to give tips to the girl and leave the KTV. You better pay up if not BANNED and EXPOSED from the group!
7. When you say you are turning up, you better turn up if not you will have to pay for your share otherwise, BANNED and EXPOSED!
8. Whether you come very early or whether you come late, you will still have to pay the equal share as the rest. No excuse!
9. At any point of time, the organisor has the right to replace you if you fail in acknowledging the attendance SMS for whatever season you might have.
10. Any extra orders are to subject to approval by the organisor. If you order without my permission, you will end up paying the extras on your own.
11. Up my points to give me your support and encouragement so that I can also return the favour.
12. Feel free to post your field report and experiences of the venues you have been.
13 Drinks order is 1 towel of beer, looking for 3-4 more bros to come to join the fun

CONTACT
Private Message Kiko with your real name and mobile number.

Cost Breakdown:

Bills Room 1 towel: 117 round up $120
2 Waiter tips: $20
1 Mummy tips : 50
Total: 120 + 20 + 50 = $190
190 / 4 person = $47.50 Rounded up is $50.

(No hidden mark up cost of more than 5%)

Attendance:

1) Kiko
2) Chewingun (confirmed)
3) Robin 81 (confirmed)
4) VT (Confirmed)
5) Desta (confirmed)

Bros: still have 1 last slot available, if interested to have fun with songs singing + gals, do hurry.. (first come first serve basis)

Slot Closed, thanks bros for their PM .

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Hi kiko,

Pardon me to ask. Six person will eventually share the total cost?
Your maths is for 4. 50 each for 4 person for one tower.
And only one tower will be ordered for 6 person?

Pardon me as I'm trying to ask clearly before I join.

Appreciated
Old 02-08-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Hi kiko,

Pardon me to ask. Six person will eventually share the total cost?
Your maths is for 4. 50 each for 4 person for one tower.
And only one tower will be ordered for 6 person?

Pardon me as I'm trying to ask clearly before I join.

Appreciated
Hi lawry,
I guess kiko forgot to edit his post after adding e 5th px. Max is 5px to a tower and it wld be $40/px. 6px to a tower would be a new record and I doubt it wld be possible at XTD.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Samster

Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for: Sat, 3 August 2013 Happy Hour (4.30pm to 9pm) session @ 鑫天地

Standard Rules apply. Click below link for clarification and details.
http://sbf.today/showpost.ph...&postcount=495

Attendance: 7
Deposit collected: $70/px. Extra deposit is required on top of the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) to protect myself in the event whereby someone flew me aeroplane at the 11th hour or MIA during the session. If none happens, balance of the deposit after deducting the actual shared costs (rounded up to the nearest $5 dollar) would be refunded at end of session.

Costs:
Total shared costs ~$320+. $50/px (rounded off to the nearest $5). $20/px deposit refunded back to everyone.

Costs breakdown as follow:
Basic room (2 towers) package + self purchased drinks: $240+
Mummy tip $50
Waiters tip $30

FR for the session:
Went with 4 regular kakis and another 2 new kakis recommended to me by my regular kaki. Sat in a new room which was spacious and location of room was pretty good and it's right at the end which was discreet. Sound system was good as well. Just that the room is like a freezer but not as worse as my previous room.

Generally, all of us either sat with 1-2 gal. Gals quality and quantity for Sat HH were above average but the pretty gals came in quite late. I could see that 3 of the kakis enjoyed themselves and probably had a good time with their gals. Another kaki finally broke his dry spell and found a gal who's gum to sit with him. Really happy for him! Another 2 kakis had probably below average session as they couldn't find the right gals to sit with them and worse off, 1 of the gal kinda pissed off 1 of the kaki by lying to him. Tsk Tsk..

For myself, found a gal who's pretty good chemistry with me and probably 70% close to my gal in term of playability and looks. Will definitely support her while waiting for my gal to be back.

Today, I was shocked and disappointed with the waiter's service attitude who was assigned to take care of our room. For god no reason, he gave us black face when he came into our room and subsequently, I asked him for another bowl of snacks and he literally sprouted vulgarities at me as I walk passed him. Obviously, I did not take it well and told him to mind his language and let me know if I'm making things difficult for him in any way. Spoke to the asst mummy abt it and changed to a waiter whom I've known him for quite some time already. Kinda spoilt my mood for the entire session. People who chionged with me before would know that I'm a happy go lucky person and don't really demand much on waiter service but the waiter's behavior today is not acceptable and should not be condoned especially he's in the service trade.

Anyway, asst. mummy was the one which i usually used if she's around and similar to previous encounters, she was patient in helping us to find the right gals and her service was good which she's known for. Will definitely continue to support her. I'll take today's waiter incident as one time off and brush it off as life has much more to worry about.

Anyone has question/query to ask regarding Xin Tian Di, feel free to PM me. I believe I've answered back to everyone's PM.
Or those who wish to join my outing (usually for Sat HH session), PM me with your name and contact number and I'll contact you if I need more kakis. My apologies that I can't take in all request as I'd like to cap my outing at max 5 for now for most outings.

FR welcomed from the kakis who joined me for the outing.
Another day another time for the next Xin Tian Di outing!

Last edited by Phoenix66; 04-08-2013 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Inserted wrong outing date
Old 04-08-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upped you bro, great session organized overall, just not a good day for me and my fren cos of the gals.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:31 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
ZondaF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was a fun day out at xtd yesterday nice to know more kakis . indeed the food the Chinese seafood restaurant food taste way more better than those at little India lol looking forward to the next incoming trip

Last edited by ZondaF; 04-08-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Spelling error :)
Old 04-08-2013, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmboi View Post
Upped you bro, great session organized overall, just not a good day for me and my fren cos of the gals.
Yup, ytd was a bad day for me too but there's no guarantee of home run on every visit so we juz have to better manage our expectation. My apologies for raising the expectation too high but I believe your next visit will be good! Thanks for your support and have funz at Vietnam at month end! See u around soon!

Will upz u back tonight once I recover back. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZondaF View Post
It was a fun day out at xtd yesterday nice to know more kakis . indeed the food the Chinese seafood restaurant food taste way more better than those at little India lol looking forward to the next incoming trip
Ytd shld be the first time that u saw me getting upset and angry! But luckily, the gal I sat with helped to mitigate the damage! Hahaa..And yes, food at the Chinese zichar stall was definitely better than Tekka market. At least the place is windy and quiet and easier to tcss. Glad to see u having a good session ytd and pressure off my back! See u again real soon!

Last edited by Phoenix66; 04-08-2013 at 11:21 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday is my first time organise , get to know CN , JS, Robin81.. new bros.. they too have a good time..After that to lower the cost of the bros, I brought them to tekka market to have a dinner and also chat up...

Our good friend honestkeith did join in the end with us during ktv session,, good for us reduce cost....
I will organise again when bro honestkeith is not around,, I will be joining back Honestkeith next round.

Bros that join me last night can Pm me, we can join honestkeith together next sat!

Cheers bros, have a good weekend!

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Yesterday is my first time organise , get to know C*** , J***, R****.. new bros.. they too have a good time..After that to lower the cost of the bros, I brought them to tekka market to have a dinner and also chat up...

Our good friend honestkeith did join in the end with us during ktv session,, good for us reduce cost....
I will organise again when bro honestkeith is not around,, I will be joining back Honestkeith next round.

Bros that join me last night can Pm me, we can join honestkeith together next sat!

Cheers bros, have a good weekend!
Kiko,
I suggest u remove the real names of the kakis who joined u ytd. I doubt anyone wants to be acknowledged here by their identity.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

Ok sorry bro , noted, i will not post real name in future!

Enjoy and be happy!

Last edited by kiko; 04-08-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 16
lonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud oflonexiaobao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
Another kaki finally broke his dry spell and found a gal who's gum to sit with him. Really happy for him!
Each person has a unique taste, so it is relieving for him to find a right gal to sit with. Good chemistry, with good attitude and service is hard to look for. So better to lower the standard and have a great time.

As what bo phoenix66 has mentioned before, the later we find a gal, the less time you gotta spend with her as the hours are passing very fast

Quote:
worse off, 1 of the gal kinda pissed off 1 of the kaki by lying to him. Tsk Tsk..
Though this gal is quite known for its playability, however, most gals would tend to go off early after getting their tips, or like what Singaporeans would say "kiasu" or not to lose out to others in terms of customers. Afterall, they are just being practical and money-minded in a sense.

Thus, hope that bro who had been bluffed by that gal, carry on and find a better one as the saying goes,"if your strawberry is sour, just find another since there is plenty of supply"

Quote:
Today, I was shocked and disappointed with the waiter's service attitude who was assigned to take care of our room. For god no reason, he gave us black face when he came into our room and subsequently, I asked him for another bowl of snacks and he literally sprouted vulgarities at me as I walk passed him. Obviously, I did not take it well and told him to mind his language and let me know if I'm making things difficult for him in any way. Spoke to the asst mummy abt it and changed a waiter whom I've known him for quite some time already. Kinda spoilt my mood for the entire session. People who chionged with me before would know that I'm a happy go lucky person and don't really demand much on waiter service but the waiter's behavior today is not acceptable and should not be condoned especially he's in the service trade.
Some waiters are probably new and they do not know you well enough, bro phoneix66. Or they most probably served those high-end customers who treated them too well that they set the standard for others as well. Thus, dun worry too much by ignoring those and life goes on with a chionging happy life.

PS. Awaiting for your big bash

I only believe when I see and feel, not in the words of others. Everything is possible, depends how you talk

Uplist: - (minimum 3 points and above)
Old 04-08-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

Bro Lonexiaobao:

You well said , u are in my uplist.

Cheers, have a good weekend today !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 05-08-2013, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
moshea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiyo, pardon me for saying, 5 guys drink 1 tower quite cheap skate. I think this is the only reason why the waiters show you guys attitude. I believe the mummy and the girls will not give much attention to you guys as well.
Come out to chiong especially in this type of joint, must be willing to spend else they will treat you like shit and girls will butterfly you like hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonexiaobao View Post
Some waiters are probably new and they do not know you well enough, bro phoneix66. Or they most probably served those high-end customers who treated them too well that they set the standard for others as well. Thus, dun worry too much by ignoring those and life goes on with a chionging happy life.

PS. Awaiting for your big bash
Old 05-08-2013, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 17
SporeGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySporeGuy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So usually how many towers would a group of five drink?

1. Who HELPED you in Difficult Times
2. Who LEFT you in Difficult Times
3. Who PUT you in Difficult Times
Old 05-08-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshea View Post
Aiyo, pardon me for saying, 5 guys drink 1 tower quite cheap skate. I think this is the only reason why the waiters show you guys attitude. I believe the mummy and the girls will not give much attention to you guys as well.
Come out to chiong especially in this type of joint, must be willing to spend else they will treat you like shit and girls will butterfly you like hell
Like I said again, this is a 1 time off incident. I've been there many times before and I've nv been treated in such way. And the fact is a lot of us doesn't drink so in most cases, we cant even finish 1 tower during HH. Lets juz say the mummy attitude to my group is always top notch despite us being 'cheapskate'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporeGuy View Post
So usually how many towers would a group of five drink?
For my kakis, usually abt 0.5tower and the rest I'll ask my regular waiters to finish.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1