The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
gotta plan, ..will check work-schedule & revert. The nearest is mid-Nov.

Anyway i got a pack of tight-CD (too tight for me!) I just bought... I can pass it to bros when the mid-Nov trip comes -- if u folks are there, pop over my rm (for the CD, I mean)!
are u saying other bros one... smaller...?
Old 28-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
太子,what r u doing here at this hour? didnt go and cheong or sian the AM,KJ or MM...?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 28-10-2008, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wanatry19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
... ... my gal keep assuring me that it's safe and i shld not worried abt it ... like u said, i dun want to retire early but the thrill of doing it was getting into my head and we go ahead ... i was teasing the gal to bring in the fire extinguisher for safety reason ...
it was fun and sexciting .... ...
Lol the biggest extinguisher is the one already on fire le. Haha

PL's

Yuki

Ryder99's

Mika

Haonan's

Kitty
Dou Dou
Old 28-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Calling all Zhuhai kakis (Old & New)...wan to plan 1 major outing in ZH next yr?? (Like the 1 we had in May)...Hottip,Dalu,Bro Bob,Best123,Chanyboy,Pimpternational,Chinatravelma n,Adidas,Bonk,l3est,755890,Break78...

P.S. I vote Bro Adidas as the coordinator of this trip...
Quote:
let me suggest the date:
1st May to 10th May ... maximising 2 public hiolidays in between ...
in other words, u apply for 5 days leave and go for a 10 days holiday ..
where to find this offer ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Hmmm...$200 return including all taxes...not bad...so...how abt the rest...
I juz came back from ZH yesterday.

Thanks for the invitation.

I am very interested in the May trip next year. Any confirmed dates?
Old 28-10-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro 789550,

I will likely heading to Zhuhai again next month. Can I check if the price for gers' at Lian Hua Lu issit still the same at RMB200 for ST and RMB600 for LT? or maybe you have better recommendation?....last time I didn't call the "tour guide" contact that you gave me.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I juz came back from ZH yesterday.

Thanks for the invitation.

Old 28-10-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother...Bob View Post
Sui sui bo zao chui!
We shall talk further when the time get closer ... meanwhile can you help to keep a lookout of any good hotel suites to recommend.
Kum Seah......
hotel suites or hotel room ?? in ZH ??
i would recommend JiaLiWanHao and Chang An Holiday or HuaYu MinFu Hotel ...
these hotels r clean, safe, comfortable and cosy ... value for money ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550
confirmed date is 1st May to 10th May ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince
no .. what he mean is theirs r not as big as his .....
Old 29-10-2008, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
xz985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

halo any bros keen to join me and my friends for ktv cheong at macau/zhuhai from nov 1-6 pls welcome to pm me
more bros more fun
Old 29-10-2008, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hotel suites or hotel room ?? in ZH ??
i would recommend JiaLiWanHao and Chang An Holiday or HuaYu MinFu Hotel ..
Bro, i mean suite, big big room for mass party lah......... any recommendation??? of cos with own room also...

We, the Brothers of SammyBoyForum.
pledge ourselves as one united people,
regardless of race, language or religion,
to bonk the ladies from different cities
based on service and quality
so as to provide Lobangs, Field Reports and
Information for our forum.
Old 29-10-2008, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4566 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
Hi Bro 789550,

I will likely heading to Zhuhai again next month. Can I check if the price for gers' at Lian Hua Lu issit still the same at RMB200 for ST and RMB600 for LT? or maybe you have better recommendation?...
There was little SWs in LHL during the period I was in ZH. Heard there is 严打. Anyway I was only there during the daytime. Maybe there will be more batches during the nite.

ST is still 200rmb but gals usually ask for more tips. LT depends on wat time u engage them. You may need to pay more if it is early. Anyway please note tat the level of service and professionalism of LHL SWs have dropped. Please be careful when you do take them for ON. Have a good time in ZH.

Quote:
confirmed date is 1st May to 10th May ... .....
In tis case, I will see u guys in PRC during this period. Cheers!
Old 29-10-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i mean suite, big big room for mass party lah......... any recommendation??? of cos with own room also...
... ... this one i DunNoLah ....
cos i neber go for mass orgy party before and neber will ...

u want to create a similiar 9-18 in ZH again ???
Old 29-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

Brother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrother...Bob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
... ... this one i DunNoLah ....
cos i neber go for mass orgy party before and neber will ...

u want to create a similiar 9-18 in ZH again ???
Just a mini one maybe. wanna join in? Any others???

Old 29-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

On behalf of one bro form SBF:
Like to share one incident with SBF bro who cheong in PRC and have KC with MM...and this only happen few days ago with bro fro SBF massage from him: be ware and never fall in love with the KC and MM....

He name is Mr A, got to know this MM Ms G in CA ktv for few month, Mr A thot this mm like him and he like her too, he been to CA since mar along just to look for her, went out with her, but exp thing for her, just like a guy who go after a girl and do all thing just to win her heart. He thot that this mm bring her to see her family in her village also fall in love with him too, they even plan for marrige too. As time go by, he will call her oversea or just to go CA few day just to meet her,at this point.
Advise to him : i did warn him not to fall in her trap as u may not know what she and her family up to, but he turn my advise away.

Cut the story short, Mr A call me on last sat and said that he got threaten by Ms G and her family want to beat him up if he dont give them a sum of money, even threaten him to beat he family too(he give her he home address). Ms G know that Mr A come from well to do family, so they ask for $20,000rmb from him and he given.He was so sad and heartache that why she do this to him? and ask me is all the gal or mm just want he money, is the not love with the mm in PRC? He call me after money given,and i try to console him
Advise to him : told him just go back and dont stay in CA, but he want to drink( i believe this is nom for ppl who fall out of love) so given to him my friend hp no to call them in ZH and go down to meet them and ask my friend to take care of him.
Just yty, try to call him no of time but not answer, and finally he call me at late afternoon,damn, he back to CA cos the MM got beaten up by the family, he went back cos he feel sorry for her, but to he surprise, Ms G bring 4 guys up to he hotel rooms and beat him again, and this time ask for another $20,000 was mad when i heard he went back to CA and got beaten up,and fkkk him why he go back to CA?why he answer the PRC call?
Advise to him :told him just go down to CP,and buy the air ticket tomorrow(today) and go back to home town,before that, just dont answer any call from PRC, or change the hp no...

This may happen to other bro over here, but me just like to share with your and hope when u or we cheong in PRC, the motive is to have fun(fkkk) and i will not said that u cant get to know a mm truely love u, but maybe one in the million in PRC, let alone like ktv mm, they just want the money, like same bro said, Paid, fkkk and forget that is it....

This just my sharing with u guys,if bro here can give any advise to him, pls share, i am sure he learn the lesson form this KC trap....and he looking to this forum too....all the best to him......

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 29-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong View Post
================================================== ========
Bobby, don't talk big and don't talk cock like Adidas and his gang of how lian cheapskates!
The Macau gambling scene is dominated by big timers, not talk-cock like you
Lei Kou Bin Kei Le (You stand one side)!
After all how much you can you earn a year?
Contineu to whine your time away in Geylang coffeshops lah!
Stop dreaming Bob!
JC

Maybe i am talking cock, but everyone here know that i am just talking cock to a cock-talker. Fyi, when I talk cock, i got support n applause but whenever you talk cock, all bros here would want you to keep you cock, you know why..... you always thought you have a big gigantic cock and we all disagree. The main problem you are facing is that you have not seen any other cock before except yours to know how big then is big!

My advice: when you go to the public toilet, don't always use the cublica, pee at the common urinal bowl, take a look at the uncles, bros or even the boy boy beside you what a real cock look like then you will know how petite you were. But... but.... don't be sad.... SBF here have many links to "penis enlargement" websites.

Ok...now serious.....no more talking cock.....

I do earned commission like a Property agent and if i am not wrong, i did not mentioned that i am the big time punter, my customers were, i do gamble but not a big punter. We all believed that you are a property agent but have doubts you are a top earner. you can prove us wrong but please...not in writing again cos you can write what you want. Please do PM me so we can meet in Macau/ZH to Cheong together. i will definitely FR here to clear your name.

Top Agent normally is also a leader, an achiever and they do not talk like the way you do. All people knew that in order to be successful in a customer oriented trade like real estate, Top agent must be humble and also lead by good example etc.... simply, you don't. (just read back all the posting you have written you will know or you simply choose not to know!)

If...i mean if you are a Top Agent as what you claimed, please start to change today! i am sure you can fly even higher.

Best Wishes.

Bro Bob

Last edited by Brother...Bob; 29-10-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 29-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
If...i mean if you are a Top Agent as what you claimed, please start to change today! i am sure you can fly even higher.
bro bob .... i think u shld asked him to jump ....
Old 29-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
l3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyl3est deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
JC

Best Wishes.

Bro Bob
bro bob don't talk to a dog
dog don't know human talk

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1