The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-09-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Glad u enjoyed ur trip.....But seems like u spend quite alot of alot of things.
Old 20-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

its ok if you spend abit more than normal
but just dont get fleece for more than you should
my record stay there is 2 weeks
shortest is 1 night
so i sometimes spend only $100
and when i am in a good mood i can spend more than $1000 there
i wont regret how much i spend if i do enjoy the trip
Old 20-09-2010, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Glad u enjoyed ur trip.....But seems like u spend quite alot of alot of things.
ya..from the past pages i haf browse tru, my budget seem abit high but aniwae is orite la..virgin trip cant expect much la...hehe

best thing is enjoy... hehe
Old 20-09-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Quote:
This Thurs u want ?
Must buy me seafood dinner then i go......
this thursday i not free leh D: .. buy seafood dinner not a big issue la. fill me in on the price plan leh.. i totally green to batam ~

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Old 20-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro goatee33, why u think the cewek wants to lie about her ages? ah pek blurr...most of the cewek i met said they are still baby....haha!!! enjoy yourself while you are young...money easy comes easy goes....
Old 20-09-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goatee33 View Post
Gal - Rina or Mina, cant remember thou...
Age - Reported 22 but i make a bold guess of 18 based on her attitude and pricing
French kiss - abit to the tongue, but not much, pure shy i guess
Looks - 8/10 (a nice mole at the right size of her nose, big eyes, long shiny black hair and a good petite body size)
BJ - 5/10 (need to work hard more on her suction and skill, i will haf failed her but since she work hard to please me, i gif her a border pass)
FJ - 7.5 /10 (nice body movement and very accomodate to request and best of all, inexperienced goans and moans..it matters!!)
RTF - YES of COZ!!
Price - 700K Rp

Bravo! Willing to share FR and willing to share lobang. Five for u.

okie the aboved FR is based on my experience and to my comfort level..as a old saying 'a man's meant might be another's poison' take the infor ur need and mayb some of the senior can recommend a better option if some where of my FR can be improved.. Though u had overstretched in your budget. But so long u enjoy this trip, that matters.

for ppl who wans the driver contact or the ktv location and PM me... Can he speak english?

Pardon for the long winded FR and haf a good day ahead... Nice Fr there

Huat ah!!
Btw bro, how much did u tip your driver for this 2D1N trip?

Thank you
Old 20-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 21
goatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud ofgoatee33 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Btw bro, how much did u tip your driver for this 2D1N trip?
thanks alot...mayb nxt time i nid to consider on e budget liao..

100k for 1st dae...150k for 2nd dae...
Old 21-09-2010, 05:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like I'm getting my FR in before the TWATMAN...

Pleased to let all interested parties here know that things are alive and kicking again in Batam! Was over on Sat for a 1 nighter. Had targeted a gal recommended by Pak P at Permata Indah, unfortunately, she had aready been booked I waived off all other intros made by the mami - not to my liking. Then I asked her for one with headlamps to show - I like my women top-heavy Mami said she'll get her to walk by me so that I can survey the stock. Well, the stock never made it past my table as I grabbed her wrist and sat her down.

After the customary "interview", the gal was deemed suitable and I paid RP500K for an overnighter. Kelly she said it was her name. 24 yrs was her age - she looked only 20 but in truth, she's a couple of heartbeats away from 30. Nevertheless, she had all the curves in the right place so it was a done deal. Got her number and told her I'd contact her once I know my room number.

Waddled off to Madurani for a 90min rub down at RP80K. Towards the end the massuer offered Urut Batin for another RP150K. I was like - What? For 150 I can get a short-time. It was bargained down to 120 and she offered no resistance when I grabbed her knockers. Heck, she even unbuttoned her top to allow greater access to her assets! Sad to say, urut batin turned out to be just a handjob as she wanked junior furiously until he spurted.

That done, I went over to 89 and got me my room. Got hold of Kelly and it wasn't long before she rang the bell. To cut a long story short, here's my review:

1) Looks - pleasant enuf, say 6.5
2) Boobs - At least a 36C (1 hand cannot catch all)
3) GFE - Not really there for me, maybe chemistry lacking, hence, 5/10
4) FJ - 8 She's accommodating. I whacked her pie almost every which way I could that night - cow girl, missionary, side ways, spoon, single leg on my shoulder - until she grabbed the tee-lum-por The next morning, I pounded her doggy-style after she gave a half-hearted effort at cow girl. Another "gui tee lum por" session for her but I did not manage to cum as I felt a cramp working its way on my thigh. Bros out there, you know how a cramp can be an erection-killer don't you? She seemed disappointed I didn't blow my load, but was pleased when I told her she could go.
5) BBBJ - 7 (Not too shabby, but I've had better)
6) Tips - RP100K
7) RTF - Maybe not. Becos there's a whole lot more to pick from!!!

Cheers bros, hope it wasn't too long-winded of a read!
Old 21-09-2010, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveForTuaNehBu View Post
this thursday i not free leh D: .. buy seafood dinner not a big issue la. fill me in on the price plan leh.. i totally green to batam ~
I should be in Batam on Thurs and Friday.
Old 21-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros.

Planning on going to Batam on 22-24th October. (Friday - Sunday)

Never go there for almost 2 years now due to work bz schedule hehe.

Anyway, looking for some cool and easy going companions to come along.

I m open for suggestions on hotels and drivers if bros who are coming along have any regulars they use. Food/ drinks etc can be on equal sharing basis except Ceweks of course hehe

Send me a PM with your contact numbers and i will be in touch with you soon.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 21-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
TWATMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,
My really long FR on the recent trip.

But firstly big thanks to Bro Hitler for the lo-down on where to find the ceweks. Haha and yes you got yours in before me.

So we arrived in on the Friday night at the hotel (Golden View) and were thinking of where to go grab some chow etc, and eventually ended up at Golden Prawn... as usual, it didn’t disappoint. Given the price and how hungry we were, the food tasted twice as good.

After the meal, wanted to head out but were adviced that it was too damn late and getting back after would be a hassle so with our dirty minds bent on getting the best ceweks early, we decided to just stick around the hotel have a drink and just chill.

Then from nowhere saw this hot chick walking outside the hotel and down into the basement from the stairs outside the hotel. So we did what any other young men with some disposable income and even more disposable sperm would do.... we followed.

Turns out, there is a Korean karaoke spot below the hotel (okay I don’t know why it’s called Korean Karaoke.. cos they have international songs and there are no Korean girls), and that beats us sticking in our rooms getting drunk hands down so whack only. My advice to other bros... don’t waste your time, the selection of girls isn’t the best, and well the... nevermind.. I mean the first point pretty much sums it up. Maybe one or 2 hot chicks. So with me and my guys there all aiming one chick only, but my hands were faster so I managed to get the pretty one.

KTV was like crap... cannot touch, they won’t strip, you can’t touch too much etc. But like I said.. our balls full of sperm ah.. so we touch only. Towards the end, my cewek, got drunk etc.. started talking about not believing in love all.. want to cry cos she thinks I don’t like her all wah piang. One kind of low-morale sia. I blur sia have to convince a KTV girl that I like her... always thought I “ordered” her pretty much sums up that “yes... I’d like you to sit next to me so I can feel your boobs and vag”. Anyway, so the night ended up with her telling me she wants to see me later and me waiting but kena aeroplane... yes brotha’s... I was waiting like a fool.

Name: Korean KTV

Ordered: 1 bottle of Johnny Walker’s, 4 x bottles of Bintang + misc snacks etc + 3 chicks (2 not bad , 1 I dunno how to describe ah)

Price: 2 mil rupiah ++

Balls: Still just as full of sperm

RTTK (return to tio Kah): probably not in this lifetime

Next day after makan we made our trip.
Our driver convinced us to head to Permata to have a look – So we did, turns out this is where we got our chicks the last time round. As the saying goes.. once bitten twice shy... so we throw one smoke bomb and disappeared with our driver as fast as we could.

Oh, tip to all the new bros like us... If you’re thinking of heading out very early to get the girls... make sure you find out what time the damn place opens up first. We went there too early and found out it only opens at 12pm.. so every joint was like a frigging ghost town.

Our driver was quite a nice fellow, brought us around to quite a few places mostly we can’t remember the names but we eventually made it to Indah2. Also not open yet (open in the sense that the girls came in to work) BUT... you can already see people waiting there. So I guess it really is highly recommended.

Long story short, we went around and came back to Indah2. It was a little past 12 but most of the girls were booked already. Mamasan introduced us 3 girls all SYTs by the look of it, but too short for me.. so I got another one which was a little cheaper, but the mamas an told me that my cewek give birth before etc, but I suspect she wanted me to get a more expensive girl so I just stuck to my decision. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE MAN.

Went back to our room, sat the chicks down then the party begins... I’m not gonna go into too much detail here so I’ll just rate the girls for you.

Girl 1 (fair, short, long hair, can’t remember her name... she has a killer stare though.)

Look: 6

Body: 10 (if you like young boys, because she has absolutely no tits)

Tits: As above

Skill: Average

Attitude: A little too shy, but if you like shy girls.. hey... might be your type.

Damage: 550,000

Girl 2 (Aries)

Look: 5

Body: 6 (kinda plump but has tits, but apparently kena bluff cos it’s wonder bra... you take out the bra you wonder where the breasts go)

Skill: Lousy

Attitude: Fucked up—Really Lazy, like pleeease do not pick her

Additionals:
She’s got some fucked up teeth. Like her teeth are fucking rotting, I’m not exaggerating. There was waaay more black then there was white. I’m not kidding. No joke. She said it was due to her taking too much ice in the past. The only time this happens with ice, is when you take ice and you don’t brush your teeth. It really is scary... I wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat now because of her teeth.

Damage: 550,000, nightmares in the night, and a general reluctance for a bbbj

Girl 3, mine (Aliah – Like ginger in Malay)

Look: 4.5?

Body with clothes (8) Without.... I tear a little each time I think

Tits: 2 Mamasan was right. The moment she took out her breasts.... I had a sudden urge to go to Mac Donalds to buy pancakes

Ass: 7 The girl has ass. No doubt.

Skill: Got skills... not high levelled but got skill

Attitude: Kinda lazy, but quite personable so it makes up for it in a weird way.

Additional:
1) We went swimming... and then she raised her hands... she’s got armpit hair.... like not alot... but it’s there and its long... like long...

2) As I was doing her the third time... she squeaked and pointed to my hand... had blood. I got scared... then she realized it was from her. As in her period wasn’t finished.... KNNH.... so if any bros are afraid of blood or afraid of gross. Please this is hardcore.

Damage: your pride. 400,000. Craving for MacDonald Pancakes, your appetite

Summary: We had fun with these chicks. They were better than what we had the last time. So it pretty much tells you how bad the first time was. It’s a bit too hard to find the hot ceweks I think. If anything, me and my friends are professional, so it did not matter how bad it got after the deal was sealed. We came to fuck... and fuck we did. And again. And again.

After the blood incident, I told my cewek to scram and my friends all just about had enough of theirs as well. So we gave them some cab fare and showed them to the door. Then another day of pigging out begun.
Halfway through, my drunk, I don’t believe in love, life sucks KTV girl messaged me to apologise and see if I wanted to meet after she finished work etc. I weighed my balls, found they still had some sperm left, and so the party continued.

Came into my room around 2am, a little drunk, asked me what I wanted to do. Me “I want to fuck”. She “......Silence.....”. Me, proceeded to strip her.

Girl 4 (I can’t remember her name, long straight brown hair, caramel skin tone, sings well, moans even better)

Looks: 7.5

Tits: B cup quite nice

Body: smoooooooth

Ass: Soft, a little bushy but trimmed.. still nice

Skills: 7.5
BBJ, AR, CIM, the works la... I didn’t try too much was my 4th and 5th time in one day... my balls were protesting.

GFE: EXTREME....

Damage: 400,000. Apparently she costs alot more, but because I negotiated well (by that I mean, I told her “eh.. have to pay one ah? I tot you wanted to make up to me?”)

She left in the middle of the night. I slept, woke up late, nearly missed the ferry. It was a good weekend.
Old 21-09-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Hey bros.

Planning on going to Batam on 22-24th October. (Friday - Sunday)

Send me a PM with your contact numbers and i will be in touch with you soon.

Cheers
Ronsee
Bro Ronsee, ur schedule sound good to me. Will PM u once i can cfm.

Cheers!
Old 21-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaster View Post
Bro Ronsee, ur schedule sound good to me. Will PM u once i can cfm.

Cheers!
sounds gd to me also but i need to settle some stuff in the morning 22oct friday so will only reach HB by noon tat ok guys
Old 21-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWATMAN View Post
Hi bros,
My really long FR on the recent trip.

But firstly big thanks to Bro Hitler for the lo-down on where to find the ceweks. Haha and yes you got yours in before me.

So we arrived in on the Friday night at the hotel (Golden View) and were thinking of where to go grab some chow etc, and eventually ended up at Golden Prawn... as usual, it didn’t disappoint. Given the price and how hungry we were, the food tasted twice as good.

After the meal, wanted to head out but were adviced that it was too damn late and getting back after would be a hassle so with our dirty minds bent on getting the best ceweks early, we decided to just stick around the hotel have a drink and just chill.

Then from nowhere saw this hot chick walking outside the hotel and down into the basement from the stairs outside the hotel. So we did what any other young men with some disposable income and even more disposable sperm would do.... we followed.

Turns out, there is a Korean karaoke spot below the hotel (okay I don’t know why it’s called Korean Karaoke.. cos they have international songs and there are no Korean girls), and that beats us sticking in our rooms getting drunk hands down so whack only. My advice to other bros... don’t waste your time, the selection of girls isn’t the best, and well the... nevermind.. I mean the first point pretty much sums it up. Maybe one or 2 hot chicks. So with me and my guys there all aiming one chick only, but my hands were faster so I managed to get the pretty one.

KTV was like crap... cannot touch, they won’t strip, you can’t touch too much etc. But like I said.. our balls full of sperm ah.. so we touch only. Towards the end, my cewek, got drunk etc.. started talking about not believing in love all.. want to cry cos she thinks I don’t like her all wah piang. One kind of low-morale sia. I blur sia have to convince a KTV girl that I like her... always thought I “ordered” her pretty much sums up that “yes... I’d like you to sit next to me so I can feel your boobs and vag”. Anyway, so the night ended up with her telling me she wants to see me later and me waiting but kena aeroplane... yes brotha’s... I was waiting like a fool.

Name: Korean KTV

Ordered: 1 bottle of Johnny Walker’s, 4 x bottles of Bintang + misc snacks etc + 3 chicks (2 not bad , 1 I dunno how to describe ah)

Price: 2 mil rupiah ++

Balls: Still just as full of sperm

RTTK (return to tio Kah): probably not in this lifetime

Next day after makan we made our trip.
Our driver convinced us to head to Permata to have a look – So we did, turns out this is where we got our chicks the last time round. As the saying goes.. once bitten twice shy... so we throw one smoke bomb and disappeared with our driver as fast as we could.

Oh, tip to all the new bros like us... If you’re thinking of heading out very early to get the girls... make sure you find out what time the damn place opens up first. We went there too early and found out it only opens at 12pm.. so every joint was like a frigging ghost town.

Our driver was quite a nice fellow, brought us around to quite a few places mostly we can’t remember the names but we eventually made it to Indah2. Also not open yet (open in the sense that the girls came in to work) BUT... you can already see people waiting there. So I guess it really is highly recommended.

Long story short, we went around and came back to Indah2. It was a little past 12 but most of the girls were booked already. Mamasan introduced us 3 girls all SYTs by the look of it, but too short for me.. so I got another one which was a little cheaper, but the mamas an told me that my cewek give birth before etc, but I suspect she wanted me to get a more expensive girl so I just stuck to my decision. BIG FUCKING MISTAKE MAN.

Went back to our room, sat the chicks down then the party begins... I’m not gonna go into too much detail here so I’ll just rate the girls for you.

Girl 1 (fair, short, long hair, can’t remember her name... she has a killer stare though.)

Look: 6

Body: 10 (if you like young boys, because she has absolutely no tits)

Tits: As above

Skill: Average

Attitude: A little too shy, but if you like shy girls.. hey... might be your type.

Damage: 550,000

Girl 2 (Aries)

Look: 5

Body: 6 (kinda plump but has tits, but apparently kena bluff cos it’s wonder bra... you take out the bra you wonder where the breasts go)

Skill: Lousy

Attitude: Fucked up—Really Lazy, like pleeease do not pick her

Additionals:
She’s got some fucked up teeth. Like her teeth are fucking rotting, I’m not exaggerating. There was waaay more black then there was white. I’m not kidding. No joke. She said it was due to her taking too much ice in the past. The only time this happens with ice, is when you take ice and you don’t brush your teeth. It really is scary... I wake up in the middle of the night in cold sweat now because of her teeth.

Damage: 550,000, nightmares in the night, and a general reluctance for a bbbj

Girl 3, mine (Aliah – Like ginger in Malay)

Look: 4.5?

Body with clothes (8) Without.... I tear a little each time I think

Tits: 2 Mamasan was right. The moment she took out her breasts.... I had a sudden urge to go to Mac Donalds to buy pancakes

Ass: 7 The girl has ass. No doubt.

Skill: Got skills... not high levelled but got skill

Attitude: Kinda lazy, but quite personable so it makes up for it in a weird way.

Additional:
1) We went swimming... and then she raised her hands... she’s got armpit hair.... like not alot... but it’s there and its long... like long...

2) As I was doing her the third time... she squeaked and pointed to my hand... had blood. I got scared... then she realized it was from her. As in her period wasn’t finished.... KNNH.... so if any bros are afraid of blood or afraid of gross. Please this is hardcore.

Damage: your pride. 400,000. Craving for MacDonald Pancakes, your appetite

Summary: We had fun with these chicks. They were better than what we had the last time. So it pretty much tells you how bad the first time was. It’s a bit too hard to find the hot ceweks I think. If anything, me and my friends are professional, so it did not matter how bad it got after the deal was sealed. We came to fuck... and fuck we did. And again. And again.

After the blood incident, I told my cewek to scram and my friends all just about had enough of theirs as well. So we gave them some cab fare and showed them to the door. Then another day of pigging out begun.
Halfway through, my drunk, I don’t believe in love, life sucks KTV girl messaged me to apologise and see if I wanted to meet after she finished work etc. I weighed my balls, found they still had some sperm left, and so the party continued.

Came into my room around 2am, a little drunk, asked me what I wanted to do. Me “I want to fuck”. She “......Silence.....”. Me, proceeded to strip her.

Girl 4 (I can’t remember her name, long straight brown hair, caramel skin tone, sings well, moans even better)

Looks: 7.5

Tits: B cup quite nice

Body: smoooooooth

Ass: Soft, a little bushy but trimmed.. still nice

Skills: 7.5
BBJ, AR, CIM, the works la... I didn’t try too much was my 4th and 5th time in one day... my balls were protesting.

GFE: EXTREME....

Damage: 400,000. Apparently she costs alot more, but because I negotiated well (by that I mean, I told her “eh.. have to pay one ah? I tot you wanted to make up to me?”)

She left in the middle of the night. I slept, woke up late, nearly missed the ferry. It was a good weekend.
Good effort on the FR! Upz you 1 humble point! Looking at it from a positive viewpoint, the best was saved for last! Here's to better trips and good times!
Old 21-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 18
LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!LoveForTuaNehBu is one of the Best!

Quote:
I should be in Batam on Thurs and Friday.
this week really boo boo sia.. probably join in the month of oct.

Meanwhile enjoy and cheers!

Recent upped
unicornboy

Returning favor to:
victorlee123
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread