The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 12-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I wonder how did AV find out? What happened was behind closed doors..... unless they have CCTV inside the room?
Apparently a customer reported to AV.

You are correct, how can this happen?

Another possibility was that the WL got infection. Nowadays, once infected, they are sent home. No second chance.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 13-06-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Cosmo79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Afternoon bros!

A couple of FRs over the last few weeks.

H12R05 Kelly (Cat 30 from the PSL) but she wants 40
Looks- 7 ( Nice, C cupper)
catbath- 6 (SOP)
BBBJ - 8 (Good)
FJ - 7 (only missionary)
Damage - 40
Overall service - Average
RTF - Maybe

H11R01 Jenny (Cat 40) - RTF
Looks- 7 ( Nice, B cupper)
catbath- 6 (SOP)
BBBJ - 8 (Good)
FJ - 7 (only missionary)
Damage - 40
Overall service - Good
RTF - YES!

H24R10 Jessy (Cat 30 from the PSL) but she asked for 20
Looks- 6 (average )
catbath- 6 (SOP)
BJ - 7 (not bad
FJ - 6 (only missionary)
Damage - 20
Overall service - Average
RTF - Maybe

H16R06 Michelle (Cat 40)
Looks- 7 ( Nice, B cupper)
catbath- 6 (SOP)
BBBJ - 8 (Good)
FJ - 7 (only missionary)
Damage - 40
Overall service - Good
RTF - YES!

Cheers!
Old 13-06-2011, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Finally I'm back after a long silence. In fact I have stop visiting PT lately. Today, I decide to pay PT a visit. There are 3 targets on my mind:

1st - Vivi
2nd - MJ
3rd - Michelle (H22)

I reach PT about 4pm. Unfortunately Vivi is not available. Then I proceed to MJ's house. However she's not available as well. I was left with my last choice Michelle. I tell myself if Michelle is not around, I'll leave PT.

Then I walk in H20, fortunately she was there sitting available in front of her room. She give me a smile and welcoming me. After closing the door she was asking me why I did not visit her for so long. I just give her craps that I was busy with work.

As for the rest of the FR, it's almost SOP except... she used to do me CIM, but when I was about to cum, she quickly pull out. And her performance is not really like before. Not much of moaning and action. I think something is bothering her. Anyway, I did not ask much because it's her personal matter and I'm just there for fun.

After my FJ, I decide to take a stroll down the PT lane from houses to houses. I don't see any new WLs. Then I pass by Super's room and also Violet's room. Gosh... how I wish they are there particularly Super.

Pardon me, because I'm really fond of good WLs.
Old 13-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any kind soul can advise me what's the normal working hours for Michelle (H2R16) please? Today reached there at 6:30, she's gone already.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Any kind soul can advise me what's the normal working hours for Michelle (H2R16) please? Today reached there at 6:30, she's gone already.
Her timings may vary slightly, but all in all, H2 Michelle starts work by 2pm and ends her day by 6.30pm - give or take half an hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Finally I'm back after a long silence. In fact I have stop visiting PT lately. Today, I decide to pay PT a visit. There are 3 targets on my mind:

1st - Vivi
2nd - MJ
3rd - Michelle (H22)
I know what you mean bro. Nowadays, a lot of my favourites not around too.

Went down today too. For your info bro, Vivi did not come in, again. Janet not around, again. MJ on one-month leave since last Sunday.

Admittedly (or should I say unfortunately), I can only rely on 3 WLs now. H22 Michelle, H22 Xue Er and H14 Candy - because they all provide CIM for me (which is pretty much a requisite for me) and at least they work regularly when they are not on leave

Last week I had Michelle (I had CIM leh), as well as Xue Er. So today went for Candy.

Candy is turning out to be among the best WLs now for me. We get along so there's a lot of GFE. She is also very accommodating and takes instructions without pulling a long face, unlike others. Like she said, "Don't be paiseh, just tell me what you like. I am your service provider and I'll the service the way you want me to". Wah awesome girl. Needless to say I had a massive orgasm and splashed in her warm mouth.

Cheers
Old 13-06-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
Wayang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWayang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

candy is oso my fave PT girl.. other then Jac (H7R1) who is long retired.. hmmmm.. i had no idea candy does CIM.. looks like i gotta pay her a visit soon
Old 13-06-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Her timings may vary slightly, but all in all, H2 Michelle starts work by 2pm and ends her day by 6.30pm - give or take half an hour
Thanks for info bro, will try again next time.
Old 14-06-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Michelle H02R16 normal working hours as far as I remembered was from 1:00-1:30pm until 6:00pm. Some times she stay until 7:00pm when I used to RTF her. Will also try to RTF her soon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:

1st - Vivi
2nd - MJ
3rd - Michelle (H22)

I reach PT about 4pm. Unfortunately Vivi is not available. Then I proceed to MJ's house. However she's not available as well. I was left with my last choice Michelle. I tell myself if Michelle is not around, I'll leave PT.

Then I walk in H20, fortunately she was there sitting available in front of her room. She give me a smile and welcoming me. After closing the door she was asking me why I did not visit her for so long. I just give her craps that I was busy with work.

As for the rest of the FR, it's almost SOP except... she used to do me CIM, but when I was about to cum, she quickly pull out. And her performance is not really like before. Not much of moaning and action. I think something is bothering her. Anyway, I did not ask much because it's her personal matter and I'm just there for fun.

After my FJ, I decide to take a stroll down the PT lane from houses to houses. I don't see any new WLs. Then I pass by Super's room and also Violet's room. Gosh... how I wish they are there particularly Super.

Ooops, watch out! Haha! Just a friendly reminder.

Nice FR. MJ on 1 month mandatory leave.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Her timings may vary slightly, but all in all, H2 Michelle starts work by 2pm and ends her day by 6.30pm - give or take half an hour.

I know what you mean bro. Nowadays, a lot of my favourites not around too.

Went down today too. For your info bro, Vivi did not come in, again. Janet not around, again. MJ on one-month leave since last Sunday.

Admittedly (or should I say unfortunately), I can only rely on 3 WLs now. H22 Michelle, H22 Xue Er and H14 Candy - because they all provide CIM for me (which is pretty much a requisite for me) and at least they work regularly when they are not on leav

Last week I had Michelle (I had CIM leh, as well as Xue Er. So today went for Candy.

Candy is turning out to be among the best WLs now for me. We get along so there's a lot of GFE. She is also very accommodating and takes instructions without pulling a long face, unlike others. Like she said, "Don't be paiseh, just tell me what you like. I am your service provider and I'll the service the way you want me to". Wah awesome girl. Needless to say I had a massive orgasm and splashed in her warm mouth.

Cheers
Xue Er was reluctant to do CIM for me... unfortunately... as for Candy... I did not try her before. Maybe I should try her someday. But MJ provide CIM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Ooops, watch out! Haha! Just a friendly reminder.

Nice FR. MJ on 1 month mandatory leave.

Cheers.
Aiya... very unfortunate...

Anyway... off topic a bit. Today I went down to Ocean (JB) looking for Violet. Once at 9.30am until 11.30am. Unfortunately she's not available and her room is taken by some other WL. I saw a few good looking WLs, unfortunately my target is Violet, therefore not interested.

Took my lunch in JB and head back to with my hungry cock
Old 14-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bro, but my source can only confirm that one of them is from H10. She herself now is pretty much scared and worried.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
My KING...long x me no go pertain liaoz n dis news reali sian 1/2 sia.lik dat next x no much chance got bbbj???
Old 14-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
puller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info .
Old 14-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
My KING...long x me no go pertain liaoz n dis news reali sian 1/2 sia.lik dat next x no much chance got bbbj???
No worries Bro. BBBJ ok but when bonking must use condom, it is SOP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 14-06-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries Bro. BBBJ ok but when bonking must use condom, it is SOP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
yeah use condom Bro
Old 14-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink All Petain FR experience

Quote:

1st - Vivi
2nd - MJ
3rd - Michelle (H22)

As for the rest of the FR, it's almost SOP except... she used to do me CIM, but when I was about to cum, she quickly pull out. And her performance is not really like before. Not much of moaning and action. I think something is bothering her. Anyway, I did not ask much because it's her personal matter and I'm just there for fun. After my FJ, I decide to take a stroll down the PT lane from houses to houses. I don't see any new WLs. Then I pass by Super's room and also Violet's room. Gosh... how I wish they are there particularly Super.

Some sessions i too had this feeling, this girl is not her usual self. I am curious, brother did you mention about FRs? Even if you did not, she may have the gut feeling that somehow her stuffs will appear here.

Note that call girls are street smart, i had mine share of unpleasant with Ting Ting, she is careful throughout SEX, or maybe? Michelle suspect that you are a member here, could be well you are English educated.

Forget it, too bad i cannot made it on weekdays which is more relax, and longer time with the girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1