The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Some sessions i too had this feeling, this girl is not her usual self. I am curious, brother did you mention about FRs? Even if you did not, she may have the gut feeling that somehow her stuffs will appear here.

Note that call girls are street smart, i had mine share of unpleasant with Ting Ting, she is careful throughout SEX, or maybe? Michelle suspect that you are a member here, could be well you are English educated.

Forget it, too bad i cannot made it on weekdays which is more relax, and longer time with the girls.
It's nvr been my style to relate whatever FRs to her. I think something is bothering her. But to me, I just a customer. If she have some personal matter that's bothering her, she should take leave and sort it out. I mean, work is still work. Sorry to be mean, but it's for all profession too. Let's say, I got a family problem, can I bring the problem to my work and show my attitude to my boss? Well...
Old 14-06-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
igorxix is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went over to PT 2 days back for a walk. Couldn't find my shortlisted WLs as most of them were on leave for a month (why?).

Feeling desperate, I thought I'll just visit the next decent looking one... Not long after, I found myself in H10Rx (fourth room from the back) chatting with a malay seemingly SYT. Looks rather young, pleasant, and speaks in a very soft, relatively high pitch voice (read: shy, like Jap AV).

Felt a bit like going back to the old school days, so I thought, oh well, what the heck. Try first talk later, anyway no other options liao.

Went in, had the wash up which was not too bad as she reminded me that cleaning me up is her job and I should just sit there while she is doing it. Good service!

The sex wasn't that exciting, as she did the usual SOP. Didn't moan or anything although I really hope she did. It was uninteresting until the point where she climbed on top of me and started humping away. OMG, her pussy's so damn tight! I couldn't hold on for long and came.

While she was cleaning me up, I told her that she would have sounded like a pure Jap AV star if she had moaned loudly (with those high pitch shy voice of her's) while she was riding me. She coyly smiled. Such sweetness.

Will I RTF? probably only if she is willing to moan.
Old 15-06-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorxix View Post
I went over to PT 2 days back for a walk. Couldn't find my shortlisted WLs as most of them were on leave for a month (why?).

Feeling desperate, I thought I'll just visit the next decent looking one... Not long after, I found myself in H10Rx (fourth room from the back) chatting with a malay seemingly SYT. Looks rather young, pleasant, and speaks in a very soft, relatively high pitch voice (read: shy, like Jap AV).

Felt a bit like going back to the old school days, so I thought, oh well, what the heck. Try first talk later, anyway no other options liao.

Went in, had the wash up which was not too bad as she reminded me that cleaning me up is her job and I should just sit there while she is doing it. Good service!

The sex wasn't that exciting, as she did the usual SOP. Didn't moan or anything although I really hope she did. It was uninteresting until the point where she climbed on top of me and started humping away. OMG, her pussy's so damn tight! I couldn't hold on for long and came.

While she was cleaning me up, I told her that she would have sounded like a pure Jap AV star if she had moaned loudly (with those high pitch shy voice of her's) while she was riding me. She coyly smiled. Such sweetness.

Will I RTF? probably only if she is willing to moan.
Nice job!

Ups you.

Cheers.
Old 15-06-2011, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Michelle H02R16 normal working hours as far as I remembered was from 1:00-1:30pm until 6:00pm. Some times she stay until 7:00pm when I used to RTF her. Will also try to RTF her soon.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Glad to see so many kind souls in the forum. Thanks to all of you! Happy Bonking!
Old 15-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
Glad to see so many kind souls in the forum. Thanks to all of you! Happy Bonking!
Same to you Bro, happy bonking.

And when you do get to visit Michelle H02R16, kindly provide FR.

Cheers.
Old 15-06-2011, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
No worries Bro. BBBJ ok but when bonking must use condom, it is SOP.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thanks bro...been sometimes i last visited pertain...
Old 15-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 20
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

RTF

H16 R12 - Jennifer

Face: 7/10 - nice features, with make up
washing - 8/10 - nice and mild liquid soap, she rub rub and wash till i semi-stiff.. clean my butthole good good also
Catbath: 7/10 - alternate nipple licking left right left right she got nice soft lips at same time caress my dick..
AR - 9/10 - the method is nice... soft and slow
BBBJ: 9/10 - nice feeling, soft but very vibrating or stimulating.. how they do it?!?! she also light light rub balls, shiok shiok..
FJ: 7/10 - she BBBJ so shiok liao cap time, she ride me a while i almost shoot (like lat time)! i ask her stop, we change to missionary i pump like 1 minutes? not even tired, my dick game over hahaha. WHY?!?! sigh...

overall: 8/10

RTF:: yes.. i want to last longer..

thanks bros for reading my humble FR
Old 15-06-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

Just back from petain.Da S,Vivi,H22r20,all working and got people waiting so ended up with Ann from H7 r1 2nd flr who are free..Below are my report.

Look : 6.5
Body : 6.5 meaty
Boobs : 7 big nice nip
Catbath : sop
bbbj : side,stand & 69
Fj : tried cowgirl and unloaded
gfe : 5 quite mechanical
Attitude : good
Old 15-06-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
devilsperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Finally make time to go down for 1st time.. Location quite easy when following the pt guide. Reached PT, only 1 WL in mind. H10r01a.. 1st time there abit shy so follow people walk in and out of houses dunno for wat.. Haha..

Finally reached hse10. She was occupied when i got there.. So just wait at the area outside her door.. Waited 10 mins.. Den suddenly got 1 bro stand infront of her door.. I was like.. Waaaatttt.... Must q infront of door is it??? From outside door 3 i can hear her moan so loud! Yet he just stand there only.. With heavy heart, left hse10..

Next time go pt must prepare alternative list. Sad sad sad..
Old 16-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 15
Daydreamer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaydreamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Same to you Bro, happy bonking.

And when you do get to visit Michelle H02R16, kindly provide FR.

Cheers.
sure, will do, but my working hour is from 9 to 6, so it's quite a challenge to get to see her.
Old 16-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
H16r4

Anyone knows if she's still working (H16R4)? Been down the last 2 weeks her door's closed, lights are off, and no sign to say she's on leave. Hope she hasn't gone the way of Janet (H12R8) and the others...
Old 16-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Re: H16r4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Anyone knows if she's still working (H16R4)? Been down the last 2 weeks her door's closed, lights are off, and no sign to say she's on leave. Hope she hasn't gone the way of Janet (H12R8) and the others...
Yes Bro, Yo Yo is still working as per my last trip sometime last week. Depends on what time you come. Agree, they (WLs) are very unpredictable.

Anyways, hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer View Post
sure, will do, but my working hour is from 9 to 6, so it's quite a challenge to get to see her.
Me also working 9 to 6, and I try to take up the challenge! Hehe!

PT is around 20-25 minutes walk from my office, depends on my speed. So I 'escape' from office say around 5:15pm, reach there before 6. One time, just my luck, I reach PT and go to her house and room to find her door wide open and she, Michelle H02R16, just sitting in bed, waiting. I was her last call for the day!

Or, you can come Saturdays, but still a challenge because she sometimes don't work on weekends.

Good luck Bro.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsperm View Post
Finally make time to go down for 1st time.. Location quite easy when following the pt guide. Reached PT, only 1 WL in mind. H10r01a.. 1st time there abit shy so follow people walk in and out of houses dunno for wat.. Haha..

Finally reached hse10. She was occupied when i got there.. So just wait at the area outside her door.. Waited 10 mins.. Den suddenly got 1 bro stand infront of her door.. I was like.. Waaaatttt.... Must q infront of door is it??? From outside door 3 i can hear her moan so loud! Yet he just stand there only.. With heavy heart, left hse10..

Next time go pt must prepare alternative list. Sad sad sad..
Very good! You have learned a good lesson Bro!

Lesson 1: Must wait outside room of your target. Why must wait outside of house? Others even go jalan-jalan only to find afterwards there is somebody waiting already. I mean, how would they know that you came first if you were not there? Common sense right? Just be careful not to get in the way of others. You must know how to position yourself and make them aware that you are next!

Lesson 2: Always have Plan B. Cannot get target or she is not available? Try others or RTF those that are available.

So there you go, no need to be "Sad sad sad".

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 16-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Guo View Post
Just back from petain.Da S,Vivi,H22r20,all working and got people waiting so ended up with Ann from H7 r1 2nd flr who are free..Below are my report.

Look : 6.5
Body : 6.5 meaty
Boobs : 7 big nice nip
Catbath : sop
bbbj : side,stand & 69
Fj : tried cowgirl and unloaded
gfe : 5 quite mechanical
Attitude : good
Nice FR Bro! Ups you!

Ann H07(2F)R01 is one of my faves in my RTF list. To me, GFE is 10!

If you become a regular, her GFE may improve.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1