The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paulanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Been lurking here for some time. Seen so many bros talk about bad services and I want to share this MR too.

Texted a few MLs couple of days ago and only managed to get this Monica ( https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/ ).

Saw a previous MR so try lor. Rather inconvenient place to get to if you don’t drive. Far away from any MRT.

Looks like her in the first photo but a bit older.
Massage was done fully clothed which hid her flaws pretty well. Pretty face but won’t reject one.

When it came t sensual part, she wasn’t willing to go full nude as advertised. Only removed her top which revealed her small boobs. Not as big as what was in the photos.
Plus can see her waistline with lots of stretch marks. She says she has given birth before.

Anyway she did a CBJ and after a few minutes she gave up and says her mouth tired. Immediately she pull out the condom and started applying oil and wanked little me.

I was like huh? Anyway don’t want to complain anymore and just let it go.

Everything done in about 45 minutes.

So be warned bros. Not a RTM ML. Better to stick to Tang Tang. She’s more real.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Any one has more fr on zhu li? Looks interesting
Old 29-12-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Her last week is the second week of Jan
Although I feel that this is the week for big money bros to perform

My advice to book this coming few days
Once you hit Jan you might not get any
My last day seeing her is basically 31 Dec
Her business is not as good as you imagine as she is already stale and there are better option out there in the market. As Long you are a regular and it is now easy to get same day booking with 2-4 hour notice

She is now playing the gfe game and literally declaring herself broke by asking for donation.

Her final burst before the finish line...time for the carrot to offer gift and monetary benefit for the last rendezvous
Old 29-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Seems a good one. On the fence as I observed she has a tendency to miss her appointments. Haven't got the urge to visit. Maybe will try once.
You won’t be disappointed if you are looking for well executed action. Not for gfe and look is average
Old 29-12-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
so is Natalie than her in term of nuru and look?
Nat is different league and for those who wanted a better connection. She set the atmosphere whereas Zhuli is professional
Old 29-12-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Her business is not as good as you imagine as she is already stale and there are better option out there in the market. As Long you are a regular and it is now easy to get same day booking with 2-4 hour notice

She is now playing the gfe game and literally declaring herself broke by asking for donation.

Her final burst before the finish line...time for the carrot to offer gift and monetary benefit for the last rendezvous
Lol so you also noticed that huh..

Yeah don’t see any issues booking her during this last sprint..

You got try her new BFF? What’s your verdict?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:

What? Donation?
This Yu Er thinks we operate a charity?
Old 29-12-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
You won’t be disappointed if you are looking for well executed action. Not for gfe and look is average
Yeah I believe she is seasoned no doubt. Only thing with me on the fence is as mentioned. That's why she is here for so long and have not tried. Think will give her a shot.

I miss thst cute SYT so much.

Last edited by Blu3; 29-12-2019 at 01:26 AM.
Old 29-12-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
What? Donation?
This Yu Er thinks we operate a charity?
Brudder you know who we talking about right?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys who visit xiner. Can I check if she is in condo or hotel seeing the location in the site I would think its hotel?
Old 29-12-2019, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Any one has more fr on zhu li? Looks interesting
She offers Japanese nuru massage, if you are into this can try her, quite professional attitude as she is a beautician back home..but she is not syt more of pre milf type.
Old 29-12-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I believed she had raked in more than enough during her stint here....more than 6 months.
I had stop visiting her long time ago as I felt she had gone lazy n seemed to take repeated customer like me for granted.
I take it she focused more on her high net worth customers. I wish her all the best.
She had given me many good memories.... especially when shes still new here. She was so sweet n hardworking back then. Take care Angel!
Nope, I won't look for her for last session coz got other options.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 29-12-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 7
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoreldan View Post
Can share link ?
Sorry for the late reply bro was working late night, link is here https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 29-12-2019, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 7
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro,

This candy u meant? https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/

Thank You
Yes bro correct link

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 29-12-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I believed she had raked in more than enough during her stint here....more than 6 months.
I had stop visiting her long time ago as I felt she had gone lazy n seemed to take repeated customer like me for granted.
I take it she focused more on her high net worth customers. I wish her all the best.
She had given me many good memories.... especially when shes still new here. She was so sweet n hardworking back then. Take care Angel!
Nope, I won't look for her for last session coz got other options.
let's just say compare to SN no bbbj/cbj ML, she have put in her effort to provide more complete services for chiongster. even if she choose to be SN with CBJ, her biz will still be better than average in this trade.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1