The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Audi TT down.. Scully kena compromise..
I guess this is why no reply.
Old 23-12-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7043 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's why I mentioned..her looks not mass appeal type. I described it as unique Chinese exotica. Lol. I like it though.

And I see you agree... Sensual and services hard top top.
Ok ok, next on my list!
Old 23-12-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Audi TT down.. Scully kena compromise..
Maybe that's why the big influx of FL "pretending" to be ML plying their trade on other platforms. You destroy the hive the bees have to find a new place to stay.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Maybe that's why the big influx of FL "pretending" to be ML plying their trade on other platforms. You destroy the hive the bees have to find a new place to stay.
We'll probably see more of such listings on SLG in the coming days/weeks lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Good to have but double edge sword. More landmines it means
Old 23-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nothing new actually, just depend on whether you write about it or don't write. If the girl has plenty of white knights then you see the pages increase like crazy and no one says a word. Just whether folks will say out loud that they can top up.

These girls make a living too, with which ever way they are comfortable with.

Simply classify them good or bad attitude WL. No diff these days.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
My first session with her I kept calling her shu qi and she kept teasing me that she's fulfilling my childhood fantasy. I guess many would have seen the resemblance hence the name change. But the main photo a bit scary? The other fully clothed photos look more like the sweetie pie that she is
She does bear a resemblance and because of this, she said I stare at her too much lol. Her lips though... very kissable. Top marks for GFE... think she’s going back for CNY soon.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Nothing new actually, just depend on whether you write about it or don't write. If the girl has plenty of white knights then you see the pages increase like crazy and no one says a word. Just whether folks will say out loud that they can top up.

These girls make a living too, with which ever way they are comfortable with.

Simply classify them good or bad attitude WL. No diff these days.
You misunderstand lol..

What we meant was more listings pertaining to FLs masquerading as MLs posted on SLG since Audi TT is down..

So the webmaster got an early xmas present lor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
You misunderstand lol..

What we meant was more listings pertaining to FLs masquerading as MLs posted on SLG since Audi TT is down..

So the webmaster got an early xmas present lor..
The obvious ones. Yup. The ones who are used to being FLs do offer below average standards for their sensuals. Some could be a good bonk though.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Good to have but double edge sword. More landmines it means
This is very bad news.

This means the recent huge operation has been really successful. Leaving just a few, if not just one main sitting duck left.

It also makes it close to impossible to research. There's no other big sites to cross reference to find out where the landmines are.

This is bad. Very bad.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This is very bad news.

This means the recent huge operation has been really successful. Leaving just a few, if not just one main sitting duck left.

It also makes it close to impossible to research. There's no other big sites to cross reference to find out where the landmines are.

This is bad. Very bad.
Agreed. Treasure what is left. Entertainment will be hard if SLG "touch wood" close shop one day. Though it may not be the end, but definitely want it remain then disappear
Old 23-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kale825222 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone try this? Looks good from video. Any FR?

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ha-mi-gu...-unlimited-hj/
Old 23-12-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll help you on this.
Save ur $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by kale825222 View Post
Anyone try this? Looks good from video. Any FR?

http://sgbeautycastles.info/ha-mi-gu...-unlimited-hj/
Old 23-12-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
She does bear a resemblance and because of this, she said I stare at her too much lol. Her lips though... very kissable. Top marks for GFE... think she’s going back for CNY soon.
Nope, not going back
Old 23-12-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
http://sgbeautycastles.info/shi-han-superb-chio-babe/

Like her looks. Anyone tried this fl before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1