The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: girls in 1654A

$150 for cheena girls is expensive. I went to see the girls. The girls look like shit. Not even worth $100.
Old 29-09-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Check it out yourself. One man meat is another man poison. Perhaps ...
Old 29-09-2012, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

china actually is very cheap. They jack up the prices and it is you fools to pay this kind of money.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
modnocslol is Cool - loads of Potential

is tian tian back yet?
Old 29-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Just had Angela few days back. Thought I give something back since I have not been posting fr for cat150.

She has very pretty eyes if one look longer you feel like you lost your soul already. deed was pretty sop but enjoyable. Standard stuff like body rubbing, bbbj, ar, fj. She doesn't speak French, not sure if it's on the menu. One thing I like is she has nice bottom, perky and not china like. Very nice to doggy.

Looks: 8
Boobs: 7 (not too big not too small, maybe less than c)
Body: 7 (slightly less than 1.6m tall with not much fats)
Bottom: 6.5 (my own category. Prefer wider and meaty ass. but this is definitely good enough for most ppl who doesn't have a unique taste for heavy bottom gals)
BBBJ: 7.5 (hardworking and good suction)
AR: 6 (painting technique, still prefer XiaoMin sensual technique)
FJ: 7 (I took longer than usual but she is still accommodating)
GFE: 8 (had small talks while she lie beside me and gave little touches, makes the session more complete)

While I was sitting at waiting area, saw MiMi and Yuki. Both bottoms look inviting. MiMi does have a bottom I was looking for while Yuki is tall and have MILF look, Yuki bottom look quite nice too. My next trip will try and post my fr.
Anyone feel that the newer batch of 1654A has OL feel? Hehe

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 29-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
is tian tian back yet?
Tian tian was back at work yesterday. Best you guys call with the number provided to check before heading down.
Old 29-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat7 View Post
is Shun Zi as pretty as Miko ?
At least the Face got no big scar lor...
Old 29-09-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
is Shun Zi as pretty as Miko ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Body shape also different.
Btw, LuLu's bod wise more similar to the initial miko when she is new.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 16
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by modnocslol View Post
is tian tian back yet?
Yup. Saw her today. Not my cup of tea.., wow. Lulu's hot!!! Looks abit like the old yoyo's face. But somehow, feel she's a lil older... Body wise and skin wise, no doubt almost perfect..

She was booked out so took 2831 barbie instead. Have to thank bro garrik 4 the last min arrangements.

Xxhf

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 30-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yup. Saw her today. Not my cup of tea.., wow. Lulu's hot!!! Looks abit like the old yoyo's face. But somehow, feel she's a lil older... Body wise and skin wise, no doubt almost perfect..

She was booked out so took 2831 barbie instead. Have to thank bro garrik 4 the last min arrangements.

Xxhf

Aiyoh... SiLing 2831A would have been closer match to Lulu.

When going CP again bro?
Old 30-09-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 16
speedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to beholdspeedcat7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
how did miko get a scar on her face ?
Old 30-09-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post

Xxhf
wah..what time did you go - so fast lulu already booked out? she is really getting hotter.
Old 30-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro unfit didn't cause the scar on Miko why u ask him haaaa Miko is history loh why dig dig info on her??
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 30-09-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Miko @ 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro unfit didn't cause the scar on Miko why u ask him haaaa Miko is history loh why dig dig info on her??
Quote:
Thanks brother for the Reply...
Old 30-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4324 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

bro unfit no prob u welcome... So when u going to CP again??
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1