The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl-lover View Post
Hahah, yes since all the taiko are here.
I love nice figure girl ma, too bad it's fake but still nice to see and nice to hold. Wakaka
Br, you got a lau chiau .. what u expect .. ? whether fake or ori .. makes no difference , nice to see and firm to hold . right ! better than a A cupper !
Old 08-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Hello...go where didn't invite to go along too.....
Hello, even if invited.......you just bypassed this small town on your way to and from Hatyai !. Hardly stop in this town to have fun at night !.

In Hatyai....you play bedminton .....me....sleep all afternoon and at night because the nightspots open so late !!!!.

Welcome back, bro Playman2.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello...go where didn't invite to go along too.....
For you, I don't ask. Just tell me when over TT and off we go. You and me cannot plan, plan sure no go....
Old 08-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello, even if invited.......you just bypassed this small town on your way to and from Hatyai !. Hardly stop in this town to have fun at night !.

In Hatyai....you play bedminton .....me....sleep all afternoon and at night because the nightspots open so late !!!!.

Welcome back, bro Playman2.
You are the Danok King....Hatyai boh ngam you...too slow and not wild enough....but ngam for uncle like me mah!

Bedminton also slow down already. Heard there is an eating trip to Hatyai/Danok in March...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
For you, I don't ask. Just tell me when over TT and off we go. You and me cannot plan, plan sure no go....:0
Yeap...you are 110% correct. Let go bro!
Old 11-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
benlee103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Spider got hot Bangkok coyotes in lacy black bikinis. RM 50 to keep you happy. Extreme raba also can.

Still got wet pussy smell on my fingers.
Brudder Yokosi. Thanks for your advise to me when I seek your advise on Danook nightspots. I had a great time there following your suggestions. The hot Bangkok coyotes that you mentioned are from BKK or from Danook Hello Bangkok ???

Can I join you on your next Danook trip ????
Old 11-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by benlee103 View Post
Brudder Yokosi. Thanks for your advise to me when I seek your advise on Danook nightspots. I had a great time there following your suggestions. The hot Bangkok coyotes that you mentioned are from BKK or from Danook Hello Bangkok ???

Can I join you on your next Danook trip ????
Coyotes in Spider were from Bangkok. And not from the Danok Hello Bangkok. The one that was with me stayed in Khaosan, Bangkok.

Next trip, late March or early April.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are the Danok King....Hatyai boh ngam you...too slow and not wild enough....but ngam for uncle like me mah!

Bedminton also slow down already. Heard there is an eating trip to Hatyai/Danok in March...!
Me, the Danok King ?.

My ArXX ?. Bro Playman2 !.

Eating trip to Hatyai / Danok in March ?.

Hmmmm !. Birthday coming in early April. Still cannot find sexy naked puying that will jump out of a big cake. Kekeke !.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Me, the Danok King ?.

My ArXX ?. Bro Playman2 !.

Eating trip to Hatyai / Danok in March ?.

Hmmmm !. Birthday coming in early April. Still cannot find sexy naked puying that will jump out of a big cake. Kekeke !.
Yes....that dream was from last year, in BKK and I thought someone can arrange it now....let me recalled who told me.

If interested, I will find out and let you know...
Old 16-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

So quiet this few days? Where did everyone go?
Old 16-02-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
So quiet this few days? Where did everyone go?
Taikor...Valentine day mah!

All the samsters here very romantic one but with Fubu/teerak...hahaha!
Old 17-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeap...you are 110% correct. Let go bro!
bro ,here is one of those best heaven place to go , I was here three days ,very nice yunnan mei here ....
Old 17-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
bro ,here is one of those best heaven place to go , I was here three days ,very nice yunnan mei here ....
Where? In Hatyai...how come I dunno one...can bring me there ah?

Long time no see and heard from you...how's life, brother?
Old 18-02-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 22
khoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond reputekhoon1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Where? In Hatyai...how come I dunno one...can bring me there ah?

Long time no see and heard from you...how's life, brother?
old already rolling down the hill...now today last day in Thailand danok last stop ...it's rush trip ,I from bangkok- to surat thni -punket-haiyai -danok ,now like 18-19 days already...i not expect plan to be in danok but just do a stop ...paramount place hotel ..great new hotel

was doing good in sg bro .. thanks
Old 18-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoon1 View Post
just do a stop ...paramount place hotel ..great new hotel
Yes, great new hotel......the same boss as in Oscar Hotel......please do not stay in the upper floors.

The BIG BELL on top of the hotel will ring loudly every hour !. Cannot sleep peacefully with puying !. Every hour, bell interupts your ZZZzzzzzz, ZZZzzzzzz, ZZZZzzzzz !.
Old 18-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be going to danok on 25 - 27 feb. Any bro interested, we can TT there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1