The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by john99 View Post
Bro adidas,

Capturing prisoners for "full interrogation" is an occupational hazard, you get some cooperative and some downright belligerent ones. In PRC, the POWs to a certain extent still manageable; though you may come across some who really need a more vigorous approach.

Hope to join you on a ranger mission with you and Ranger Bonk to scout out enemy positions in ZH, CP & CA. This time we may go further inland to Zhang Mutou to explore untouched virgin territories....

Col John99
Yes col, me have receive warning order from ranger adidas, the D day is 3dec2008, location in CP....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 31-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
Yes col, me have receive warning order from ranger adidas, the D day is 3dec2008, location in CP....
yes sir .. dec 3 is our live firing exercise in preparation for Final Assault during CNY ...
Old 31-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 19
powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brother Adidas88,

Thanks for your reply. Only me & 2 of my friends and usually we quite cheapo....only drink beer...the most 1-2 dozens.

Some questions:
1) How much for a small room for 3 of us.
2) How much for drinks.....assuming 1-2 dozens
3) How much are gals cost (Sitting-ST-ON)?
4) Do we have to give tips to Mamasans? If yes, what is the normal rate?

Please forgive me for so many questions.....me newbie to KTV la'.
I am more concern about the gals attitude coz very likely we are going to take them for ON.
I just hope that I don't kana chopped carrot by them coz we are not familiar with the place.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ya lor .. he's very concern his meimei cannot comb his cock hair and dye for himand tie nicely for him ... so his CUM won't any how spray ma ..

in ZH, u can try 长安KTV, 金沙, 梦回巴黎, 王府 ... these r good ktvs ...

感动KTV is a nice KTV but the gals seems to have attitute problem ..
anyway, most of the gals and mummies have orledi jump ship to other KTV ..

rates aries depending on how big is ur grp and what size of ktv room u engage, how much u drink, what do u drink etc etc ..

on a side note ... how do one quantify a place as good ktv ??
gals, rates, ambient, service ??
i believe each ktv have it's strength and weakness ...
and one man's meat is another man's poison ...
Old 31-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower View Post
Hi Brother Adidas88,

Thanks for your reply. Only me & 2 of my friends and usually we quite cheapo....only drink beer...the most 1-2 dozens.

Some questions:

Please forgive me for so many questions.....me newbie to KTV la'.
I am more concern about the gals attitude coz very likely we are going to take them for ON.
I just hope that I don't kana chopped carrot by them coz we are not familiar with the place.

Thanks in advance.
Let me help u the q....
1).all the PRC ktv room that a min charges, it regardless how much u drink and order, a small rooms were cost u 400 to 600 rmb(depend on ktv) so if u order less then that amount, u have to paid the min charges.
2). The drink usually we order is red wine or liquor, u can take beer, but for 2 dozens of beer it as good ordering the cheap wine of 3 bot and enough for the min chargers if only 3 of your...
3).the rate is 2/5/8, 3/6/10, also depend which ktv u go and what types of gal u choose.
4). u dont have to give tip to hte mummy, AM or the manager, just need to give the kj $200 to $300rmb cos she will service u in the room like ordering foods, drink, call the AM or mummy, and find song for your....
If u want the gal who can give u better service and good attitude, like adidas said dont go 梦回巴黎, u can go 长安KTV, 金沙, they have more SYT and mm is better..this is my opinion only hor.....

hope this will help u, but if u need help ,,,,pm me....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 31-10-2008, 11:44 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Hi Brother Adidas88,

Some questions:
Honestly ... i DunNoLah .. .. becoz me dun drink and i dun want to know the rate, so my buddies will settle everything and tell me what's my share ... .. me just enjoy myself with meimei and let them take care of the bills ..

Ah ... this one i know very well ...
rate is usually 2-5-8 ... some ktv, like 梦回巴黎 is slightly higher .. 3-6-10 ..

no need to give mummies any tips unless she's damn good to u ...
so far, i have onli gave once to a mummy in ZH ...

well .. gal attitute depends on ur luck and chemistry ....no sure win formula .. treat them with respect and everything shld be fine

u can always checked with the KTV managers beforehand and if u r not comfortable with the place, move on to other ...
Old 31-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

powerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpowerpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brother Bonk88,

Thanks for your info, really helpful. BTW what is kj?....paise'...paise

Quote:
Let me help u the q....
1).all the PRC ktv room that a min charges, it regardless how much u drink and order, a small rooms were cost u 400 to 600 rmb(depend on ktv) so if u order less then that amount, u have to paid the min charges.
2). The drink usually we order is red wine or liquor, u can take beer, but for 2 dozens of beer it as good ordering the cheap wine of 3 bot and enough for the min chargers if only 3 of your...
3).the rate is 2/5/8, 3/6/10, also depend which ktv u go and what types of gal u choose.
4). u dont have to give tip to hte mummy, AM or the manager, just need to give the kj $200 to $300rmb cos she will service u in the room like ordering foods, drink, call the AM or mummy, and find song for your....
If u want the gal who can give u better service and good attitude, like adidas said dont go 梦回巴黎, u can go 长安KTV, 金沙, they have more SYT and mm is better..this is my opinion only hor.....

Old 31-10-2008, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Brother Bonk88,

is waitress, they call KJ or DJ...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 31-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Brother Bonk88,

KJ also known as公主 is the meimei who serve us drinks, help us to select songs, assist us on drinks/food ordering, clean up our mess, play dices with us inside the KTV room ..
Old 31-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You guys are good, still helping. I've basically given up on this thread. Just that i felt compelled to post this msg. If fate decrees, we'll get a chance to meet in May and i can finally see who you guys are.

Quote:
Let me help u the q....

Old 31-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

Waoh......公主!

Quote:
KJ also known as公主 is the meimei who serve us drinks, help us to select songs, assist us on drinks/food ordering, clean up our mess, play dices with us inside the KTV room ..
Thanks bro.
Quote:
is waitress, they call KJ or DJ...
Old 31-10-2008, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
You guys are good, still helping. I've basically given up on this thread. Just that i felt compelled to post this msg. If fate decrees, we'll get a chance to meet in May and i can finally see who you guys are.
bro .. this thread is my "hometown" .. i grew up in here ...
so cannot forsake it ..

come on, let's meet in may and cheong together ...
we didn't really have a chance to do that so far ... onli once in GD which was quite brief ..
Old 31-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
bro .. this thread is my "hometown" .. i grew up in here ...
so cannot forsake it ..

come on, let's meet in may and cheong together ...
we didn't really have a chance to do that so far ... onli once in GD which was quite brief ..
And the breakfast at xiao long bao shop..... we'll see... may is still too far away....
Old 31-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
GodsendSYT has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
what happen bro.. why u suddenly feels so dehearted.. have i done something wrong..
Old 31-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
just help what ever i can...
sure like to meet u too, hear alot good thing about u...may be we can have kopi in sin at club 25....?
me not handsome then any other bro here, and not rich as adidas, also didnt buy hp,t-shirt for mm like JC......

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 31-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
And the breakfast at xiao long bao shop..... we'll see... may is still too far away....
yes .. but it was so short ... we hardly even catch up ...
come .. plan ur trip to coincide with mine and we cheong together .. ok ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodsendSYT
what happen bro.. why u suddenly feels so dehearted.. have i done something wrong..
nope bro .... it's not what u have done wrong ... it's something u did not do ....
u neber introduce pretty meimei to him ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1