The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maihums View Post
I beg to differ bro. My fr is short and bored. I will leave a fr only when the girl is hardworking and a service oriented one. which i feel worth the money to be spent on them. So normally bros will see my fr feedback on the attitude.
Sometimes i read those long fr, i was in awe. They should score very high points in comprehension.

Ultimately, fr is just for reference. You see the pics, like it and will book her. She is good to A doesn’t meant she would be good to B.

PS: any girl who is fair skin like chinese?

So hard to find fair fair and DNB nowadays.. sigh.. hope more imports of such soon..
Old 10-06-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Maihums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
To this Bro Justin, stay sane… if you want to find a Thai girl, go to Thailand legitimate places and find.. don’t kena kc by FLs and MLs.. kc-ing is their form of customer service to you… maybe you will find another more chio FLs in future.. if you frequent KTVs or siam diu.. you will know that there the kc lagi stronger..

And to all single bros like me, kc is shiok and fun, but please don’t be tempted by it, coz you are not the only one they are kc-ing with.. you are not special to them.. we are just paying customers to them.. let’s find true happiness elsewhere and bear in mind coming here is to satisfy our carnal needs!

Even if I kena zap by unhappy bros here, this is my sincere advice to you.. stay safe both in mental and physical health, and happy chionging everyone!
Concur that. When a lady enter into this industry, her mind will only be looking for money, not love.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fishytuna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=882774&highlight=kim

Seduction - Kim

Looks: 9/10 sweet next door girl with simple light make up very loveable

Body: 8/10 petite and slim build

Boobs: 8/10 small boobs are fine

Painting: 9/10 easily wet even before I started licking her, just kiss her inner thighs. Her body was keep jerking and twitching.

BBBJ: 10/10 she is a true gem. Many pattern up her sleeves.

FJ: 9/10 fine with whatever position you ask, good duration when riding. Nice cute ass for doggy.

GFE: 10/10 what’s there not to love bout her

Rtf: yes, she is a legit syt.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 3
heunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to allheunie is a name known to all

Quote:
To this Bro Justin, stay sane… if you want to find a Thai girl, go to Thailand legitimate places and find.. don’t kena kc by FLs and MLs.. kc-ing is their form of customer service to you… maybe you will find another more chio FLs in future.. if you frequent KTVs or siam diu.. you will know that there the kc lagi stronger..

And to all single bros like me, kc is shiok and fun, but please don’t be tempted by it, coz you are not the only one they are kc-ing with.. you are not special to them.. we are just paying customers to them.. let’s find true happiness elsewhere and bear in mind coming here is to satisfy our carnal needs!

Even if I kena zap by unhappy bros here, this is my sincere advice to you.. stay safe both in mental and physical health, and happy chionging everyone!
This is a good advice for those that will get KC-ed easily.

It’s okay to just live in that moment for a while, but make sure to snap out of it.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Jingle from Mansion88
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=883319

Looks 11/10 look like local SQ girl (she is 168)

Body 11/10 fair and smooth
Boob 11/10 natural D cannot cup with hand
Pussy 11/10 tight and wet

BBBJ 5/10 she does not enjoy it
French 5/10 only light kiss
GFE 8/10 she is very shy but become wild when doing it

a gem not to be missed. low mileage so far.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!sexyboijj is one of the Best!

Jingle from Mansion88
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=883319

Looks 11/10 look like local SQ girl (she is 168)

Body 11/10 fair and smooth
Boob 11/10 natural D cannot cup with hand
Pussy 11/10 tight and wet

BBBJ 5/10 she does not enjoy it
French 5/10 only light kiss
GFE 8/10 she is very shy but become wild when doing it

a gem not to be missed. low mileage so far.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Another advise... if you feel you might be going to have KC, quickly stop looking for her for a minimal 1 month and look for someone else... this will help break the process of going too deep into KC with the FL... Like other bros mentioned FL here or anywhere are in it for the money...

But even if they are in it for the money do treat them with respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heunie View Post
This is a good advice for those that will get KC-ed easily.

It’s okay to just live in that moment for a while, but make sure to snap out of it.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Seekk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deletedddd

Last edited by Seekk; 14-06-2022 at 08:09 PM. Reason: deletedddd
Old 10-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

Ok. Great... hope you managed to talk some senses into him or maybe he managed to read our post here to help him snap out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seekk View Post
Bros, just an update that I have found the bro who tio gongtao. Do remove the details about him that you have quoted from my post out of respect for him. Thanks and hopefully he has snap out of it.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goodgame141 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Nami from SA
Been a supporter of this stable for the longest time.
Location, no security, no sneaking, just walk straight up

Felt like I entered a massage place. Nami welcomed me with cold drink. Chat and cool down, before proceeding for shower.
Helped showering, bent down to slowly dry u up after that.
The FJ was good yes. but man, the massage was another level. Really very good yeh! strength, knowing where to press. best part was when i flipped facing up, and she stood on my inner thighs, while clad only in a towel covering her waist down, felt like I was in ancient rome period.
thought I used up all my time coz the massage was so good. than I got up, aye still got 25min!Nami smiled and said, still got time. So no tu liao, continue and finished the full course.
Happy end to the week.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now got like 100+ FLs here to try... guys... no need to get KC. Let them chase you instead haha
Old 10-06-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like its show time in fl dome 1!! I wanted to plan a trip to BKK but looks like the entire thailand is in my backyard
Old 10-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (V)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
mouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymouser90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I agree with you they will give you good customer service, call you teerak, exchange line with you and chat you always but their main intention is want $$. I ever got cheated by a FL of $1200 and that's my lesson learn. She can even come up with stories like need money urgently for problems all but if you think back does it concern you? Who are you to them? You r no one. After she received the money, the messages all stop and even block me.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 15
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arachno73 View Post
Another advise... if you feel you might be going to have KC, quickly stop looking for her for a minimal 1 month and look for someone else... this will help break the process of going too deep into KC with the FL... Like other bros mentioned FL here or anywhere are in it for the money...

But even if they are in it for the money do treat them with respect.

There was this once, I asked the FL, why you come Sg work this job?
Well she said it's her first time in the trade, cos she's at wits end. Had to loan a lot of money, and time to payback has come.

She had a 200,000B debt to various sources. Sibeh jialat painful for a 26yr in Thailand to handle. She even show me all the sources. Heng I can read Thai, so is verified.

So I said, fine, I'll gift her $1,000 as a token to help.

Guess what, the silly FL instead of using that amount to offset her debts (at least by a bit, better than nothing), she went out shopping.

Some of these FLs is not stupid. Is just poor financial management.
That's why no road left to walk, become FL chicken for us to use.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9782 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookzaa View Post
So I said, fine, I'll gift her $1,000 as a token to help.

Guess what, the silly FL instead of using that amount to offset her debts (at least by a bit, better than nothing), she went out shopping.

Some of these FLs is not stupid. Is just poor financial management.
That's why no road left to walk, become FL chicken for us to use.
Open legs is the easiest way out for them whenever they need money. Or borrow from friends. Borrow and don’t return 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1