The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 03-02-2016, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Flamon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Had a great session with Naomi of Grand Palace

real person actually rather different from photos but not in too bad a way.

Looks:7/10 at first but it grows on you and when bonking she actually looks like maria ozawa from certain angles.
Boobs: 5/10 (small handful rather than the Cs as stated in website)
Body: 8/10 Slim with little fats
BJ: 8/10 Was able to wake me up even though i'm a one shot man usually
Frenching: 7/10 was pretty accomodating and she wanted it when she got high
FJ: 10/10 She really puts her all into this and can tell she loves sex. She came twice in the first round! she loves cowgirl
GFE: 10/10 She loves cuddling after bonking which is a huge plus point for me.

Really much plus points to her actually for her service because she really went all in and totally enjoyed the session.
Old 03-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Decided to do a quick FR on Ray from Devil House...

Made a reservation coz I am feeling horny. Reached the location and was abit surprised as the real person is different. Sorry la bro DH, this one really little resemblance.. but then.. it turned out to be a nice session... more of it below:

Well.. although Ray in person is different from the photos, the looks sorta grew onto me. Surprisingly she understands English quite well. I would say secondary sch standard. But her spoken English would be that of primary school. So communications is good... and so easy to build chemistry....

So when she took off her clothes.. WOAH... slim body and can see abit of abs (2 vertical lines)! She later told me she jogs and do sit ups every morning. Well.. tcss... get the mood going...

She has enhanced boobs 34C I think.. but it is ok with me. Was screwing her for like a whole 20-30min. Overall nice girl if you have limited thai and want GFE... rather than hot sex

Ratings wise, I leave it up to the bros to rate =)
Bro there is no ray in DH. Am i missing sonething?
Old 03-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mluve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by percival View Post
Yes, you just missed her. Think she went back already.
Old 03-02-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by percival View Post

just left a few days ago
Old 03-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR for Wave frm Club Seduction

Wao, saw quite a few FRs for Wave within such a short time frame alrdy. I tried Wave yesterday afternoon too. Had a gd sex-perience wif her, therefore decide to write an FR for her. Below r my ratings for her:
Looks: 7/10 Like wat the other Bro mentioned, she's rather mature looking. Sharp features & tanned skin. Bros who prefer Melayu Milfs can oso look for her. I think she's quite F**kable by most Bros standards.
Body: 8.5/10 Quite tall & slender figure. Coulda rate her a 9/10 if she had fair skin.
Boobs: B cupper
Shower: SOP
Catbath: Since she's not very experienced in this line, she didn't excel in this aspect imo. But she has gd attitude & customer orientated so Bros out there who r really into this can juz request to her.
BBBJ: 9/10 I'm not a big fan of this but I sure know a gd BBBJ when I had 1. She's pretty gd @ it, but of cos, dun expect the JAV fast & furious style. Nice & sensual wif gd tongue licking. Almost went DT on me but she said she couldn't go all the way.
Painting: Allowed, & she seems quite responsive to it. Got her wet in there b4 I put on the condom & bang her.
Frenching: Allowed.
FJ: 9/10 1st shot bang her in missionary. She's tight down there, so I had apply KY on my shaft b4 I can go all the way in. Love her expressions & her soft moans when I go deep on her. I had to control myself frm banging her fast & hard wif her pussy clenching tightly on my shaft. I move up to 3rd gear once she gotten used to me & her moans tuned up too. She came really soon. Her shuddered & gave out those girlish agony kinda moans. I flip her to the side & lie behind her to bang her doggy style lying down. Didn't wait long b4 she came again as I went full gear on her. I shot out my load too & we both cuddle together. I'm more of a 1 shot man these days as my 2nd shot usually took quite long to fire. So I spent the remaining time cuddling & chatting wif her.
GFE: 10/10 She's quite friendly & speaks decent amount of English. She's quite chatty if u're keen to talk to her.
RTF: Dun think so cos I'm kinda short on Vit M for now. But she's quite a GEM if u ask me. Bros who dun mind banging Milfs can look for her!
Old 03-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 999 / Power: 12
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Btw, any bros can share on experience on Monica from Pattayaa?
Old 03-02-2016, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
CumInstructor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Baby from TY69

Initially wanted to have Sammi but something amusing happened so only managed to have a brief chat with Sammi and notified Bro Tom of what happened and quickly secured a lot for me with Baby ( Thanks Bro Tom )

Looks:8/10 (90% similar to pics, looks like chinese)

Boobs: 8/10 (real and soft B -C Cup)

Body: 8/10 (A bit on the meaty side , but definitely good for Piak Piak Piak~!)

BJ: 8/10 ( Capped me when she was Bj-ing and the suction is damn good )

Frenching: Never Try

FJ: 10/10 ( very very accommodating, she loves being thrust and her moans and looks will make you go faster & harder)

GFE: 10/10 ( Very GFE & extremely good Chemistry especially if you can speak thai. Ice break in less than 5 mins and she will literally "fly" towards you.

Definitely for those bros who are into service more than looks, Baby will definitely be THE ONE~!!
Old 03-02-2016, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
CumInstructor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Sammi from TY69

After what happened yesterday, managed to secure a slot with Sammi and surprised that she still remember me!

Looks:7/10 ( Very similar to the pics except for a few acnes which isnt an issue at all)

Boobs: 6/10 (A - B Cup with eraser nips, not for boob lovers)

Body: 8/10 (Slim and tight)

BJ: 9/10 ( Superb tongue twisting and good suction, and the way she looks at you when she licks the shaft IS VERY VERY seducing)

Frenching: 10/10 ( Slow pecks followed by very intense frenching. The feeling is like kissing your GF~! )

FJ: 10/10 ( She intiated cow girl and DAMN ~! It was so sensual and good. And requested me to give it to her in missionary cos she say she like being fucked~! LoL)

GFE: 10/10 ( Hugged and kissed me when she saw me as i could see her elated facial expression. Kept on apologising for what happened yesterday and promised me that she will make me feel good. Very smiley girl and kept asking what position i like and asked if she can do this or that. LoL, with such GFE, how could i resist or reject~!

Definitely a few of the best gals from TY69 so far.

I realise TY69 is bringing in more service oriented gals than those good-looking gals. A very good move~!!!

Thanks Bro Tom for the recommendations~!!
Old 03-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Eva from grand place?
Old 03-02-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
dialup12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Very few FR for Pattaya1 here.
Hence, let me start.
OKT - Response prompt and Friendly.
Maggie
Look - 7.5/10. Youthful.
Attitude - joyful, radiant and mischievous.
Boobs - Big, handul, volumptious
Skin - malay gal tan.
Body - Not bone-sknny type, neiither is she fat. Acceptable mass.
French - yes. Willing to french .
Height - short.
BBBJ- 7/10. Slight above average. No deep throat.
Painting - Allow licking of pussy and sucking on breast. With ample breast, can suck and lick both nipple at the same time. 😁
FJ Natural moan. Accepted my thrust, especially about to climax, I need to thrust deep and hard. She is ok with it. Fuck her twice. Good fucking partner. .

Be Be
Looks - 7.3.
Attitude - demure, friendly, sweet.
Boobs - small. Ok to touch, caress and suck.
Skin. Fair like chinese.
Body. Slim.
French - just kiss, no tongue.
Height - taller than Maggie
BBBJ. 7.5. SKILFUL. Tried to make me CIM, but I couldn't. Chose to fuck Maggie again
Painting. I didn't do.
FJ. I didn't do.

Both gals not too experience, hence not those hardcore action. But if you lead, they are willing to follow.
Eg. When BeBe was giving me an AR, I got Maggie to blow me at the same time, double shiokness. 😁
Whole experience - nice time spent eith these 2 young gals, make me feel young too
Old 03-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
heartofalamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody got FR on Grand Palace Stables? Planning to do a tarma w their gals ltr.
Old 03-02-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

Own bro elegant an fr overdue.

For julia seevice as expected. Good all rounded service. Friendly smell. And help me to remove pimple from my back. Her spoken english is good. Sorry for flying areoplane last night. Bro et
Old 03-02-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for FiFi (pattaya1baby)

A short FR for the shy GND Girl. Her photos do not justify her. She look prettier and slimmer, in person. GFE is there if you can speak thai. Height is short with a natural B cup. Service wise is average, but she like to give slow sensual bbbj, almost cim.

Nice to bonk, but want to try others.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

Had Eva of Grand Palace for a few occasion but didn't write any FR. here's one for her.

Location: Central. walkable distance from mrt. Room isn't the best just decent with mattress only on the floor. Toilet is not attached and shared among 3 rooms.
Looks: 8/10 Cute SYT to me. Some acnes though.
Body: 8/10 Just figure with just the right amount of flesh
Boobs: 9/10 Big boobs. It's bigger than my hand and is natural.
FJ: 8/10 Did the usual positions. Nice natural moans.
Communication: 5/10. English is basic.

Overall, she is a nice cute lady to have. Do take care of her and treat her with respect as i have heard that some customer are really bad to her.

PS: What i experienced might not be what you will experienced as everyone is different.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

Name : Ann
House : http://www.elegantthai88.com/

Booked her and was surprised that she look much better than in her photo in the website. Big boobs and light brown skins. MILF type but very fuckable. This gal is super playful. She has the “COME FUCK ME” look and she does the LEADING instead of you from shower to bed.

Once in the bed, she “chu” all kind of patterns on me - Suck balls lah, suck cock lah, bite nipple lah, until I tolong tolong and ask her please let me go...hahaha...NO, she didn’t let me off, put condom and I took the KY Jelly.

She threw the KY Jelly away and say she already wet liao.

I don’t believed and she took my head and make me dive down and all the juice come out when my tongue was barely licking it for a few seconds. As I lick more, she moan and twist her body and keep using her hands to hold my head down and I suffocating in her juice. When I recover to get fresh air, she pull me forward, bro hard with condom and start the FJ.

I offload and think that is the end...and she say she WANT MORE !!!!

WTF !!! I just offload...I say cannot...she say she wont let me go...

Then she say massage. Her massage is really good...as good as those professional massage and she use her knee to massage my back for some time until I nearly fall asleep and then she turn me over and massage my front until my bro hard again...

Condom in and went for the 2nd kill.

This time when I offload, she didn’t let me go, her legs were criss cross locking me down and she says, “SHE is HAPPY !”

This gal is commando with good attitude.

Last edited by fwchong; 03-02-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1