The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 01-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 11
sytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Humble FR for Dream & Nana tarma as promised

Dream: Really quite chio with a petite frame and big beautiful...eyes. More of the shy type but once she gets going it was a wild fuck.

Nana: Friendly and speaking decent english helps. was game to translate for Dream and is the more adventurous of the two. Body not as tight but makes up for it with really heavy frenching.

Overall service was friendly and Dream gives a good massage as feedback by previous FRs.

For tarma, am glad to say finally got to fulfill a longtime fantasy of fucking two girls. Its quite something to have one riding you hard while you french and finger the hell out of a second.

Don't expect any hot and heavy lesbian action but both of them are friendly and hardworking to give you a good time.

Hope bros find this useful.

Pls bear with me as my power recovers
Old 01-02-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
goi and micky from club seduction looks good

anyone got more FR to confirm ?
Sorry bros, saw wave not goi so I can't answer how she looks.
So many PM I become okt liao haha.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Lol hahaha
Old 01-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Lol. A good bonk finally.
Wave from CS.
Saw all the other girls too but wasn't paying any attention to them,
Cos wave took all my attention.
The pics dun do her any justice. I'd say the resemblance is only 60%
Her face looks sharper and wavy hair, wouldn't call her a milf, more like classy OL.
She definitely looks amazing when she was younger.
Boobs probably a medium B, small aerola with pencil eraser nips. Light brown in color.
Body in between slender and slim with very slight tummy.
Trimmed below, looks very nice. Dun think she would object fingering but didn't do as I didn't want to hurt her.
Ass not that perky but still have meat. Good for doggy.

Very friendly and chatty. Had such a nice talk with her that I lost track of time.
Her first time in this line because of business/money problems.
As do with most fls.
But she will do her best to make me enjoy my time with her.

Overall I would rate the session a 8.5/10.

Rtf, definitely, though not really my style.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingofchocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know which stable's accommodation still uses hotel?

Don't feel easy with all the private apartments and all.. Previously I only ever encountered one bonk at hotel under Power Angels, but seem like they are no more around.

Any comment here?
Old 01-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofchocolate View Post
Does anyone know which stable's accommodation still uses hotel?

Don't feel easy with all the private apartments and all.. Previously I only ever encountered one bonk at hotel under Power Angels, but seem like they are no more around.

Any comment here?
You can try pattaya1baby.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time trying FL as I am trying commercial GL gals both PRC and Thai.

friends who know laserbabe says it is ok

unlike GL, there is OKT to push you, there is procedure to follow

So I sms and booked Maikki
place is secluded
Looks: wow, so young, cant find a young type of gal in GL

FJ and all the rest are quite standard for many gals, but svc wise : cant compare to commercial GL gals but this is more like girlfriend feel..I didnt get to french as I am not sure because in GL I dont french gal but i reach reports that some do but it is not important for me.

Overall, good, will RTF her or others...
Old 02-02-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

thanks for sharing..wonder what you wrote is that she is a bit more mature looking...no offend but good way you put for a girl..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
Lol. A good bonk finally.
Wave from CS.
Saw all the other girls too but wasn't paying any attention to them,
Cos wave took all my attention.
The pics dun do her any justice. I'd say the resemblance is only 60%
Her face looks sharper and wavy hair, wouldn't call her a milf, more like classy OL.
She definitely looks amazing when she was younger.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 16
fiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of lightfiddler3343 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
thanks for sharing..wonder what you wrote is that she is a bit more mature looking...no offend but good way you put for a girl..
well, the website did refer her as a milf.
i think she looks like the age represented by the photos, but she looks way prettier than her photos.
based on looks wise, i would rate her roughly 7 or 8 out of 10.
probably bcos she's just my type
Old 02-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Thanks for your effort..up points for you : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler3343 View Post
well, the website did refer her as a milf.
i think she looks like the age represented by the photos, but she looks way prettier than her photos.
based on looks wise, i would rate her roughly 7 or 8 out of 10.
probably bcos she's just my type
Old 02-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
douglas99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I also tried Wave from CS yesterday evening. Overall a very good session.
Although very new to this line, she is very hardworking and passionate. Very chatty and speak quite good english. Anyway this should be her first and last time doing this.

Totally agreed with bro fiddler that she definitely looks amazing in her teens. She did modelling and was an air stewardess in the past. Now has some issues which explains why she is in our shore.

Treat her well and she will give her everything. She is sensitive, moaning sexily (but not fake) as I savor her whole body. Her pussy is one of the nicest I have ever seen and eaten. Perfectly shaped (in my opinion) and sweet.

She enjoyed the session as much (or even more than) as me. Left the place as a happy man. Don't miss out this gem.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

FR for wave (club seduction).

Place is discreet. only bad point is need to share toilet. There is only 1 masterbed room with own toilet. Don't really know which ger uses tat room.

Wave is very chatty and new in this line. she keep asking me what service I want from her and assure me that she will try to oblige if she is ok. She has a beautiful face with a model figure. Don't expect big boobs (models don't have big boobs). I make her cum with my tongue and she appreciated it and also gave me good service.

After the deed, I requested for a massage and she gladly does it for me.

Overall a satisfying experience. Please treat her well bros.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vespora View Post
Has any bros tried this stable club allure:

http://www.cluballure09.com
I tried a few times, decent stable and they post videos for some of their ladies which helps to tell what the girl looks like exactly so you know what you are paying for.
Old 02-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro tried miko from DH? seems very chio sia
Old 02-02-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Decided to do a quick FR on Ray from Devil House...

Made a reservation coz I am feeling horny. Reached the location and was abit surprised as the real person is different. Sorry la bro DH, this one really little resemblance.. but then.. it turned out to be a nice session... more of it below:

Well.. although Ray in person is different from the photos, the looks sorta grew onto me. Surprisingly she understands English quite well. I would say secondary sch standard. But her spoken English would be that of primary school. So communications is good... and so easy to build chemistry....

So when she took off her clothes.. WOAH... slim body and can see abit of abs (2 vertical lines)! She later told me she jogs and do sit ups every morning. Well.. tcss... get the mood going...

She has enhanced boobs 34C I think.. but it is ok with me. Was screwing her for like a whole 20-30min. Overall nice girl if you have limited thai and want GFE... rather than hot sex

Ratings wise, I leave it up to the bros to rate =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1