The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

We went into MISTY and SHARK bars. With a syt next to me, the girls in both these bars were pretty tan and , excuse me, rather ugly looking. And not much customers in both of these bars. We left after finishing our drinks and walked into ANGEL WITCH.
I have seen the show in Angelwitch, BKK 3 times. Now is the correct time to check out the Pattaya's Angelwitch. Seating arragement was rather round in sofas around a round main stage with poles going upwards to the second floor where there are more seats for customers to look downwards.
It was crowded here. The show was good. Much better than what i saw in Angelwitch, BKK. The " Come on, Come On, Down, Downwards " song got 4 ladies with "red wings" sliding down the long poles to their respective stations.
There were a lot of topless ladies that slided from 2nd floor to the main stage. The stage was packed to the brim. Then, the waitress came around to ask customers to buy the ping pong balls. I got 5 balls for 100thb ( no cheaper, meh ? ). A farang went to the 2nd flr area and slowly dumped THB 20 bills towards the girls. The notes floated down and the girls went crazy to search for the extra money. Customers also went for the notes. Then, the people liven things up and started to throw the ping pong balls. This created a mad scramble for both the THB 20 bills and the balls. We laughed loudly when our ping pong balls hit the girls' head every time. Later, my puying told me to give her garland of flowers to the better looker on stage. With a small tip tied to the garland, i went towards the stage and hung the garland on the good looker. Immediately, she jumped down and hugged me. Wah !. Got a nice big hug !. Wondered what will my puying say to me later. Maybe , furious and jealous ?. The hugger lady later came and joined us. Luckily, my puying was friendly, not angry nor bloody jealous. Shit leh, got sandwiched in the middle with puyings on my left and on my right. Raba the hugger girl when my puying went to the toilet. Watch the show for a while and after finishing our beer, we went back to IRON.

IRON was packed. The syts in the foam pool and on the inside stage were naked. You can put finger INSIDE the pussies of girls in the pool. You can lick the pussy ( with foam on ! ) when one naked puying swing on the metal holders and clamp her legs on your shoulders. But first, make sure you up the chemistry with them. Damn, did not know that you can lick pussy for free in the bars here !. And get your finger coverd with cunt juice and foam !!!.

We later went into 3 different bars, THE DOLLHOUSE and HONEY ( Honey was recommended but pretty bad looking puyings inside ) and another bar which i cannot remember its name. The whisky in Honey sucked big time. I did not even drink this rubbish whisky !.

We later hit a disco/bar. At first, we went into Marine Disco. Terrible with not many customers. We waited for a while to enter another disco that required I.D. cards, then ,my puying grabbed her bag and suddenly led me to next door INSOMIA disco/bar. My puying can speak Thai but i suspected that she is from Myammar and ilegally working here, hence, no Thai I.D. available. Me, make don't know anything and never question why she has no I.D. The INSOMIA disco/bar was packed with all sorts, farangs, Russians, Germans, Japanese, Asians, Thais, European girls, Thai puyings. Can smoke ( even though have NO SMOKING signs on the walls ), even got sisha smoking pipes for rent and we smoked it. We raba each other closely, danced very close, kisssed in INSOMIA and drank unknown quantity of beer. Every one was friendly. We also joined and made pals with next table of Thai puyings with Japanese and a young Europeon. It was 3.30am on Sunday. We went back to my room. On the way back, we were stopped twice by drunk farangs who said " Lady, you are one very, very beautiful girl " and " I wish my girlfriend can be as lovely as you are " and " I want to be your boyfriend " etc, etc. This can be a difficult situation as they were drunk. Just don't give a shit on what they said, talked cock with them, wished them all the best, that they enjoyed themselves, etc ,etc, waved goodbye and we left these starving creatures looking for sexy young puyings alone.

We went back to hotel. She was naked in bed. A syt can be a starfish but i selected her very carefully ( my brain still working , loh ! ). Fine breasts , she got. Tight, wet pussy too. And girl friendly was top notch !.

Unluckily however, this was a very short trip and i could not check out the other bars such as BACCARA, ABSOLUTE ( with the Russians and 100s of Thai puyings as what was stated on the placards ) and IRONY which was located down a soi further away.

There are just too many agogos in Pattaya that you just cannot experience in a short time. But the target in getting a model fair syt was achieved, it was a fun night, and cheaper beer, alcohol, and ST and LT rates also helped a lot.

I am a bit jaded with the agogos in BKK and Pattaya agogos can be wild. Add in some sexy ladies and what you can do in the bars here will make me come to Pattaya again, maybe in July.

Last edited by Yokosi; 31-05-2010 at 03:05 PM.
Old 31-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I believe this was posted before, but it was the 2009 version. So reposting the updated map for first-timers like me.

all credits goes to Mike Baird

@Yokosi thanks for a good FR
Old 31-05-2010, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
piratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpiratebooty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

well done bro Yokosi! great FR n very informative, i think i have my list of places to go complete now... cheers

i will try to check out those bars u missed n report back.

Thanks to the bros who recently upped me. Please leave your nick or PM me so that I may return the favour
Old 01-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

555+ I was also in Pattaya but I reached there on 26th and came home on Sunday. Probably the 10th time here liao. Last was during CNY in Feb. Yeah. the whole walking street was like a ghost town with all the agogo bars closed. The beer bars were opened but lights and music were turned off. There were grps of police patrolling the street to carry out spot checks.

The night before, I picked a girl No. 33 from Superbaby. She;s the hottest among the girls that night. Took her ST for 1500 baht plus 700baht bar fine plus 2 ladies drinks. She doesnt do LT. Took me to a short time room that costs me another 300 bahts. Once inside the room, I regretted that I took her. Totally no GFE. Cannot kiss here or there. Touched her breast.or wanted to dig her pussy but she complaint pain. In the end..I felt so pissed off that I did not have the mood to bonk her anymore..A total WASTE.

I also barhopped a no. of agogo bars and discos -

1) Supergirl - Mostly petite size fair skinned syts with their bras off and bath tub. Noticed that supergirl and superbaby getting lesser and lesser customers even though I was there at 8.30pm.

2) Peppermint agogo- Place was quite packed. Mix of dark and fair skin puyings. A farang kept buying ping pong balls and the girls will all come down the stage to grab the balls from him.

3) Iron Pub agogo –It’s a agogo more than a pub. Huge rectangle shaped place. Was there about 8.15pm and bar was quiet. But the girls were already on the stage but the shower girls were not in the tubs yet. Guess I came at the wrong time.

4) Baccara - Place was very packed. Couldnt get a seat on the grd floor and moved to the upper floor. Same concept like the one in BKK but place is much larger. Mix of dark and fair skin puyings. Mostly hot looking bodies.The girls on the upper flr wore school girls uniform. Can peek at their titties and pussy.

5) Airport agogo - Place was small and crampy and very packed!. This is the place where girls wore the best uniform. All of them in air stewardess uniform. All looking very pretty. The girls selling tequila shots were very hot looking but cant barfine. At the centre was a bathtub with naked girls dancing. I took a seat near them and pretended to be a XXX director. I gave them directions to prerform lesbians act and they followed while everyone was watching me.
They were so great and I tipped them 200baht each.

Cont...
Old 01-06-2010, 12:42 AM
Samster

Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

6) What;s up Agogo - This place is a must go if you are there. The girls were all wild and playful. Again sat near the jacuzzi area and girls proposed me to dig or lick their pussies. In the end..I drank half bottle of my beer and passed it to one of the girls. She inserted the bottle into her pussy… poured the rest of beer into it and then squirted them off like a erupt volcano.

7) Happy Agogo - This is one of the oldest agogo in Pattaya. You wont regret going inside. The girls were all dancing on stage like no tomorrow even at 3am. I wonder who taught them to dance like that. The way they swayed their hips makes you wanna go up the stage to dance with them too.

8) Gentlemen’s club – Soi Diamond…Small place with few stunners. There was one of them with perfect looking body. Wanted to barfined her but I thought she looked so disinterested as she sat at one corner after her dance instead of mingling with the customers.9) X zone agogo – Place was quiet.. Saw a korean looking guy kept poking and inserted ice cube inside the dancer’s pussy. He was alone and asked me to join him poking pussies…Told him to enjoy himself while I took my drinks.

9) Angel Witch – This should probably be the last pit stop for agogo bars if you are still there before 2am.
Same concept like the one iat BKK NEP but place was so much bigger like an arena. But I have seen many of these so called choreograph shows before..got quite sian liao. It’s always the same kind of staff.

10) Secrets – I was there too. Went to take a peep and then remembered that I had patronized the bar before last time. It’s more like a pub than agogo. Left after a peep.

11) Roxy agogo - Read in the earlier posts that bar fine was 2000 baht. So decided to check out the quality of girls there. Went inside.. the girls looked nothing better then the normal ones. Tried to clarify in the hefty barfine with one of the girls and she explained that the bar fine is only 500 baht plus 1500 baht for the lady to do ST.

12) Carousel Agogo –The one at NEP was definitely way much bigger than this one. Nothing much to see but handful of plain looking girls dancing on the stage.

13) Heaven’s above agogo – Located on the upper floor at Soi Diamond. Once inside …really feels like in the heaven..IMO..this is the best designed place among all the agogo bars. Was there 10 mins before closing time..only left a handful of girls left.

In the end..called my tirak I picked up before when I was there in Feb. She is a true gem and I found her in one of the detached beer bars at walking street. Long jet black hair, doe eyed, fair skin syt. Still single and no baby. Can totally clicked with me and always laugh at my jokes. Smart, Sassy and Sweet.. Didn’t pay barfine that could cost me 300 baht because she left after her shift and gave her 2.5k for LT.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Watched this movie " Sin Sisters 2 " at Central Festival Pattaya.
Movie is R rated. Lots of steamy love scene.
Have not seen a R-rated thai movie with pretty actress for a long long time.
Dont bother with the XXX rated ones.

The story centers around five attractive girls who find themselves trapped in an unfamiliar place with a strange voice telling them that one of them has to sacrifice her life in a diabolical ritual. Struggling to survive, the girls need to reveal their sins and sexual experiences in order to satisfy the devilish voice.

Starring: Rungrawee Barijindakul, Saruta Reungwiriya, Patchuda Panpipat, Tichacha

Only one of the actress bared her breasts while the others used extras.
But overall its quite a steamy movie that makes me head straight to the Sabai Body Massage for release after that movie.

Can go to this link or google Sin Sisters 2 to watch the trailer.

??????? 5 ??? - Home
Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to the bro who upped me

I'm doing my homework from mid Sep 09 till current. Now planning for a possible 3D2N trip near end of this month.

Still trying to figure out where to stay. Eastiny 7 and Eastiny Palace (Soi 8) recommended by a bro here. Will likely take superior rooms as it comes with internet service I need, a safe, also within my 1300/night budget. Which of them is better? Also need to make sure if there's joiner fee.

Also considering Sabai Empress, but it'll be far away from the actions Did read a bro mentioned there's some nice bar along naklua.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Pattaya agogos can be wild. Add in some sexy ladies and what you can do in the bars here will make me come to Pattaya again, maybe in July.
In Bangkok on 28th to 30th June.

In Pattaya on 1st to 3rd July.
Got to explore some of the bars that Jackboy recommended.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
I picked a girl No. 33 from Superbaby... She;s the hottest among the girls that night. Once inside the room, I regretted that I took her. Totally no GFE. ...I felt so pissed off that I did not have the mood to bonk her anymore..A total WASTE.
... Noticed that supergirl and superbaby getting lesser and lesser customers
555+ Bro... now we know why! Great to see more FRs. Reading it I also can't wait to go back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
I'm doing my homework from mid Sep 09 till current. Now planning for a possible 3D2N trip near end of this month. Did read a bro mentioned there's some nice bar along naklua.
Great to see u contributing positively to this thread and did homework instead of askin 2 b spoon fed. If want middle of the action hotels around Soi 8 or even Soi 6 is good. I use to stay at Soi 6 (average BHT600/night), no joiner fee and right in the middle of the action! Bars in Naklua r mostly Scandinavian/German/Nordic joints. Dun think u will like sitting amongst of fat old Viking dudes unless of course those bars have fair blonde Viking babes & fraulines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
In Bangkok on 28th to 30th June. In Pattaya on 1st to 3rd July. Got to explore some of the bars that Jackboy recommended.
Great FR for such a short trip though I would re-consider licking or poking my fingers into the pussies of those foam babes. Dunno where & whose tongue/fingers might have been

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Great to see u contributing positively to this thread and did homework instead of askin 2 b spoon fed. If want middle of the action hotels around Soi 8 or even Soi 6 is good. I use to stay at Soi 6 (average BHT600/night), no joiner fee and right in the middle of the action! Bars in Naklua r mostly Scandinavian/German/Nordic joints. Dun think u will like sitting amongst of fat old Viking dudes unless of course those bars have fair blonde Viking babes & fraulines!
thanks bro I ruled out soi 6 cause it's often mentioned to be more sleazy lol I'm pretty worried about getting a LB. I know I have to look out for tall, broad shoulder "girls" with big hand/feet. But with alcohol it's harder to judge.

Did some search on youtube seems like foxy. sailor, cherry bars on soi 8 has LBs in them. I know they are everywhere, but it's my first time there and will be solo. Just want to reduce the chances a little. I believed there are lesser LB in soi 7 bars, please correct me if I'm wrong. might just end up on eastiny 7 for the trip.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
thanks bro I ruled out soi 6 cause it's often mentioned to be more sleazy lol I'm pretty worried about getting a LB. I know I have to look out for tall, broad shoulder "girls" with big hand/feet. But with alcohol it's harder to judge.
Sleazy then go Pattaya pray in temple ah? Laz time I was in Soi 6 they had one LB ST bar and some LBs working in a mixed bar. Other than that its quite "LB safe". Even if u r too drunk, OK subjective & open to arguments, to tell LBs would the first to grope u on the streets as real ladies would b too shy.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 01-06-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great FR for such a short trip though I would re-consider licking or poking my fingers into the pussies of those foam babes. Dunno where & whose tongue/fingers might have been
Going to poke and finger and lick any willing agogo ladies in the bars in my next trip there. But maybe put on condom on fingers first for poking action !!!!!.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Laz time I was in Soi 6 LB ST bar with some LBs.
Yeah i remember seeing u in Pook's Bar.........
Old 01-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 21
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
might just end up on eastiny 7 for the trip.
Hotels on Soi 7 or 8 are great if u like to sleep after 3 or 4am.
Cuz the bars open till late and very noisy and disturbing to light sleepers.
But the hotels are in the middle of the action nonetheless.

I usually stay around Soi Diana or Soi Lengkee.
Quiet and cheap.
A little more walking distance to most bars and walking st, but nothing more than a baht bus away.

Cheers !
Old 01-06-2010, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sleazy then go Pattaya pray in temple ah? Laz time I was in Soi 6 they had one LB ST bar and some LBs working in a mixed bar. Other than that its quite "LB safe". Even if u r too drunk, OK subjective & open to arguments, to tell LBs would the first to grope u on the streets as real ladies would b too shy.
thanks for the tip. cannot say like that mah. me solo newbie have that uncertainty feeling mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Hotels on Soi 7 or 8 are great if u like to sleep after 3 or 4am.
Cuz the bars open till late and very noisy and disturbing to light sleepers.
But the hotels are in the middle of the action nonetheless.

I usually stay around Soi Diana or Soi Lengkee.
Quiet and cheap.
A little more walking distance to most bars and walking st, but nothing more than a baht bus away.

Cheers !
thanks bro. you have always been helpful I shortlist soi 7/8 cause it was advised earlier. If I read the map correctly, eastiny 7 is opposite eagle bar. If I don't get the rooms facing the bars, I should be ok, or i hope

will also do some homework on hotels/guesthouse on soi diana/lengkee. just to be sure.

BTW, the map I posted yesterday got outdated. Mike Baird just updated a new version today...

here's the link http://www.pattayabarguide.com/

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1