The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2019, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Recently rtm OG Angel, must say her body even though she say gained some weight, still looks perfect to me. Also the way she walks and carries herself is amazing, full of confidence like she bosses you. Sensual still great as usual, personality still abit dingdong that it’s funny, what a gem!
so she a boss n we are slave
Old 26-12-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Bei Bei seems to be off the grid in this thread these days but I recall positive FRs on her. Took a leap of faith despite my concerns over her "warped forehead" pictures.

First things first, the professional photographer (according to her) who took her pictures ought to give up this trade immediately. How the hell he made her look so odd?? In person BB is a bona fide looker with a gorgeous pait of eyes, high nose and that smile of hers is alluring to the max. Her complexion, flawless. Her hair, sexy and nice smelling . And she hardly has ANY makeup on her. BB is an unquestionable beauty, suits Bros like me whom are picky about looks. Hers is a hybrid of womanly beautiful plus cutesy

Location will be changing very soon (new nest unknown yet), currently at a venue most of us familiar with. Sharing the unit and unfortunately hers is not the bathroom attached unit. But the gals managed well so no awkward momnt experienced.

Figure wise she belongs more to voluptuous instead of tall /slender, but suits her overall image well. Her pair are natural and really huge, but being that large expect some law of gravity to come into the equation yah. Lovely pair all overall.

Didn't try massage and sensual was more of a natural progression while hugging and bantering with her, she is fun to chat with and has a great sense of humor. HJ wise she is patient, not the skilful/ pattern a lot kind but not to the extent mechanical. With her looks, body and decent roaming signal (be gentle and you'll be fine), it was a satisfying release.

Extra plus point is she don't reach for her hp till I am dressing up. This lady is service oriented, no question about it.

RTM is a resounding YES. SN and vanilla she may be but her looks mesmerized me and her companionship is easily one of the best I have experienced for a 1st visit. With my primary n secondary regular MLs taking a break, BB couldn't have entered the equation at a better timing for me
Old 26-12-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7433 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep. Sensually and slowly licked them till she moaned out loud.... But code red... Lol
Ok, I’m down from the fence now.... lol...
Old 26-12-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Sorry guys. anyone can give link for lili? I only see the one listed under local in SLG
https://sglonelyguy.org/li-li-massage/

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Must say that she really made for an interesting end to my year here.
Old 26-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Must say that she really made for an interesting end to my year here.
I'm having a few hiccups trying to get a suitable timing with her, but I'll try again next week..

Old 26-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

I like her looks. Cute yet foxy. She's in my do-list when I return home next week.

Well, I make exceptions from time to time if one doesn't tick 2 of my 3 boxes on physicality, and she's one.

https://sglonelyguy.org/linda-massage/

This lady easily ticks my 3 boxes on physicality based on her ad, but alas is shop-based.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/fang-fang-massage/
look at fang fang video very turn on but no memory oh her history
look like ex qier fl
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-massage/
xiaowan also chio

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-bu-dian-massage/
syt look
Old 26-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-wan-zi-massage/

I like her looks. Cute yet foxy. She's in my do-list when I return home next week.

Well, I make exceptions from time to time if one doesn't tick 2 of my 3 boxes on physicality, and she's one.

This lady easily ticks my 3 boxes on physicality based on her ad, but alas is shop-based.
Ya man saw Linda adv so excited.. in shop and fl.. sianz
Old 26-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Anyone else received unsolicited SMS asking whether you want massage? Said I was recommended by friend.

Sound fishy ...
Old 26-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Sometime it's hard to say. They are after all woman. Maybe I visit her in GX...lol
HAHAHA why so mysterious
Old 26-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/linda-massage
Man look at those seemingly endless legs.. Looks real good sia..

But alas is operate from shop.. Will wait for a MR or 2 before pulling the trigger..

Old 26-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Man look at those seemingly endless legs.. Looks real good sia..

But alas is operate from shop.. Will wait for a MR or 2 before pulling the trigger..
Talking about shops remind me of Apple and her co-worker Candy in their new place.

This duo is another very interesting prospect.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Bei Bei seems to be off the grid in this thread these days but I recall positive FRs on her. Took a leap of faith despite my concerns over her "warped forehead" pictures.

First things first, the professional photographer (according to her) who took her pictures ought to give up this trade immediately. How the hell he made her look so odd?? In person BB is a bona fide looker with a gorgeous pait of eyes, high nose and that smile of hers is alluring to the max. Her complexion, flawless. Her hair, sexy and nice smelling . And she hardly has ANY makeup on her. BB is an unquestionable beauty, suits Bros like me whom are picky about looks. Hers is a hybrid of womanly beautiful plus cutesy
Hmm....always sitting on fence as Im not impressed with the pics despite a number of positive MRs.
Im giving her chance after your MR. Thanks!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 26-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wasted sia.....really got that Amei vibe.
Any ML that got you interested will be on my radar too.

Don't lose hope yet....she might be testing ground first.....might move out of MP.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1