The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Linda looks a real good bonk from her pics and vids.. Farking steam man..

Candy don't look as eye candy as Apple leh..

I did promise Apple I'll see her soon but I'm always procrastinating when it comes to her lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Candy is youthful looking in real life.

The new shop is a two-(wo)man show, so if you book them both, the whole place is yours.
I never like MPs or "spas".
But these 1 to 2 woman shops seems like a possibility. Do they actually go full nude. Or lots of excuses not to.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Pics aside, can lick/suck nipples until your heart’s content?
Bro I didn't try suck lol. Shall attempt next round n let you know. She is more of the shy type though. But somehow that makes her more appealing to me
Old 26-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaisabitch View Post
Mango is a hideous auntie and the room reek of smell

Sorry if I offend anyone but just avoid
You must be mistaken
Old 26-12-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Just listed nia...year end like suddenly so many...like those migratory birds flying here to escape the cold frosty climate in the north.

This kind of CSI, I leave it to Casanova Steve...won't go wrong....

The thing I don't like about SLG is they like always have same name for different gals. Really confusing max.
Haha yah. Literally, some MLs mentioned they prefer to stay in the tropics end of year. Back home it is freezing and their energy level drops to zero.

CSI to level pf cross referencing to troublesome. Only thing I did was check that the first pic is not fake, ie. model photos. Dunno good pr bad, wait and see first.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Fj for 40 bucks more. I won't consider for her massage, to be honest...
Thanks, food information. Looks legit? I am guessing discount 10-20%?
Old 26-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I never like MPs or "spas".
But these 1 to 2 woman shops seems like a possibility. Do they actually go full nude. Or lots of excuses not to.
Haven't tried in quite a long while, past experiences especially the ones on higher floors, typically grants more freedom if they are less well known, secluded. Rarely, there are proper washing facilities for small shops. Where they wash up after the deed, god knows.

That's a bane that stopped me. Hygiene.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Just listed nia...year end like suddenly so many...like those migratory birds flying here to escape the cold frosty climate in the north.

This kind of CSI, I leave it to Casanova Steve...won't go wrong....

The thing I don't like about SLG is they like always have same name for different gals. Really confusing max.
SMRT is right. Not easy to authenticate now bro. With tea site gone, and in lesser ways TT site gone... Cross checking is getting very difficult.

However there is a pattern to the MLs' pricing consistent in the last year that could be indicative of what these girls actually are.

If massage hj at $100, then suddenly jump to $150 for cim, that means she's FL.

There is 66 now. Seems like many girls shifted there.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

That’s absolutely new. And looking at the comments from other senior bros here who tried her I don’t know what to make of this? Did not get what you want maybe?
Smell? Auntie? Oh man. Maybe you don’t dig her looks but she definitely has a youthful body and at least a womanly look. Maybe not the 18-21 yo syt look but for sure not auntie. Unless you are a 17-18yo boi boi then ya, most girls here will be auntie to you then.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Don't worry, you didn't offend anyone. What you lose is merely a ton of credibility as a poster here.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Don't worry, you didn't offend anyone. What you lose is merely a ton of credibility as a poster here.
i think his expecting backlash which is y added the 2nd liner.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Mango's such a sweet nice lady and her room is cleaner than Changi Airport.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
deeeeds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Just checked-in over here again; couldn’t find my way back all this time. Better late than never!

Who’s the Apple & Candy talked about, can anyone enlighten me? I searched the only website I can access now - slg - and there’s only one Apple and one Candy (Elite Masseuse Mix) but if I don’t remember wrong, that Candy had some negative comments before?

Will try them if all’s good but wouldn’t wanna waste money unnecessarily; thanks in advance guys, for any input at all, cheers!
Old 26-12-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Juliuslee789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Bei Bei seems to be off the grid in this thread these days but I recall positive FRs on her. Took a leap of faith despite my concerns over her "warped forehead" pictures.

First things first, the professional photographer (according to her) who took her pictures ought to give up this trade immediately. How the hell he made her look so odd?? In person BB is a bona fide looker with a gorgeous pait of eyes, high nose and that smile of hers is alluring to the max. Her complexion, flawless. Her hair, sexy and nice smelling . And she hardly has ANY makeup on her. BB is an unquestionable beauty, suits Bros like me whom are picky about looks. Hers is a hybrid of womanly beautiful plus cutesy

Location will be changing very soon (new nest unknown yet), currently at a venue most of us familiar with. Sharing the unit and unfortunately hers is not the bathroom attached unit. But the gals managed well so no awkward momnt experienced.

Figure wise she belongs more to voluptuous instead of tall /slender, but suits her overall image well. Her pair are natural and really huge, but being that large expect some law of gravity to come into the equation yah. Lovely pair all overall.

Didn't try massage and sensual was more of a natural progression while hugging and bantering with her, she is fun to chat with and has a great sense of humor. HJ wise she is patient, not the skilful/ pattern a lot kind but not to the extent mechanical. With her looks, body and decent roaming signal (be gentle and you'll be fine), it was a satisfying release.

Extra plus point is she don't reach for her hp till I am dressing up. This lady is service oriented, no question about it.

RTM is a resounding YES. SN and vanilla she may be but her looks mesmerized me and her companionship is easily one of the best I have experienced for a 1st visit. With my primary n secondary regular MLs taking a break, BB couldn't have entered the equation at a better timing for me
Thanks bro for your review. Shall try to book her tomorrow.
Old 26-12-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 18
looking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylooking4massage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Mm.. . This is definitely something new... What you have described is the complete opposite of my experience with her...

Quote:

Old 26-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i think his expecting backlash which is y added the 2nd liner.
Maybe it was Mango who arrowed him to speak ill of her here to see if anyone will jump out to speak up for her lol. I guess Mango will be very pleased with the outcome
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1