The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenw View Post
From the airport there should be a van that will take you to a bus station. I think the cost is about 30-50 baht for the ride to the bus station. From the bus station, go to the ticket counter and buy a ticket for a van to go to Dannok. I think the cost of the ticket was about 60 baht. You will have to wait until enough people buy tickets before the van departs to Dannok. The van will drop you off in front of a 7-11 convenience store in Dannok. As I recall, the trip took under 2 hours from the bus station to Dannok.
Or you can get the private taxi driver from the airport to send you there, damage about 700-800 baht.
Old 25-02-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vincenttcfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi BROS,

thanks info. on how to reach dannok from hatyai airport.

i already one year not been there & intend to go soon. Could bro, furnish latest info. on following question:-

1)most recommended farm house (- beautiful girl & realiable okt)
2)any changes on puying price range (rm250?)
3)most recommended bar - "winner" or others
4)most recommended show - "hello bangkok" or others
5)most recommended disco - "paragon" or others
6)most recommended hotel & its charges

i believe there are changes compare to a year ago & appreciate bros sharing yr valuable info. & opinion.

thank you.
Old 26-02-2011, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincenttcfun View Post
no wonder when i was there on sun & mon in oct, the quality of the girl is poor.
Maybe you should tell us your last experience and we tell you the diff.

"most recommended" is very subjective.

"most" = cheapest?

cheapest = not the best,

the best = not cheap,

I always get a gal for 2000 bahts, she is not the best. But I like the attitude.

Her farm, full of dinosaurs.....
Old 26-02-2011, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Etct88

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Maybe you should tell us your last experience and we tell you the diff.

"most recommended" is very subjective.

"most" = cheapest?

cheapest = not the best,

the best = not cheap,

I always get a gal for 2000 bahts, she is not the best. But I like the attitude.

Her farm, full of dinosaurs.....
Hahaha well said!
Old 26-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Or you can get the private taxi driver from the airport to send you there, damage about 700-800 baht.
Bro, i am in danok now. Try to call u but cant get thru ..
Old 28-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi BROS,

thanks info. on how to reach dannok from hatyai airport.

i already one year not been there & intend to go soon. Could bro, furnish latest info. on following question:-

1)most recommended farm house (- beautiful girl & realiable okt)
2)any changes on puying price range (rm250?)
3)most recommended bar - "winner" or others
4)most recommended show - "hello bangkok" or others
5)most recommended disco - "paragon" or others
6)most recommended hotel & its charges

i believe there are changes compare to a year ago & appreciate bros sharing yr valuable info. & opinion.

thank you.
Hi Bros,

maybe i should change "most recommended " to "your preference" in my previous questions.

below are my personal opinion on above question"
1)farm house - no preference. (get cheated twice (i)dead fish (ii)puying runaway & cannot be found)

3)bar:winner & fortune is ok for me. spider's music too loud.
4)show:hello bangkok is good. others never attended before.
5)disco:never try yet.
6)hotel:hollywood hotel - rm65/day. i have never try oliver hotel, is it better than hollywood hotel

welcome all your personal views.
Old 28-02-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
Bro, i am in danok now. Try to call u but cant get thru ..
Where is your FR ?.

Me, still waiting..........waiting........?.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Where is your FR ?.

and yawning...yawning...getting sleepy.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Date:25th February 2011 (day 1)
Venue: Danok, Thailand

This is a complete set of FR from day 1 till day 3. Start the journey with my two other friends and we move from Sunway at 3pm. Suppose to leave at 12pm but you know la, malaysian attitude -> 12pm become 1pm and become 3pm. Always no time management Have a quite safe journey along the way and we keep discussing where to go tonight, what to do and who to choose. Reach duty free complex around 6pm thai time and we proceed to PP Hotel. Feel so good when i step into Danok.

I just want to say "FINALLY, FINNALLY, THE LOCALHUNTER HAS COME BACK TO DANOK!

I was told the hotel is fulled. One of the OKT recommend us to another hotel but i told him that i am going to Oliver. That cibai OKT said Oliver is full Nevermind, i ask me friends to go Oliver and ignore that feller. Reach Oliver, ask for 3 room. The receptionist pass us 3 room key at level 7. Good !! who say no room?? We check into our own room and each of us takes around 30 minute to settle down and take our bath. Then i called up brother Nick but end up he told me that he went back already Thought want to ask him to join me go to Spider to pluck some papaya

Around 8.30pm, me and my friends go for dinner.After dinner, we move our ass to spider. Once when we step inside, my mouth was wide open. Damm, too many baby dino Nevermind, order some beer 1st and let's see what happen. Cham, looking at some baby dino dancing naked on the stage while their papaya swing here and swing there making me lose the interest. "we need to leave this place, i feel that i spend too long watching some jurassic park dancing"

but i think ah pek will love them

Proceed to Pattaya and the place is not crowded at all. Was given a table, order beers and less than 5 minute, all the bunnies swarm to our table already. They claimed to be 3 sisters. I tried to control myself not to spend too much tonight. However, i was wrong. We drink 20 bottle of Heiniken, hang 5 flower and 10 tequila. The younger sister keep on accompany me. Was quite drunk anyway. The 3 sister said 'lets go to KPK and we nodded yes" However, there is this guy keep on calling and sms the youngest sister. Can see that she is trying her best to avoid the call. I told her "you go find him, i want go back sleep". Hahahahaa, she was a bit dissapointed but not my problem

My main agenda is to wait for the arrival of leon lai and louis koo

End of the day, go back to hotel and eat pak gor. Too drunk anyway.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Samster

Date: 26th February 2011 (2nd day)
Venue: Danok

Wake up around 8am and feel so hungry. Call up my friend and ask them go for breakfast. We go to the restaurant beside ROse and order ourself bak ku teh, dimsum and pork leg.

Suddenly brother Ken from MMS called me up and ask for breakfast also. He came with another brother and was introduced as bro mythsex from SBF. Nice to meet you bro. Then i was introduce to another bro, Alex from MMS. danok is too crowded !!

Bro Mythsex is 1st timer in danok. I have to salute him because he drive all the way from KL to danok alone ! During TT, i saw many farm girl walking back to their office. Now i had to make an important decision. Should i book a farm girl? or fishing with sifu? But if i fishing with sifu, as mention by grandmaster, i might eat pak gor.

We decided to canvass to each farm, look at the quality then only will make the decision. 1st stop at Wng. When we walk into the farm, wow, the place is so smelly. Then, we move to Rose and 259. Still cannot decide, two of my friends go for massage at mutiara spa while me and bro mythsex continue our hunting. I bring him to the darker side of danok and become his part time tour guide.

We went to each farm and most of the quality we we're quoted rm350 and rm300 for a baby dino? ermmmmmm ...

OKT: come to my other office, we have around 120 girls working
me: 120? are you sure?
OKT: come with me
me: hmmmmm ...

ok, bro mythsex and i follow the OKT to see see look look. Only 6 is available. Still, most of them don't even pass the ISO requirement. Then we went back to the restaurant beside Rose and have a drink. Saw ah bill at Rose. Then, my friends came to join me after they had done with their massage. Time is around 1pm, so we decided to book farm girls and we walk around to each farm and inspect their quality.

My friend and bro mythsex settle down with girls from QQ farm. One of their girls is not bad, by the name of Ah Em but somebody had book her. My other friend got himself from TD? JD? dont even remember the name of the farm and i settle myself with Apple from the farm opposite Paragon and beside one restaurant.

Ask her to come to my room at 3pm.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

suddenly, the prince of danok, Leon lai called me and say there are in the restaurant beside rose Luckily i had booked myself a farm girl Went to meet brother leon lai and louis koo and their friends. Happen to be, i know louis koo in person too. Nice to meet you there bro !! Excuse ourself because the girls will reach at our room anytime and we set to drink in Yes tonight.

Went back to my room and bomb the toilet 1st because of the breakfast. Suddenly, there is a knock on the door, open it and Apple is there. She looks a bit cold anyway, walk in and drop her bag. Turn out to be very friendly and high GFE.

Name: Apple
Origin: Laos
Looks: 6/10 when she smile become 7/10 when she make up become 7.5/10 when i am drunk become 10/10
Boobs: C cup
Body: petite size

She ask go take shower together and there, she help me take my bath. Her gfe is very good. Can speak fluent mandarin. Can joke and treat me so much better. Fast fast clean myself and jump into the bed waiting to eat apple. She came out in her own cute teddy bear picture pyjamas and we were on the bed doing some ice breaking. Less than 15 minute, we lock our tongue, passionate FK and damm .. she is a good kisser! slowly unbutton her pyjamas, i use all my 10 years skill to arouse her. Slowly, i lick her nipple and gently bite it. Can hear her moan. Using my tongue and lick again and circling around the nipple. Left breast, right breast and left again. Using my finger to touch her pussy, damm, this apple is so damm wet
Her turn to service me. Slowly, she kiss my neck, my near and give me a good cat bath. She even bite my nipple while massaging my balls. I told her to use my own condom. She is good in using her tongue to lick my little brother head. Wuahahahahaa .. i am waiting for bbbj! Then she open the condom and put it on. Oh my god, CBBBJ? Wow, even with condom .. the CBBBJ is so much good. The power and suction is perfect.

Cannot tahan anymore, straight away enter her via cowgirl and we keep on FK while she on top. Less than 3 minute, can feel i almost came. No, can't be that fast so i turn her into missionary style with 1st gear, slowly and steady, looking at this Apple ... priceless. Change into 2nd gear and 3rd, can see she close her eye and her whole body is trembling till i switch to 5th gear.. her moan become louder and she cum! She is late because i came early at 4th gear Just that the feeling is too good !! Clean myself and take a fast nap while apple is playing with her phone. The GFE is still 10/10.

CBBBJ:9/10
Anal: NA
Damage: rm300
Old 28-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

Sleep for about 15 minute and woke up again. The time is only 4.30pm, so i call up my friend for a drink and left her in the room. I told her i will come back later. Watching her sleep, give her a kiss and there i went down to the restaurant beside rose and had a drink with my friend. I wonder what happen to bro mythsex FR.

The Rose OKT, Ah hou also join us for small conversation. Say his top puying all kena booked already. Tell us to book earlier. We was like, ya ya ya ya ..

Around 5.30pm, i went back to my room. Knock the door and she open the door for me. She smile to me and ask eaten already? I told her dinner at 7pm. Went to the bed .. hug her and she kiss my cheek. Just love the way she smile. So cute While hugging her, i use my finger to gently touch her butt. Make some number and circle. Thinking don't know she will get wet or not play for almost 3-4 minute then i slid my finger into her panty. Wah lan eh, wet jor. That is fast! Unbutton her pyjamas and straight away lick and suck her nipple. At the same time, this apple also lick my ear and give some soft moan. What a turn on! Then we FK again for another 10 minute. Slowly remove her pyjamas and panty, i use one finger and put it inside her pussy and another finger rubbing her clit. Can see her so high already. Without any cbbbj, she open another condom and put it on me ... straight away go for cow girl and ride me .. too fast and furious !! As her moan getting louder, her speed is getting faster, myself getting hornier, my sperm almost coming out -> i wanted to change position to doggie style but she ignore me and continue to ride me

Kaboooooooom !! All my little soldier came out. She fall on me and can feel her body trembling also. Ask her in mandarin, you came already? She just smile and kiss me. Then my friend call me for dinner. The timing is just nice! My friend's girl didn't join for dinner. Only apple join me. My friends was so jealous. I called up brother Mythsex to join us for dinner. He came alone and didn't bring his girl. Reach at the restaurant, we order fresh oyster, sea bass fish, baby kai lan, pork and omellette .. and also 3 bottle of heiniken and a carrot juice for my little apple. Then i sms brother leon lai. Another group of friend of mine who just came on saturday also call me. There are also the 1st time in danok. Recommend them to the restaurant and by the time they reach, we had finish our dinner. Then we plan to meet in Yes at 10pm.

Then drop by at little apple office and she cut some fruit for me can feel the KC already

Went back to the room, help my little apple to reply some sms. Appearantly, one of the brother using english to sms her but she couldn't understand english. So, i had to pretend that i am a girl and help her to reply by sending -> i miss you too .. good night muaks ..
Then watch some thai's drama and little apple will explain the content of drama, the actor, actress, the conflict ... I told her i want to go for shower 1st because we are going out for beer at YES. To my suprise, she join me for shower also. There, we teasing each another in the toilet and she did help me to wash. Around 9.45pm we walk to YES club. My friend's girl also joining but bro mythsex is not joining. He said wanted to rest early. Saw my friend at the entrance of the club and they said someone recommend them to V-club. Ask us to join them later.

1st time in Yes, in my opinion, the music is too loud. So, i ask the waiter to get me a table at behind. Order 7 bottle of Heiniken and sms brother leon. He reply and said there are at the front stage there. After 15 minute, wanted to go and find brother leon lai, but saw him at the main door. I told him my table is at behind because front there is too noisy. He agree and ask us to put one more table as he will move his gang with us. Soon, brother leon lai and louis koo and his friends join together. Wow, all their puying look so hot! from ROSE. Sorry bro, i can't finish your liquior because my stomach already fill up with heiniken... but your puying is a good drinker my little apple is not a good drinker but she also try to entertain me and my friends and dance along with me while my friend's puying just sit there only. Even my friends also jealous with brother leon's puying. So happening !!

Overall, i will rate Yes club 6/10 .. model and girls still nothing compare to Pattaya
Old 28-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Where is your FR ?.

cominggggg !!!!!!!
Old 28-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

maybe i should change "most recommended " to "your preference" in my previous questions.

below are my personal opinion on above question"
1)farm house - no preference. (get cheated twice (i)dead fish (ii)puying runaway & cannot be found)

3)bar:winner & fortune is ok for me. spider's music too loud.
4)show:hello bangkok is good. others never attended before.
5)disco:never try yet.
6)hotel:hollywood hotel - rm65/day. i have never try oliver hotel, is it better than hollywood hotel

welcome all your personal views.
1. farm house: go to rose and book Noi or mickey
2. bar: avoid spider .. too many baby dino
3. show: dont always hello bangkok .. try Pattaya and wonderland .. V1 sucks big time .. will post FR on V1
4. hotel: Oliver still a bit noisy during night time. If you want cheaper hotel, try PP hotel. Or else, go for Siam Thana
Old 28-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by localhunter View Post
1. farm house: go to rose and book Noi or mickey
2. bar: avoid spider .. too many baby dino
3. show: dont always hello bangkok .. try Pattaya and wonderland .. V1 sucks big time .. will post FR on V1
4. hotel: Oliver still a bit noisy during night time. If you want cheaper hotel, try PP hotel. Or else, go for Siam Thana
Hi bro,

thank you very very much on your important guidance.

further clarification pls:
1)farm house - (a)rose or rose II - i know rose II is behind Oscar Hotel, how about rose?
(b)could Noi & Mickey speak chinese? & what is there charges?

2)"baby dino" meaning?
3)show - will try yr recomendations.
4)(i)PP hotel charges? (ii)siam Thana location & charges?

i admire much on yr luck had a nice girl give you wonderful experince. nice fuck report.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1