The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
An inter-active and fun way to learn basic viet & other languages
CAM on anh......

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 25-11-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

So when you going to HCMC...............someone BIL
Old 25-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Botor,

休息是为了走更遥远的路

Cheers VK
Troi oi.....anh khong hieu tieng trung
Old 25-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
So when you going to HCMC...............someone BIL
Hahaha.... HCMC trip on DEC.....

Quote:
Troi oi.....anh khong hieu tieng trung
Troi oi, anh di hoc di.....

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)
Old 26-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Foot Massage Salon

Hi guys,

I just returned from Hanoi & HCM, during my stay in HCM, I found a place to pamper yourself at District 1.

It is a foot massage salon, maybe some brudders already know this joint. Treat it as a update.

Foot Massage Salon

137, Ham Nghi Str., District 1 HCMC Tel: 08-8217362
Open 9.30am to 11.00pm

Cost: 90,000 VDN includes Foot, head, shoulder, hand, leg and a facial treatment and hot stone treatment for your back!
Duration: 90mins

Place: Nice, clean and comfortable

Tips: up to you (they will not push you for tips)

They provide you with a hot ginger tea & fresh fruit after the 90 mins of pampering.

This joint has 30 over staffs with a mixtures of Males & females. It does not have any hanky panky deals. Brudders who is tired running around HCM is recommend to go there for a session of pampering.

Cheers!
Old 26-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sudsoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liberty Dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkawan View Post
One of my suppliers brought me to this joint last week. It is opposite Sheraton Saigon. Supposed to be one of the oldest dance halls in HCM. Gorgeous gals with great figures.. high 7s to 9s for most of the gals there.

Just wondering what is the pricing like in this place? My supplier paid, so, I don't really know but would like to go back there again. Any information will be very helpful!
Opposite the Sheraton I can only think of the Mekong French and Viet Restaurant and then the bar (Sharkies ??) next to the hotel. Not aware of any disco or dance hall but will take a look later this week.
Old 26-11-2007, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 19
Octlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOctlong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudsoz View Post
Opposite the Sheraton I can only think of the Mekong French and Viet Restaurant and then the bar (Sharkies ??) next to the hotel. Not aware of any disco or dance hall but will take a look later this week.
Me too not aware of that.
Is it Palace Hotel Disco?????
That is the nearest to Sheraton Hotel that I can think of.
hmmmmm..........

Long
Old 26-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestkawan View Post
One of my suppliers brought me to this joint last week. It is opposite Sheraton Saigon. Supposed to be one of the oldest dance halls in HCM. Gorgeous gals with great figures.. high 7s to 9s for most of the gals there.
I suppose its right at the corner of Dong Khoi and Dong Du.
Upstairs 2nd or 3rd floor.
Ballroom dancing type....very similar to clubs in HK, Singapore in the 70s.
The gals all wear Ao Dai, and all can dance very well.
Only been there once. Feel very nostalgic and left very soon after.
视线人浪中找你
Old 26-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 21
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Foot Massage Salon

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
Hi guys,

I just returned from Hanoi & HCM, during my stay in HCM, I found a place to pamper yourself at District 1.

It is a foot massage salon, maybe some brudders already know this joint. Treat it as a update.

Foot Massage Salon

137, Ham Nghi Str., District 1 HCMC Tel: 08-8217362
Open 9.30am to 11.00pm

Cost: 90,000 VDN includes Foot, head, shoulder, hand, leg and a facial treatment and hot stone treatment for your back!
Duration: 90mins

Place: Nice, clean and comfortable

Tips: up to you (they will not push you for tips)

They provide you with a hot ginger tea & fresh fruit after the 90 mins of pampering.

This joint has 30 over staffs with a mixtures of Males & females. It does not have any hanky panky deals. Brudders who is tired running around HCM is recommend to go there for a session of pampering.

Cheers!
Correction: Cost should be 150,000 VND Not 90,000 VND. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 28-11-2007, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mashdash79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM

hihi,
nw in hcm city of caesar hotel.girl here are not bad.an hour is $70us and $100 for over nite stay till 6am in morning.niteclub have not been to but those looks quite good.alot of woman here i saw in the day and nite are wearing low cuts that can see their lobang all the way down when bending or squarting down.going back sg in a few hours time,nw is 2.28 am.all asleep cannot find girl to bang but got action on the first day here.

just hoping to come to hcm again in near furture.fucking good.young -tender and sexy.

mashdash79
sign out
best regrads
Old 28-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Troi oi, anh co tien nhieu lam, can fly anytime.. For me business down so have to stop for awhile.....Sorry BIL-SS08...(",)

Xin loi anh

Cheers Up bros
No problem BIL, no apologies required at all, as what I' have stated earlier to Zaryl, everyone have their own reasons and priorities in life

For me I operate much differently, you already know in-depth my current financial situation and legal problems so your first statement don't really applys to me. I just don't want to disappoint my BX after promising her as its just not my style to break my word to anybody.

Once I say I'll go.... I will go......whether its local or overseas trips regardless of how's the situation.....maybe I'm just too old-fashioned..

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
BintanBeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once I say I'll go.... I will go......whether its local or overseas trips regardless of how's the situation.....maybe I'm just too old-fashioned..
SS-08 .....man of word is not old fashion at all.....and its a very noble character of a person......deserves my respect at all time...

cheers
BBeer
Old 28-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Once I say I'll go.... I will go......whether its local or overseas trips regardless of how's the situation.....maybe I'm just too old-fashioned..:o
Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Hahaha can i apply to be your next BIL
Old 29-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BintanBeer View Post
SS-08 .....man of word is not old fashion at all.....and its a very noble character of a person......deserves my respect at all time...

cheers
BBeer
No lah where got noble, anyway thanks bro for phrasing it soooo nicely ^_^, I would have rather termed it as "siew kay tit" or "char tao" in hokkien or INFLEXIBLE in english

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 29-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha can i apply to be your next BIL
Haha too late liao, all the eligibles already taken

Alamak you need meh???? So many countries got one each not enuff ah bro???

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread