The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 17-02-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5979 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Have an encounter to report.

..........Third visit, we were just TCSSing and then i hinted we can clock out for a meal. She actually said ok. So long story short, I booked her on a morning, drove to a hotel and bonked her 2 times. She just frenched me when we walked into the room and removed all my clothes, BBBJ, AR me and then just went up and ride me. I felt like a toy but shiok also since never had sex for a long time. Made me almost cum. Shot at her butt and her boobs. Should aim to shoot in her mouth and face next time... hehehe ( Wont share ctc, will keep this gem for myself)
3rd visit hosey liao, what was the damages bro for booking her to the hotel???
Old 17-02-2022, 03:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So it happens when I bypass a shop about 2 months ago, happen the ML just came out and she was on her break, I also eng eng, so just go in the shop for a massage. She can do quite a good massage as she was a masseuse back in China for 6 years before coming over. well TCSS and then turn around. She was sitting at the edge of my head and while enjoying her head massage, she just conveniently bumped her boobs on my head, so I know the GQ will come. She then attacks my nipples with her fingers, this really arouses me, then she does her edging and reveal her 34Cs and for the first time, just submitted to her hj.

Second visit, same thing but this time round, she actually removed her pants for me to finger her.

Third visit, we were just TCSSing and then i hinted we can clock out for a meal. She actually said ok. So long story short, I booked her on a morning, drove to a hotel and bonked her 2 times. She just frenched me when we walked into the room and removed all my clothes, BBBJ, AR me and then just went up and ride me. I felt like a toy but shiok also since never had sex for a long time. Made me almost cum. Shot at her butt and her boobs. Should aim to shoot in her mouth and face next time... hehehe ( Wont share ctc, will keep this gem for myself)
nice share. sometimes these stories help us bros keep hunting.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-02-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3000 / Power: 22
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

ML are human too. If they find a client that looks decent and safe, pays market rate, may not mind to meet him outside of her work place. Just that they may not be aware, is kenna caught, they will definitely lose their WP and likely to either jail or deport back to their home country.
Just beware, rarely will you be the exclusive, one and only client who gets to raw or be rawed. While you pay for her service, it may come with FOC STD.
Old 18-02-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
nice share. sometimes these stories help us bros keep hunting.
Those days with TN flooded with PDMM everywhere damn awesome
Old 18-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

I actually learn a lot of fun from a ML that previously working in some wellness joint in Bugis. I went back to her quite a few times over 2-3 months and because the joint is strictly no FJ, i kept pestering her to go out with me as i always managed to wet her undies when she stroke me to heaven.

Long story short, she txt me say she no longer working in the wellness joint because cannot earn much. So decided to start a condo joint with her friend. I visited her at once and damn, she simply slide me in. She’s damn good and horny actually. Since then, i have been visiting her at night at her Condo and she doesn’t take a single cent from me. I only pack supper or sometimes beer n wine for her.

She really satisfied all my fantasies of backdoor entry, cim, cof, cob, creampies and even balcony sex! Too bad she left last month after finally earning enough to pay off her debts and buy an apartment in guangzhou. Still have her private wechat, hoping one day she will come back or i will go over to find her!
Old 27-02-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2488 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

MLs who quit and work from condo are the best. Real beds are better than the lousy massage bed. Check this out from last night

https://ibb.co/cxRw3v2
Old 27-02-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
MLs who quit and work from condo are the best. Real beds are better than the lousy massage bed. Check this out from last night

nice share upped with my humble points
Old 27-02-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

Quote:

So it happens when I bypass a shop about 2 months ago, happen the ML just came out and she was on her break, I also eng eng, so just go in the shop for a massage. She can do quite a good massage as she was a masseuse back in China for 6 years before coming over. well TCSS and then turn around. She was sitting at the edge of my head and while enjoying her head massage, she just conveniently bumped her boobs on my head, so I know the GQ will come. She then attacks my nipples with her fingers, this really arouses me, then she does her edging and reveal her 34Cs and for the first time, just submitted to her hj.

Second visit, same thing but this time round, she actually removed her pants for me to finger her.

Third visit, we were just TCSSing and then i hinted we can clock out for a meal. She actually said ok. So long story short, I booked her on a morning, drove to a hotel and bonked her 2 times. She just frenched me when we walked into the room and removed all my clothes, BBBJ, AR me and then just went up and ride me. I felt like a toy but shiok also since never had sex for a long time. Made me almost cum. Shot at her butt and her boobs. Should aim to shoot in her mouth and face next time... hehehe ( Wont share ctc, will keep this gem for myself)
Don't need share CTC bro , just let me know which shop
Old 27-02-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

The one I missed badly was the 1st ML I ever visited. A true Viet SYT, with natural soft C and her pussy was tight. She was the Ang-pai in that MP. She allowed me to raw her on my 2nd visit as she knows I cannot cum with CD . Bros don’t bother to asked me for ctc as she had already returned to Vietnam.
Old 27-02-2022, 03:27 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice share. agreed.

I have one that I have met for over 10 years now. still have some good times
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-02-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanylit View Post
Damn it!!! I know her!!
Is she Sally? From Balestier? I guess from her tattoo on her back.
Old 27-02-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Nice share, her body looks good.
Old 28-02-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Recalled I had one quite slim that I went a couple of times for massages + extras. Found that we conversed quite well and went out a few times and listened to her stories, then somehow managed to get her once to a hotel and bedded her raw...it was a fulfilling experience but of cos sometimes I wondered if I rode my luck too far...but I guess I did!
Old 28-02-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

nice share bro. upz you my humble 15s. if can share contact lagi best
Old 28-02-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 4
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:

Yes, definitely. No doubt you still can get plenty of action in a shop. But I've got the best experience from those working out of their own locations. There's more privacy, so its easier to turn on the heat.

I had my fair share of successes fucking these solo-based MLs down the years, and 2 of them I am still fucking regularly till today. They are also humans. They get needy and horny. You just need to seek them out, and go for the kill when the time is right.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1