The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ansonlky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post
Still barking away? woof woof! haha..

First of all,get your buddy WSG or whatever sources u have to know more before shooting your mouth off. *LOL*

84gunner has his own views and opinions,likewise for myself. We are different people. Unlike u,a wimp hiding behind a clone nick who does not have identity or even a mind of your own. A nick merely doing dirty jobs of the real nick. I called that pathetic.
Hahah i know who are u refering to... that guy damn funny la. He must be King of Geylang liao coz he conquer all the Cat40 in the lorongs... Bro Eggkiller has been mia for sometimes haha...
Old 16-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 20
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Still barking away? woof woof! haha..

First of all,get your buddy WSG or whatever sources u have to know more before shooting your mouth off. *LOL*

84gunner has his own views and opinions,likewise for myself. We are different people. Unlike u,a wimp hiding behind a clone nick who does not have identity or even a mind of your own. A nick merely doing dirty jobs of the real nick. I called that pathetic.
the really pathetic one in my opinion is Jun|ch|. Just go thru his Advise Please... thread.....OMG That is a classic, man. Unprecedented!!!
Old 16-03-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
Then Jun|ch| must be an ingrate. Rotting in thailand while waiting to inherit his parents 5 room HDB flat. He even calls BKK home now when he hasn't even renounced his citizenship!!
u seem 2 like 2 tell / see pple renounce their citizenship? pple holding watever citizenship oso yr business?

And then, pple's r/s wif their parents, their family matters oso u wanna poke yr nose in. Are u part of his family or relative?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 16-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
BkkResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonlky View Post
Wah bro Bkk u bring CeiResident along but u forgotten me sia.. Ani way i thank the bro who up me back from moderation.. Ppl who only know how to use clone to zap me i also thanks u hahah....
Someone brought your nick back huh? u really lucky... Just came home and i am drunk today.Yes i am...surprised?

Quote:
Hahah i know who are u refering to... that guy damn funny la. He must be King of Geylang liao coz he conquer all the Cat40 in the lorongs... Bro Eggkiller has been mia for sometimes haha...
I wonder if that includes those FLs as well.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 16-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
the really pathetic one in my opinion is Jun|ch|. Just go thru his Advise Please... thread.....OMG That is a classic, man. Unprecedented!!!
Now i roughly know who i was dealing with in the past. I thought so many participants. But actually only one person ownself talking to himself with so many clones.

I admit i did not know whose clones were those. Now i know...all these surfaced just cos i started suaning someone.

Of cos classic lah,remember to post more often. *LOL*
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Old 16-03-2007, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
u seem 2 like 2 tell / see pple renounce their citizenship? pple holding watever citizenship oso yr business?

And then, pple's r/s wif their parents, their family matters oso u wanna poke yr nose in. Are u part of his family or relative?
I really see the person no UP leh. Need to use so many nicks to post. Not tired meh? suddenly all the clones activated liao.

So far I only chak chao ah qua and Suku Chaotao...the rest should not be too bothered. *LOL*

People here too free,like to saka me. Like to associate with me,want to know about my whereabouts. I also duno what fascinates them. I just a nerdy looking guy. *LOL*

Its like that one lah. People not like u so busy travelling ard and enjoying urself. People stuck in SG,log in log out his clones to post.

U must at least appreciate his effort lah. Better than go GL and bonk all the WLs rite?
Old 16-03-2007, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
I really see the person no UP leh. Need to use so many nicks to post. Not tired meh? suddenly all the clones activated liao.

So far I only chak chao ah qua and Suku Chaotao...the rest should not be too bothered. *LOL*

People here too free,like to saka me. Like to associate with me,want to know about my whereabouts. I also duno what fascinates them. I just a nerdy looking guy. *LOL*

Its like that one lah. People not like u so busy travelling ard and enjoying urself. People stuck in SG,log in log out his clones to post.

U must at least appreciate his effort lah. Better than go GL and bonk all the WLs rite?
Oei make peace leh hahaha. be more forgiving la u stay at buhhist country so long liao still never learn ah when i come we go pray ok hahha..
Old 16-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

bo pian, not that people like to poke their their nose in. some people like to announce their personal stuff here in the sex forum. we dont need to know that Jun's father is unfaithful, but he wants to tell us, what to do?

like you, announcing to the world thru sex forum about your achievement. want to get a job can go thru porper channel, not thru a sex forum. not that we want to poke our nose in. hehe..
Old 16-03-2007, 01:54 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Now i roughly know who i was dealing with in the past. I thought so many participants. But actually only one person ownself talking to himself with so many clones.

I admit i did not know whose clones were those. Now i know...all these surfaced just cos i started suaning someone.

Of cos classic lah,remember to post more often. *LOL*
We already know how stupid you are, don't have to tell everyone again and agian. *lol*
Old 16-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
bo pian, not that people like to poke their their nose in. some people like to announce their personal stuff here in the sex forum. we dont need to know that Jun's father is unfaithful, but he wants to tell us, what to do?

like you, announcing to the world thru sex forum about your achievement. want to get a job can go thru porper channel, not thru a sex forum. not that we want to poke our nose in. hehe..
pple wanna say wat, let them say lor. then why u have 2 keep talking about pple's citizenship, passport, parents faithfulness, parents' HDB flat, etc etc, u dun see many other pple here mention at all? The very fact tat u mention it time & again shows u are bothered & care so much & wanna poke yr nose!

Well, I had oredi said, I dun consider those as achievements. But if u wanna consider tat as achievements, I thank u for seeing it so up. I posted those stuffs cos some pple ask me about my occupation, & I'm comfortable in divulging those parts.

I oso think there's an issue wif either yr interpretation capabilities, or yr English proficiency, or both. From the day I'm a member of this forum until now, I din mention nor post anything about searching 4 a job here. Wat I posted was, there are some job offers 4 me, and I'm considering those offers. Approached wif offers & considering them, vs searching 4 a job, is different, u know?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 16-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 20
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ya, it's common, but if u really in this industry, u will notice tat Consultants in SG mostly only knows System Configuration (IT stuffs, follow instructions blindly, inflexible, etc etc), doesn't do / know much about Org / Biz / Corporate / Strategic Consulting.
Sgrean are programmed to follow instructions only & dann inflexible in all industries. Good luck to you for being able to rise above the competition.
Old 16-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oei make peace leh hahaha. be more forgiving la u stay at buhhist country so long liao still never learn ah when i come we go pray ok hahha..
Make peace? I not recreating war leh. Anyway there is no war since there is only 1 or 2 opposition. The rest are all clones.End of day,less than expected will appear even there is a war.Buddhist country it is,but the crimes and stuff they do everyday,i guess more hiong than in SG. Day in and day out. Nowadays without thaksin,alot of stuffs came back liao.

We go Erawan Museum at samut prakan pray ok?
Old 16-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

come on lah,the world? Sure or not alot of people reading all this silly threads. Only those clones and those involved are bothered to read the silly arguments here. At least word by word. Like u loh,get FOCs in GM. The whole world know hor. Not only that,also always have 'love at first sight' at GL and farked all the WLs in GL. U damn good man... U are a walking guide man. Maybe u should provide a list of services provided in GL. Even okt cannot do that.

Quote:
We already know how stupid you are, don't have to tell everyone again and agian. *lol*
I admit i was really stupid to think i was UP against many 'real' people in the past. Naive mah,dun really know how cyberspace works. Not like some already laujiao here plus create army of clones to do his dirty work here. I have real life out there interacting with real friends. Whereas some need to talk to himself in the forum with his clones.

End of day,i got more support from others who share the same DISLIKE as myself than the zaps i got. I think my this nick got zap at least 20points. If no support,i guess i already -10 negative. Thanks to those who share the same views,but does not want to step forward. Goes to show how many people hate those i always mentioned in my posts.*LOL*
Old 16-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
pple wanna say wat, let them say lor. then why u have 2 keep talking about pple's citizenship, passport, parents faithfulness, parents' HDB flat, etc etc, u dun see many other pple here mention at all? The very fact tat u mention it time & again shows u are bothered & care so much & wanna poke yr nose!
They are like dogs u see?They keep following u no matter where u go. Its the very same people who is really bothered about it. That is why u see the very same nicks asking the same stuff over n over again. I do not know if this is a trend in other forums to see such people.

Most here are here to gather info,find good cheonging buddies to have fun. Except for those who come in daily just to find humour/enjoyment teasing at newbies about their stupidity post or stupid mentality. They need to seek satisfaction in doing so to boost their inferior complex. What to do? Most here cant be bothered with such pathetic fools. But on and off when i feel like it,i will do my part to give them the same medicine.
Old 17-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Make peace? I not recreating war leh. Anyway there is no war since there is only 1 or 2 opposition. The rest are all clones.End of day,less than expected will appear even there is a war.Buddhist country it is,but the crimes and stuff they do everyday,i guess more hiong than in SG. Day in and day out. Nowadays without thaksin,alot of stuffs came back liao.

We go Erawan Museum at samut prakan pray ok?
Ok night flight by swiss air.Wait for me at gate c hor i bring u your fav bak gua hahha...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1