The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Oh no...seems like my worst nightmare has come true..
Now really in a dilemma..dont know to stick with my original holiday plans to come Pattaya next Wed or fly to other places.
Old 21-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Oh no...seems like my worst nightmare has come true..
Now really in a dilemma..dont know to stick with my original holiday plans to come Pattaya next Wed or fly to other places.
Just proceed with ur plans all.
Pussy is and will be available 24/7.
Old 21-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Jackboy
Please allow me to share my experience with you.
I was in Pattaya this year during Makha Bucha religious holiday on Sunday 28 Feb. In the day time at noon, the beer bars are already open with ladies available; although there are less ladies than on normal days. Alcohol is served as well. The only thing is that the beer bars do not switch on the lights at all so it is dark at night. Walking Street discos all close cos no lights are allowed. Some FL still standing along the street.
However, what I learned from one lau chiau living in Pattaya is that there is no fixed rule for such holidays. Sometimes more bars are open, sometimes more FL on the street, it depends on the day itself. But one thing is for sure, there is always pu-ying available in Pattaya. Even walking on the street and in shopping areas, you just smile at some one you fancy and 90% they will smile back, and thereafter it is up to your 'kung-fu' to hook the ladies. Do remember that nothing is free and the ladies you hook still expect some rewards$$.
Enjoy yourself Bro Jackboy and chiong safe.
With regards from jimmycool.

Quote:
I will be in Pattaya during the Vesak Day period.

Anyone knows what will happen to the Walking street and beer bars at Soi 6 & 8 during Vesak day?

Are all bars and discos going to be closed on that day itself or extended from 27th to 29th May?
Old 21-05-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Hey..thks for the valuable feedback.
I have decided to stick to my holiday plans to Pattaya.
Old 21-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 21
usmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud ofusmjordan2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hey..thks for the valuable feedback.
I have decided to stick to my holiday plans to Pattaya.
me too , pattaya so good
Old 22-05-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro Jackboy
Please allow me to share my experience with you.....With regards from jimmycool.
Lau Chiau jio si lau chiau

Bro, in BKK now, or still flying around? Forgot to ask you how your hot date at the italian ran-ahaan a month back. Good ROI?
Old 23-05-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Apparently the curfew has been lifted in Pattaya since Friday!
The mayor of Pattaya made a few calls and told the generals that their bars & go-gos cannot meet hit sales targets this month if closed for too long.
And thats how things work in Thailand!

Curfew lifted in Pattaya
Published: 21/05/2010 at 09:31 PM
Online news: News Updates

The Centre for the Resolution of Emergency Situation (CRES) lifted curfew in Pattaya on Friday night.

The announcement, which was made at 8.45pm Friday, is effective immediately.

Curfew imposed in Chonburi province greatly affected tourism in Pattaya, so the CRES decided to lift curfew there, according to local reports.

The curfew has been imposed in Bangkok and 23 other provinces since Wednesday

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 23-05-2010, 09:36 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Money makes the world go around.....
Old 23-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Apparently the curfew has been lifted in Pattaya since Friday!
The mayor of Pattaya made a few calls and told the generals that their bars & go-gos cannot meet hit sales targets this month if closed for too long.
And thats how things work in Thailand!

Curfew lifted in Pattaya
Published: 21/05/2010 at 09:31 PM
Online news: News Updates

The Centre for the Resolution of Emergency Situation (CRES) lifted curfew in Pattaya on Friday night.

The announcement, which was made at 8.45pm Friday, is effective immediately.

Curfew imposed in Chonburi province greatly affected tourism in Pattaya, so the CRES decided to lift curfew there, according to local reports.

The curfew has been imposed in Bangkok and 23 other provinces since Wednesday
Wow..... Thanks for your info bro.....

I'm stil worries can enjoy cheong to pattay on coming June 2010 .. now must procced my plan liao....... chiong ah........
Old 24-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
but then again, a bit funny gg to LOS and look for non-thai puyings leh.
what's more funny are members who travel to australia or usa and ask for info on chinese/thai puyings.
Old 24-05-2010, 06:13 AM
Samster

jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro leaseoflife, how are you? Nice to hear from you. My trips have been completed and I will stay put in Bangkok for the next two months. My hot date was good, mission accomplished The Italian restaurant called Big Mama located at Soi Asoke was very low quality food and lousy service, wasted my time and money there. Cant understand why so many people still go there, it is not cheap too.
So you coming to Bangkok or Pattaya soon? It would be great to chiong together with you & Bro Moonlight. Regards from jimmycool.

Quote:
Lau Chiau jio si lau chiau

Bro, in BKK now, or still flying around? Forgot to ask you how your hot date at the italian ran-ahaan a month back. Good ROI?
Old 25-05-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycool View Post
Yo Bro leaseoflife, how are you? Nice to hear from you. My trips have been completed and I will stay put in Bangkok for the next two months. My hot date was good, mission accomplished The Italian restaurant called Big Mama located at Soi Asoke was very low quality food and lousy service, wasted my time and money there. Cant understand why so many people still go there, it is not cheap too.
So you coming to Bangkok or Pattaya soon? It would be great to chiong together with you & Bro Moonlight. Regards from jimmycool.
Nvr mind abt the food lah... as long as you get to complete the mission and hit the target, worth the money loh

I shd be coming over in Jun 2-5, pending OC visa. Should be able to get, since OC needs me to buy some cosmetics on the way back.. 555+ Will arrg with Bro ML, and give you a buzz when I am there.
Old 25-05-2010, 06:46 AM
Samster

Yes Bro leaseoflife, you are so right, hit target is more important. Good to know you are cumming soon...555+, and look forward to welcoming you with Bro ML. Regards from jimmycool.

Quote:
Nvr mind abt the food lah... as long as you get to complete the mission and hit the target, worth the money loh

I shd be coming over in Jun 2-5, pending OC visa. Should be able to get, since OC needs me to buy some cosmetics on the way back.. 555+ Will arrg with Bro ML, and give you a buzz when I am there.
Old 26-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Bell Travel Service Co. Ltd. to Pattaya.

At ground floor, pls look for the ladyboy ( Yes !, a lady boy ! ), sitting on the seats with a Bell signage on a standee. Bell do not have a counter.

From Bangkok Hotel to Pattaya Hotel ( North, Central, South Pattaya )
Pick up by mini van at 8.30am, 12.30 pm, 5.00 pm and bring you to airport where you get off and go into a bigger bus. Bus from airport leaves 30 minutes later at 9.30 am, 1.30 pm, 5.30pm

You contact 084 427 4608, 02 747 4673, 02 747 4675-6 to inform Bell of your Bangkok hotel pick up.

From Suvarnabhuni Airport to Pattaya, you seek out the lady boy or call 084 427 4606. Bus leave at 2 hrs interval from 8.00am to 6.00 pm.

From Pattaya Hotel to Suvarnbhumi Airport, you contact 084 427 4607, 038 370 055, 038 429 966 for van pick up at your hotel. Van will bring you to Bell bus service and leaves from 6.00 am to 7.00 pm at 2 hrs interval.
Old 26-05-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Bell Travel Service Co. Ltd. to Pattaya.

At ground floor, pls look for the ladyboy ( Yes !, a lady boy ! ), sitting on the seats with a Bell signage on a standee. Bell do not have a counter.
Thank for sharing the info.
It would have been easier just to post out the link to Bell Bus website.

BellTravelService.com

More precise info shown there.
Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1