The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dan Dan(2045A) - Gl's Lin QingXia

RTF-d Dan Dan 2045A.

She's still one of my top 10 no doubt, though she does seem a little lazier than what I experienced earlier.

This house now only got keke and dan dan. No new babes came in and others that came a few months back like Nana, Sally and Xiaoyu had to go home as business damn poor.

Wonder if 2045A will refill their stocks or will they slide into oblivion after Keke and Dan Dan leaves?

Anyway, Dan Dan's looking very good and fresh today, she told me she's in a good mood for whatever reason, so today may be a good day to try her if you haven't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
hi there,

Tot i wld just chip in wif my 5 cents if i may, since i too like this dan dan...prolly the best groomed mm in gl, well to me at least...

First off u r now the third chap i hv noticed to say tat she looks like lin qingxia(the other 2 if u r reading this, hello)....

IMHO...i dont think u need to put on an act in front of dan dan, neither do u need to be rich r handsome, to hv a gd time...fm my observations, chats wif her n a chat wif another bro(think u r prolly reading this so hello to u as well) dan dan generally does not strike me as an mm who discriminates agst any punter...i hv seen both young n old, nerdy n relatively gd looking punters cumming out of the rm wif smiles on their faces...

Generally wat i think she does not like r pushy arrogant punters n clingy punters...so i think if u just act naturally n go wif the flow u sld prolly be in for a gd time...keep in mind tat she appears to be a sharp cookie, so try n avoid playing 'games' to get more juice out of her knickers

To me she is definitely still worthy of rtf notwithstanding so many newbie gems who hv cum to gl after her
Old 21-11-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiu Xiu(1612)

Actually it was me who recommended Xiu Xiu(1612) to Kiko bro...must say saw her recenty n she sure looked sultry n alluring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Glad you had a great time with The Librarian. Xiu Xiu opens and closes each of my sessions with frenching. The way she languorously lies on the bed makes my blood rush south in a jiffy.

Been trying to de-Xiu Xiu myself but no luck. She's a dangerous addiction
Old 21-11-2012, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 15
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
RTF-d Dan Dan 2045A.

She's still one of my top 10 no doubt, though she does seem a little lazier than what I experienced earlier.

This house now only got keke and dan dan. No new babes came in and others that came a few months back like Nana, Sally and Xiaoyu had to go home as business damn poor.

Wonder if 2045A will refill their stocks or will they slide into oblivion after Keke and Dan Dan leaves?

Anyway, Dan Dan's looking very good and fresh today, she told me she's in a good mood for whatever reason, so today may be a good day to try her if you haven't.
Bro BG,

KeKe is considering leaving before CNY. Don't be surprise DanDan may follow her cousin
Old 21-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro BG,

KeKe is considering leaving before CNY. Don't be surprise DanDan may follow her cousin
Will have to enjoy her while stocks last then. She rides me damn well.... I like hugging her to sleep after the deed.....
Old 21-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
Bro BG,

Will have to enjoy her while stocks last then. She rides me damn well.... I like hugging her to sleep after the deed.....
Old 21-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
Qwer18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
RTF-d Dan Dan 2045A.

Agree with Bro BG. She was in top form & looks very attractive in her blue outfit with nice makeup today. I had a great time with her & it was my 2nd rtf session. At times it is very difficult to get her. Today must be my lucky day, the moment I stepped in there the okt asked me to wait for a while as she was working and about to finish.
Her service was excellent with strong gfe....much better than the previous sessions i had with her. I would regard her as one of the prettiest WLs in GL.
Old 21-11-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Han Pin 1817

look : 7.1/10
body: 7.9/10
height: 6.9/10
bj : 4.9/10 try to use cap, but i stopped her
fj : 6.1/10 fake moan
gfe : 5.1/10
AR: no offer
french: only lips only upon request
rtf : no, need to say,not fit GL150 cat, same league as lor 21 streetwalker
Old 21-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Went L16H19 and tried out this girl. She is average height, slim body and nice proportion; big eyes and sharp facial features.

She first offered me a nice and slow soapy massage mainly using her boobs on a water bed. When flipped over, she slowly massaged my didi using her boobs, then, her pussy. wow.

Catbatch was nice and slow. BBBJ was shiok with a lot of licking and sucking. While in the 69 position I could see her pussy get damn wet. After a while she told me that she is damn horny and asked me to fuck her now. Put on cap and started with cowboy.. then reverse cowboy,doggy, and finished off in missionary. A lot of moaning and she screamed towards the end.

She is new and asked me to leave her number here. Bros interested can just call her before you reach.

Name: Xiao Jing (小静)
HP: 9056 6539

Height: 163cm
Weight 45kg
Boobs: 36C
Look: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
69: Never try but she can do it
BBBJ: 8/9 good suction, nice and wet
FJ: 9/10 damn wet, damn horny
RTF: yes
Old 21-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Weight 45kg
Fingering: yes
Old 21-11-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

Weight 45kg
Old 22-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Hmmm .... from my sources, you are one of her regulars ... I wonder how she will react when she knows that you say this about her
Well, I bonked her few times but may not be good enuf to qualify as regulars.
I choose her becos of her attitude and personality as I mentioned earlier.
I like her company and good height. I am just stating the facts.

I think her looks is not stunning if you compare to Candy, Cong Cong or even Si Ling, right?
I am not particular abt looks of WLs if you know me well.
Bros like Omnia, BG, ct12343 knows well.
So I choose her not becos of her looks lah.
Having said this, I still maintain that her looks is not more than 7 categorically.

What I mentioned abt her body and bum are facts that everyone can verify that they are true if you see her in person.
The fact is that her bum is small compared to majority of WLs in GL who have bigger bums. You dun agree?

I did not say that her svc is poor but to classify as very good requires some real stuff, right?
I mean in comparison to others who are really tip top in svc like Nana (1803), ShunZhi (1654A), Lulu (1654A), etc.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 22-11-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Old 22-11-2012, 05:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
davidlim1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisel View Post

Weight 45kg
Pls do not post any personal details of the WL in the forum,u might get her into unnecessary trouble
Old 22-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 16
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all,
First I would like to comment that one man's poison is another man's meat, so below are my experience with Cai Shan. Hope that those who read this post are not offended. I had a lousy experience with her and some more it's my first visit with her.Actually before I tried Cai Shan, I tried looking for Sa Sa at 1654A but her next available timing is at night time 8.30 pm which not quite feasible as I had arrived there around 1pm. Next I tried Lady but she need to wait for 1 hr...and as for Na Na ,I saw her just walk in with a man, Na Na is quite sexy and tall. Really ,that day is not my day

Cai Shan

Hse 1637

Face: 7/10 Ah lian face, her fake eyelashes make her stunning but not to my liking,I prefer natural.

Skin: Very fair

Body: 6/10 not my kind, as quite slim especially the legs, I prefer bah bah type,not those fat type lah.

Size: small petite frame

Boobs: B+ cup

Shower: 6/10 brief BBBJ with after shower.

Catbath: 0/10, she never cat-bath like Jia Yi, she only lick my nipples,balls,thigh and body.

Fingering: forget to tried

69: tried but she is unwilling to let me taste her cunt, but her cunt quite like what bros had described.

BBBJ: 7/10 uses her hand with those gels bought from sex shop to masturbate and proceed with blow job, quite sensual but not very good exp. I prefer deep throat.

FJ: 7/10

GFE: 8.5/10 after FJ she lied next to me and hug me, later proceeded with some massage, she dun have experienced in massage.

RTF: not worth it,rather go for some other Angpais.

Thanks to bro Slyer,Joker for the recommendation.
Old 22-11-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinktong View Post
Hi all,
First I would like to comment that one man's poison is another man's meat, so below are my experience with Cai Shan. Hope that those who read this post are not offended. I had a lousy experience with her and some more it's my first visit with her.Actually before I tried Cai Shan, I tried looking for Sa Sa at 1654A but her next available timing is at night time 8.30 pm which not quite feasible as I had arrived there around 1pm. Next I tried Lady but she need to wait for 1 hr...and as for Na Na ,I saw her just walk in with a man, Na Na is quite sexy and tall. Really ,that day is not my day

Cai Shan

Hse 1637

Face: 7/10 Ah lian face, her fake eyelashes make her stunning but not to my liking,I prefer natural.

Skin: Very fair

Body: 6/10 not my kind, as quite slim especially the legs, I prefer bah bah type,not those fat type lah.

Size: small petite frame

Boobs: B+ cup

Shower: 6/10 brief BBBJ with after shower.

Catbath: 0/10, she never cat-bath like Jia Yi, she only lick my nipples,balls,thigh and body.

Fingering: forget to tried

69: tried but she is unwilling to let me taste her cunt, but her cunt quite like what bros had described.

BBBJ: 7/10 uses her hand with those gels bought from sex shop to masturbate and proceed with blow job, quite sensual but not very good exp. I prefer deep throat.

FJ: 7/10

GFE: 8.5/10 after FJ she lied next to me and hug me, later proceeded with some massage, she dun have experienced in massage.

RTF: not worth it,rather go for some other Angpais.

Thanks to bro Slyer,Joker for the recommendation.
I would agree that her service is somewhat inconsistent and one should only go for Caishan if you really like her looks.

If you like a little more meat, should try

Qiqi 2041
Xingyu 2038
Lulu WH1612
Xiaobai 1606A
Mimi 1654A
xiaowei 2038 (cat 100)

Lovely huggable WLs with nice GFE, to me at least
Old 22-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiu Xiu(1612)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Actually it was me who recommended Xiu Xiu(1612) to Kiko bro...must say saw her recenty n she sure looked sultry n alluring
how come nvm recommend me?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1