The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-12-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

Anyone tried this before? Usually those in the North all CMI.
Old 27-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

How you guys know which ml is fl??
Usually if ml is chio will is not fl izzit?
Some ml look so tasty dun think they need to be fl right?
Old 27-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7043 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The good ones 1 hr is never enough. The not so good ones 30 mins is an eternity.
U are right on the money bro!
Old 27-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
I didn't want to comment at first. But seeing all of you fall into the OP's post and happily contribute to the ML's business, I am just laughing as I write this.

Couldn't anyone see that this joker is just sent by the ML to generate business for herself in these difficult times? Haha. Maybe I'm also doing it.

We are all willing participants in this grand scheme of things.
You might be right if it is some underwhelming MLs needing to pull a stunt to get some business but for Mango, she has her own regulars and she has the ability to make her own money without resorting to tactics like these.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3379 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Yes she's a hardworking girl Please treat her good ~
Ain’t trying to hide it anymore huh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Well many a times, what you see is one face of a ML. Seeing the unmasked personality of some will just sometimes surprise you. Sometimes, being too familiar you know a different side, which isn't bad. Sometimes through ppl who know them you see the real personalities. Sometimes through long periods of company then you will see real personality.

Quite sian when you know. Some don't appear the goody two shoes they portray in a commercial display sense. This is not pertaining to any ML but a general comment. Just gives you shudders how complicated women can be.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Really running out of websites..even this old timer FL has to masquerade as ML at SLG

https://sglonelyguy.org/xinxin-massage/
Old 27-12-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

Couldn't anyone see that this joker is just sent by the ML to generate business for herself in these difficult times? Haha. Maybe I'm also doing it.
So you're seriously suggesting an ML sent out a joker to say she's a smelly, hideous auntie and a big fat 0. This is her master plan to drum up business?!

ROTFLMAO... Another joker. Lol
Old 27-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well many a times, what you see is one face of a ML. Seeing the unmasked personality of some will just sometimes surprise you. Sometimes, being too familiar you know a different side, which isn't bad. Sometimes through ppl who know them you see the real personalities. Sometimes through long periods of company then you will see real personality.

Quite sian when you know. Some don't appear the goody two shoes they portray in a commercial display sense. This is not pertaining to any ML but a general comment. Just gives you shudders how complicated women can be.
Well said. Good thing is if the disappointment we face is with a ML, we at least have the option to pull the plug and stop RTM. And having a regular influx of MLs to this scene always helps us "get over" things FAST
Old 27-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
So you're seriously suggesting an ML sent out a joker to say she's a smelly, hideous auntie and a big fat 0. This is her master plan to drum up business?!

ROTFLMAO... Another joker. Lol
Can see why he kena zapped till like that..

Old 27-12-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The truth can be said of the customer as well. At first behave like a gentleman, all kind and nice. Then later true colours come out. Start demanding for more. Hassle the ML with repeated text...kpkb when don't reply. A few current MLs have been confiding in me, even showing me ridiculous customers' texts. Hahaha. Cuts both ways bro.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
maybe is the same joker using 2 different account to stir. who knows.
Old 27-12-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

We can basically apply that for every ML/FL we come across, since they may be wearing a different mask every time they service a customer..

Unless you can read her mind/inner thoughts or hire a PI to tail her 24/7, there's really no way to ascertain the true intentions and character of a lady..

That's why always follow dai lou's 4 commandments when indulging in this hobby..

Quote:
Tips for ALL samsters.

1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.

Old 27-12-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The truth can be said of the customer as well. At first behave like a gentleman, all kind and nice. Then later true colours come out. Start demanding for more. Hassle the ML with repeated text...kpkb when don't reply. A few current MLs have been confiding in me, even showing me ridiculous customers' texts. Hahaha. Cuts both ways bro.
Correct.. The customer also can chut pattern more than badminton..

Recently a ML told me her customer offered crazy amounts of money to go all the way, but she flat out refused his advances, and when I asked her why he didn't he just find a FL instead, she said he wanted to do it with her as she's "cleaner" than those advertised FL.. Damn lol man..

Still got many weird and crazy stories lol.. Hard to imagine what goes through the minds of such people but the world wouldn't be what it is without siao langs everywhere..

Old 27-12-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Old man like me don't care about points
Small boys like you guys don't even know what I mean.
I did NOT say that the ML asked that idiot to use those exact words. I'm only suggesting that she asked him to generate talk for her here, You guys read too much into my words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1