The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-11-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 6
Jtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJtommy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/fei-yan-massage/

Tried her today.

Looks: 8/10 Can tell it's her even though not that young. More like MILF but is gan chio MILF(my opinion)
Figure: 8/10 Average quite slim actually maybe just slightly more than slim
Boobs: 10/10 Is enhanced but super soft like natural.
Massage: 7/10 It was actually pretty decent she even did some knee on the back but only did back.
Sensual: 10/10 She really took her time and really ran her fingers all over my body. Website says only CBJ but I just did HJ. Her HJ was good with one hand on my rod and another on my balls. Came in no time.

RTM: Yes. For the price and service I think worth it. Location is quiet but just a little hassle for non drivers.
Old 25-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/anna-massage/

This one bro
My favourite back then
Awesome! Anna is surprisingly great to be with! I really didn't expect her to have such a bubbly character, judging from her sultry pictures. Yet also quite intense in the sensual activity. Rather young-ish vibe to her. Can't wait to rekindle our tryst.
Old 25-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Lonerhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited this new lady that arrived at our shores recently. Although she's still adjusting to the lifestyle here, I will say her service standard is pretty good and similar to her good friend, angel, and a couple others that left recently such as ZY.

She's able to hold the conversation well though there's still some slight awkwardness, probably as she's still new here and is also my first time visiting her. Looks wise is subjective and to each preference, but is close to the videos. Sensual wise, it has pretty similar standards as mentioned earlier and there's no rushing! At the very least, it is refreshing to try someone new.

Overall, a good experience and will include her in 1 of my rtm rotations.
Old 25-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmmm... A little difficult. All around no problem, but right on the nips need to slowly coerce... Too "Yang" she says lol
So you manage to lick her nips?
Old 25-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oh yes, forgot to mention that. Wasn't appointments, it's chatting with God knows who... Can see her smile and laugh at the incoming messages.

Anyway, any Intel on this ML Yong Er
https://sglonelyguy.org/yong-er-massage/

Thanks
Maybe chatting with xby.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
autumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterautumnleaf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fossil812 View Post
Had a week off work and took the plunge to pop my ML cherry. Posting my MRs starting with -

Xia Xue https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xue-massage/

As total beginner, started out blur blur and just chose based on the photos (looks like my sec sch crush) instead of searching for reviews here... Went donw completely clueless and didn't know what to expect.

Location: I like it as nearby my area, discrete enough, and there's free roadside parking at the nearby side roads if you're lucky. From MRT, will need to cross a few roads to get there.

Looks: Real life looks slightly different from the pics, her face is slightly squarer than the pics suggest, just pointing out a difference, shouldn't be a dealbreaker. Otherwise, she has big eyes and sharp features on a cute, small face which still appeal to me.

Figure: I personally liked Xia Xue's figure the most out of the other MLs tried. She is petite with nicely shaped, slightly-enhanced (I think) breasts. Has a slim waist, little to no fat on her back (my personal measure of whether a chick is considered thin/fat), and meaty butt nice to grab. There's some meat on her lower tummy but definitely not "fat" as a review of one of the sites mentions...

Service: Have to commend her back & knee stepping and "la shou" hand massage. Tried her BJ, BF, HDLY, JG, diff HJ variations and can feel that she is someone that is naturally gentle and pays attention to detail. Enjoyed her oil HJ, grinding HJ and BF the most

Attitude: As others have mentioned, Xia Xue is not much of a talker and might feel some distance initially but I still felt very comfortable with her soft voice and gentle touches. Maybe cos we are both introverts. She has a more mature feel, none of the cutesy small talk that some may like. Imagine the feeling of having a caring and considerate CCA senior back in JC haha. After RTM, glad to see that she gets more comfortable and the conversations become more open, she definitely has her unique sense of humour.
is she still in sg? sms her no reply at all or my number kena ban?
Old 25-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/tiantian-massage/

This gal anyone tried before?
Don't bother. Mediocre in all aspects. Quite bulky in person. Wrote a FR on her couple of months back. Not worth a try even when the scene is dry, let alone nowadays spoilt for choice.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1056 / Power: 17
scandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud ofscandalz has much to be proud of

Suddenly got 2 ML added my WeChat account today and say is recommended by her sister, anyone have the same encounter? Is it a scam? See their profile pic dont match any of the ladies on the sites
Old 25-11-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
skys is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieltangtc View Post

Bei bei service was good the first couple times. However, I regret getting too familiar with her as that’s where she gets demanding, verbally abusive and very fierce. I have rtm her over 10times and also date her outside. Really regret. Requested fj. Quoted 10k
Lol sounds like a revenge post from a failed FJ attempt. First time hearing ML is demanding, verbally abusive and fierce all together. If its really true you must really pissed that person off man.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't bother. Mediocre in all aspects. Quite bulky in person. Wrote a FR on her couple of months back. Not worth a try even when the scene is dry, let alone nowadays spoilt for choice.
Many thanks! Looks like another landmine....guess I'd better go back to my mountain.....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 25-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Ironically, these few days might be the best time to find Cici...
Old 25-11-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Ironically, these few days might be the best time to find Cici...
Try leh, see if she improves.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Try leh, see if she improves.
You know what I mean right, bro. She might be eager to please after a sudden decline in business. Or not.
Old 25-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
fossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfossil812 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
is she still in sg? sms her no reply at all or my number kena ban?
Pretty sure she is still around, no idea why she might not be replying you...
Old 25-11-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
see123look456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Sms lor seldom is use whatsapp one i think? Wechat u can ask in person
ahh i see. i normally verify whatsapp (wechat) first to make sure it's correct number. besides, my successful rate with SMS is lower somehow
will try sms her. tyvm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1