The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Kinda sad to see the vanilla services taking over. If you want me to pay $110 for vanilla, I might as well go shops/spas, where I might get me a good rub plus the vanilla, which would cost $100 at market rates.

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 12-12-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
Dagouxiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Really... So how many MLs have you walked away from after seeing them? And care to share whom?
Well bro, that is why nowadays I chiong very very little compared to last time, even though now so many “tempting” listings compared to one year ago. Benefited from many MRs here so saved from a lot landmines.
But I kind of stunned that videos also can meitu until so power.

Last edited by Dagouxiong; 12-12-2019 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Add sentence.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Kinda sad to see the vanilla services taking over. If you want me to pay $110 for vanilla, I might as well go shops/spas, where I might get me a good rub plus the vanilla, which would cost $100 at market rates.
$100 can last for two tips in Thai / Viet KTV. Think you get more action than your one vanilla session for sure.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
Well bro, that is why nowadays I chiong very very little compared to last time, even though now so many “tempting” listings compared to one year ago. Benefited from many MRs here so saved from a lot landmines.
But I kind of stunned that videos also can meitu until so power.
If you watch carefully, some of the vids when the ML turn the face, you can see triangle shape chin change to square shape chin. The power of technology.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

With all the positive reviews on her, I decided to make an appointment with her earlier. I left a happy man.

She was bit frightened by an earlier encounter where she saw a police car parked below her block. The poor brother before me had his session cancelled by her. Felt sorry for him... Haha

Lili is beautiful. The gf vibe she gives is really gao gao. I don't find the resemblance with Kelly Yu but she does looks great with her complexion and perfect set of teeth.

She is not for massage lover. Treat her well and she will reciprocate accordingly. Beautiful set of knockers. Will definitely return for more...
Old 12-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7344 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Kpkb no use one. Action speaks louder than words. Only by not supporting them can we reverse the situation.
Yes, I have been boycotting all those ML that have been reported to be cannot lick nipples. Boobs how big also no use if can’t feast on them.

Even those I rtm before, like Mango and 7P, I stop also Liao.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rbaggio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
What talking you?

TN didn't "suddenly" leave. Her December departure was long ago announced. In fact, she had the option to come back after CNY. But winds too strong, biz stagnant, the coming election slowdown, all contributed to her cancelling those plans.

Meng Meng still around.
Tian Niu forced to go back and cannot return due to some reasons.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She looks like Summer on a slimmer Cat's build. For those who met these two ladies before.
Hi bro, is she considered bah bah or balanced ? Her advertised weight seems quite heavy at 54k

Thanks
Old 12-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Hi bro, is she considered bah bah or balanced ? Her advertised weight seems quite heavy at 54k

Thanks
You won't be disappointed, cheers.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 17
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You won't be disappointed, cheers.
👍👍 thanks very much for the tip!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbaggio View Post
Tian Niu forced to go back and cannot return due to some reasons.
No need to delve too deep into it, but it's got to do with deceptive and unscrupulous ah tiong middleman/agent. Anyway, I'll miss her. Hope she makes it back home and don't have to return here. Unless it's for a holiday just to see me!!! Wahahaha.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
���� thanks very much for the tip!
Most of my regulars are of above-average height, with OL looks and decent-sized boobs.

If your taste converges with mine, you can't go wrong with Lili.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 12-12-2019 at 10:30 PM.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 17
cookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to beholdcookiesandcream is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
basically can ignore those MRs that says BBBJ, i supposed, or maybe i don't look like andy lau.

yes tried her during her last stint and last week when she arrives.
current location might be challenging to bros who drives as limited roadside parking and
for those who don't, not within walking distant from any MRT, maybe tiong bahru or outram station.
Good massage and HJ. never tried her BJ before.chatty,cheerful and bubbly character.
mid to late 20s ba, looks discount abit from from photo as her jaw line is not as sharp. won't reject kind.

Might not suit your sop bro Franco as she only undress showing upper body only, no roaming at pussy area.
nice natural upper B but no feasting allow, who knows? maybe you more charming
she put on a little weight but not fat at all but i think they went to to right places LOL

i'll rate her massage second to cat currently and on par with summer.
attitude wise some phone usage to arrange lodging and putting up advs as she's really unlucky to land on our shore during this strong wind blowing period.
Also tried her during her last stint and twice after she came back, she told me last night that she has moved back to her previous location but another unit so I guess it's more convenient for non drivers now. I didn't try cat before but I felt her massage and attitude was better than summer, probably I booked summer on her bad day I was actually short-changed by her therefore didn't rtm summer.
Old 12-12-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hamayuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

With all the positive reviews on her, I decided to make an appointment with her earlier. I left a happy man.

She was bit frightened by an earlier encounter where she saw a police car parked below her block. The poor brother before me had his session cancelled by her. Felt sorry for him... Haha

Lili is beautiful. The gf vibe she gives is really gao gao. I don't find the resemblance with Kelly Yu but she does looks great with her complexion and perfect set of teeth.

She is not for massage lover. Treat her well and she will reciprocate accordingly. Beautiful set of knockers. Will definitely return for more...
Can suck nip? So she do piano massage?
Old 12-12-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Seems that there have been an increase in unscrupulous middleman lately.. hmmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1