The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi Stabilo,

good informations . I will go only value for money.
Old 17-11-2012, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold
Just did a long-needed RTF with one of my favorites Jiao Jiao (1649)

She is still hot as hell.

Love the red hair that she sports now.

Service is still tip-top. Certified commando standard.

We didn't fuck. We made love

Shan't go into statistics as she has been mentioned numerous times in this forum.

Just wanted to clear the air for her regarding her return date.

Another bro posted some time back that she is returning to PRC this month.

Jiao jiao told me that she is only going back in January.

So Bros who are into good-looking commando service WLs, make sure you book this gem before she leaves our shores for good in January
Old 18-11-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Jiao jiao still one of my back ups when all other Ang pais not available. Yes, her reddish hair is not bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post

Shan't go into statistics as she has been mentioned numerous times in this forum.

So Bros who are into good-looking commando service WLs, make sure you book this gem before she leaves our shores for good in January
Old 18-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Tong Tong(1651)

Tong Tong(1651)...22yr old plus Hunan mm...fair fresh cute gnd syt wif small eyes n lovely sweet dimples when she smiles, looks young n cld pass off for a teenage schoolgal...on the small petite side abt 157cm, quite slim curvy bod wif a tattoo abv her pussy, B cups wif reddish brown tits...small juicy ass, pussy abit bushy wif no smell...previous skin trade experience in Zhuhai...

Overall sex svc v gd n gfe v gd...nice friendly sweet mm who is gd fun to be wif....helped me undress n hugs wif gd feel of her bod n light kisses, first time i saw her dimpled smile, wow real cute...gently took my hand n led me to the shower...

Shower action: gd scrub, followed by neck n back massage, nice...then soapy raba front n bk, gd feel of her bod, pussy, rubbed me cock on her ass crack, pulled her close grazed her neck, light kisses turned to light frenching nice as she opened her eyes n looked up at me wif the water cascading off our backs n then smiled wif those cute dimples!...gentle cleaning of my ah wif a soapy digit which was both soothing n quite pleasurable followed by a v gd warm water bbbj lick, suck n deepthroat.....shiok to c a small schoolgal looker squatting n sucking away on me cock wif cute eyecontact...!

Bed action...abit of boobs massage followed by light catbath on me back, quite soothing n pleasurable licks on me neck n ears...then me in doggie she climbed on top of me facing me ass n did abit of ar, then she flipped over to position herself under me groin, quite the acrobat!(abit similar to the manoeuvre done by Lady)...continued wif ar mix of licks n probe wet n quite gd...then licks of me perineum, groin area, licks n sucks me balls n then abit of bbbbj....turn ard n she first cuddled up to me wif her on me right side, nice light frenching while she wets her palm n slowly strokes me cock...then she goes down to really get to grips wif a long suction bbbj n power deepthroat, cute eyecontact agn which was shiok!... I then stood up on the bed got her to kneel n continued wif the bbbj n deepthroat accentuated by side mirror effect n also slapping me cock on her cheeks at times...quite the thrill becuz enhanced by her her schoolgal dimpled smile look!...

My turn to take over, lay on her bod wif light frenching agn then i went south to do me tonguefu...shiok to c her squirming, moaning, hands caressing me hair n face...FJ v gd as she has stamina n appears to let herself go naturally....misssionary sideways wif me hving a gd squeeze of her small juicy ass, pounding n cld feel her juices oozing out!; doggie wif her hand stretched back to grip me hand on her ass while i pounded n turned her head ard to french; asian cowgal followed by me fav flip becuz she is small n light; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, hands gripping me neck n back, moaning n then her chest, neck n face becumming flushed while i pounded till i shot me load...frenched agn wif me cock still in her pussy then she smiled at me wif those dimpled cheeks...icing on the cake!...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this Tong Tong...sweet mm wif a sweet dimpled smile n eager to pls...has gem potential...
Old 19-11-2012, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post

Yeah bro...she is one of the best Commandoes in GL...

Jiao Jiao ROCKS!
Old 19-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Yu (small jade) WH1619

Am surprised that there hasn't been much talk about this spicy hottie and am writing this FR for those who like spicy tanned wild chicks. Do UP ME if you like this FR

This girl reminds me of a Chinese version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (see picture below) with her face and physique, and she's the best in looks and service at WH1619 - have tried the rest there like Xiao Jing, GeGe, Bao-Er and found they can't match this Xiao Yu. Bao-er is probably the closest service wise but loses in terms of looks.

Xiao Yu provides some shiok Yi tiao long soapy massage service on the wet mattress, sliding up and down your body and using her boobs and hands to really stimulate you before doing a real power catbath down your whole body.

I especially like how she manages to maintain suction from your shoulder all the way down to your leg in one stroke - meaning she sucks your flesh up in her mouth starting from your shoulder all the way down your lower leg without having to remove her lips to take a second breath... SHIOK AH! And she does a few variations of this, like returning to your bum to suck around it and so on... steam...

I was writhing and trembling with pleasure at her naughty mouth and she kept saying why I kept moving so much, asked me whether it was my first time being serviced by WL. Of course I say no lah, but she seemed very amused by my "virgin" look and kept torturing me with her tongue while throwing me CFM looks with her big eyes.... damn naughty slut this girl....

anyway, when the farking started, she kept shouting.... "ah, ni hao huai dan... hao huai... ni ba wo nong shuang le... ahhhhhhh...." as I pumped away in missionary...

She kept looking for my lips... her tongue lashing out of control in ecstasy... as I gave her a deep drilling, round and round up and down with my dick to ensure all her erogeneous spots were getting hit at a steady rhythm by my meatpole...

After 20 minutes of banging, I came on her in doggie... this gal's ass is nice to doggie man... felt like I was pumping a hot SPG beach babe.... SIBEI SONG!

Some quick ratings, lazy to write long FR these days:

Looks: 7.5 (chinese version of otelli edwards!)

Body: 7.5 - damn curvy, tanned and smooth. Athletic shoulders and toned all around...think she's about 1.67 but I'm not an expert in measuring height

Boobs: 7 - Just small but cute B-cups that are enough for you to lick and fondle

Service: 7.5 - Great yi tiao long service, only problem is she said she don't do AR.Although her overall routine is quite good, so no AR also never mind

FJ: 7.5 One of the horniest and wettest FJs I've had in a long time

GFE: 7.5 I don't know if she will do this for every guy, but she kept wanting to french me and suck my nipples after I was done with the deed. I tried to roll away to avoid her cos I was tired but she kept coming and pinched me hard when I evaded her by turning my head. She kept wanting to stare into my eyes too and she held my head to stop it from moving, like very fierce and firm... like she can't get enough of me or something... she said I am damn naughty to make her come and she was gonna call it a day as no more strength after kena farked by me... she said it was her mistake for thinking I was a virgin as my farking skills were sibei pro until she buay tahan...

RTF: YES, when I want to fuck a chinese looking SPG version of news presenter Otelli Edwards (like the picture below) who can really service my whole body....

Old 20-11-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Today i feel horny, so decided to go for some thrill . Decided to go for Lady. Okt says Lady and Nana both Da yi Ma.

Go for next option , recommended by another bro.. So Went to L16H12 , Okt Say got to wait 20 mins for Xiu Xiu . Waited finally she came .. I saw her, then she took towel lead me to her room.

She closes the door, locked it , dim the light , then she pull me towards her, she move and hold my hand , she then kiss my forehead. Then took initative to kiss my lips. She unbutton my clothes , then kiss my neck.. I response to her, and she ask me to follow suit , took off her bra, panties one by one.. Then she push me onto the bed , kiss me again , then she uses a hand then touches my underwear, took it off.. She stroke it gentlely .

Next she bring me to the bathroom .. She uses the soap , put soap on herself , uses her breast , to breast fuck me... i can't tahan , endure now .. she leads me on .. then , kiss me on my face, then lips.... and i response to her. Then we move out of bathroom, she drys me clean , push me down on bed.. then she took out the condom , and put on my private part. She stroke it, then Blow job ,, me .. then she moan .. i uses my both hand gently stroke her and hold her both breast, she moans it louder.. she then move towards me .. uses her leg lock my legs , she on top of me , her both hand lock my both hand ,, this is the scene , Ella of L16 54 A ever done to me... Finally sperm shoot out, we both lay down tired and take a rest.

Finally its time to say goodbye to her.. I thank her for giving me such a good service.

After so long , i finally feel Xiu Xiu is the only gal that has reach L16 54A standard. of Ella .. Good .. Well done!

My Top 3 now:

1) Xiu Xiu
2) Miki
3) Han Xue

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 20-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Glad you had a great time with The Librarian. Xiu Xiu opens and closes each of my sessions with frenching. The way she languorously lies on the bed makes my blood rush south in a jiffy.

Been trying to de-Xiu Xiu myself but no luck. She's a dangerous addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Today i feel horny, so decided to go for some thrill . Decided to go for Lady. Okt says Lady and Nana both Da yi Ma.

Go for next option , recommended by another bro.. So Went to L16H12 , Okt Say got to wait 20 mins for Xiu Xiu . Waited finally she came .. I saw her, then she took towel lead me to her room.

She closes the door, locked it , dim the light , then she pull me towards her, she move and hold my hand , she then kiss my forehead. Then took initative to kiss my lips. She unbutton my clothes , then kiss my neck.. I response to her, and she ask me to follow suit , took off her bra, panties one by one.. Then she push me onto the bed , kiss me again , then she uses a hand then touches my underwear, took it off.. She stroke it gentlely .

Next she bring me to the bathroom .. She uses the soap , put soap on herself , uses her breast , to breast fuck me... i can't tahan , endure now .. she leads me on .. then , kiss me on my face, then lips.... and i response to her. Then we move out of bathroom, she drys me clean , push me down on bed.. then she took out the condom , and put on my private part. She stroke it, then Blow job ,, me .. then she moan .. i uses my both hand gently stroke her and hold her both breast, she moans it louder.. she then move towards me .. uses her leg lock my legs , she on top of me , her both hand lock my both hand ,, this is the scene , Ella of L16 54 A ever done to me... Finally sperm shoot out, we both lay down tired and take a rest.

Finally its time to say goodbye to her.. I thank her for giving me such a good service.

After so long , i finally feel Xiu Xiu is the only gal that has reach L16 54A standard. of Ella .. Good .. Well done!

My Top 3 now:

1) Xiu Xiu
2) Miki
3) Han Xue
Old 20-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Glad you had a great time with The Librarian. Xiu Xiu opens and closes each of my sessions with frenching. The way she languorously lies on the bed makes my blood rush south in a jiffy.

Been trying to de-Xiu Xiu myself but no luck. She's a dangerous addiction
Xiu xiu is a book I opened and closed within 15 min. Too bland and boring for me but I took her once cos okt recommended and FRs written in 1612 thread like she damn good.

Sweet personality but no curves, boobs and licking skills not strong enough, kind of puts you to sleep.

But glad some guys like her
Old 20-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiu xiu is a book I opened and closed within 15 min. Too bland and boring for me but I took her once cos okt recommended and FRs written in 1612 thread like she damn good.

Sweet personality but no curves, boobs and licking skills not strong enough, kind of puts you to sleep.

But glad some guys like her
Actually I agree with you that she is quite old and not good looking lah.
At most a 6 for looks lah but her personality is OK lah.

The downside for her is her body and she got no bum for doggie.
Her shoulder is quite broad and her bum is very small.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Yep. I can't understand how she's "a dangerous addiction" as stated above by Doomas, when as you've stated, she looks old and got no body to speak off.

She's like a beer that's gone flat after being left on a table for way too long or "lao hong" diet cream crackers, not sure how one can get hooked to that.

Takes all kinds I suppose.

But glad to know that some people seem to like it flat and tasteless
Old 20-11-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ol'ManPushCart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Rou 2831A

My session with her was not bad. Small petite girl with nice features not sure whether the boobs are augmented, maybe experienced bro can verify. Gave me boobs massage and quite a thorough lick down. Tried several positions and I would say that it was a satisfying session when I released.

Overall positive.
Old 20-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Today i feel horny, ....................

Bro kiko, I dun quite understand. Maybe you can enlighten us.

She provides BJ with cap, no catbath, only one position FJ and you say it is good service?

How did you come to this conclusion?

I think with some stretch marks on her body and her looks like above 25 yrs old.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-11-2012, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Hmmm .... from my sources, you are one of her regulars ... I wonder how she will react when she knows that you say this about her

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hey brother, cause she does the Sharon stone stun on me, remember the basic instinict, she done it on michael douglas. Woo Power !

Enjoy and be happy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1