The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Just bring yourself ......
好感動...但係....吾係幾好意思概.......

不如甘.....I can be Mr. 300 and you can 包底.....wahahahaha......
Old 11-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yup.... Been cheonging with him the last three nights....
Hh says hello to u when i was at silver.

Had a hard time choosing with him at yh.
Fxxk, yihao's quality has indeed improved tremendously.

Yes. Very true, I have spent approximately 30-40 percent more than my previous trips...
U choose gals???
U must be joking with us.. I thought u would have just taken them all.

Tell them, 全部跟我走!
Old 11-04-2012, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Eurasia (Ou Ya) KTV

Quote:
Cue / table / balls all are in bad condition....

The pool table are for bonking la......for me, i get ppl in to play loud music... off the light at pool area and start bonking my night away .....
High room become bonk room!?

Quote:
So far, i had none once of Ouya mm which chu pattern sitting with me, maybe i am easy going, generally is how we carry ourself and those pretty mm will have to be comfort with us, just like if an attitude, ugly, smelly mm wanted to go back with you even if it is foc you also won't want right?

So go cp's ktv with an open heart, i always ask my few mm who wanted to follow me back later openly in front of everyone, let them choose us better lor......and those choosen to follow you back are high chance good take when you are in the hotel
Yes well said.
Old 11-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post

I also want! Can I join in as well.. But can I ask for mr 288 sounds more lucky. Heehee
Old 11-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

大哥。。你点话点好咯

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
High room become bonk room!?

Yes well said.
Cos we dont high 'those' so must find another type of high lor.....
Old 11-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover;70$$$$1
I also want! Can I join in as well.. But can I ask for mr 288 sounds more lucky. Heehee
You big towkay must say like that meh ?

Me and FGG no income leh.....

Just come if you want , we talk over dinner , ok ?
Old 11-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Nope, but with another 8 regular kukuheads from the Vietnam TCSS thread
Hahaha looks like the Vietnam TCSS thread guys are ready for battle in CP.

Welcome back to Changping again!
See you guys very soon!
Old 11-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
pacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpacificboy21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Huh ! You guys should have no problem getting the room from her at YH right ?

Thank you for supporting my favourite mummy in YH so far.....

That's interesting ..... will try booking room from her again on that very day ...

So sad i cant join you guys there ..... Have a happy holiday and enjoy , see you there on my next date if possible.
No la shifu, we not high spender, i can only afford to help to sit her leftover gals only, cant afford to book room from her.

Quote:
Hmmm... Interesting.. I believe iceman booked at around 430pm yesterday. We got the room by 445pm. Good sized medium room also...

Yes. YIhao is now my fav ktv in cp.
Ya ya ya, didnt you know we already pre book the last month in advance so Sam already standby 1 for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Woh, bro, looks like Regency is re-making itself to entice customers. This KTV is during my 1st cheong trip and had brought back sweet memories. Maybe my next trip would need to test test it once again...hehehe
Can confirm if they have flower street? Used to be they bring the mm into the rooms for selection during then.
They have a mini flower street, starts at 6pm. Must REALLY BE there by 6pm if not alot of girls will get snatch up very fast cos the area not big and the girls dun come so fast, they come as and when they free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Bro, you young, rich and handsome mah.. which girl will say she is not convenient to you.. even if she is really on red, she will fight to go back with you so she can help you suck
Bro, i think u got confused already, me poor man. not like u can go there so often. i just concluded my last trip for CP and decided to turn over a new leaf, not going back there again, too broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover;70$$$$1
Hehe can i join in too? Since FGG say 300 and ah phui 288, i go for 298?
Old 11-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacificboy21 View Post
No la shifu, we not high spender, i can only afford to help to sit her leftover gals only, cant afford to book room from her.

Ya ya ya, didnt you know we already pre book the last month in advance so Sam already standby 1 for us.

Bro, i think u got confused already, me poor man. not like u can go there so often. i just concluded my last trip for CP and decided to turn over a new leaf, not going back there again, too broke

You guys not high spender meh ? Heard many mm are spoilt by you guys throwing ton of mao at them leh....

If you can come is my honour ....
Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone else in cp? Besides the usual residents?
Sian, I don't want to go back sillypore....
wait for me leh, me coming this friday!!

Quote:
So far , i had none once of Ouya mm which chu pattern sitting with me , maybe i am easy going , generally is how we carry ourself and those pretty mm will have to be comfort with us , just like if an attitude ,ugly , smelly mm wanted to go back with you even if it is foc you also wont want right ?
you so handsome and 高大威猛 and like taiwaness actor and yet super rich, who dare to chut pattern on you wor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan101 View Post
Hehe, so I will see you again 2 weeks later?
what about going this weekend AND 2 weeks later?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 11-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for telling me this....finally I understand why everytime I go FS...mms always give me the black face or even practically running away......
hahahhahahhahaha .....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc78 View Post
How do you define foriegner? Aren't we sillyporeans foriegners? So what if I am quiet not active and sit there? Must I take the initiative to make them happy? Lol.. I am the customer and I am the one paying them the maos. Its a freaking fact that the current ktv mms compare to 2 or 3 years ago are not as service orientated and good attitude. Just my 2 cents
totally agreed ....
Quote:
Bro c2b2,
Welcome to the senior citizen club...you finally reach the half century mark....
Happy Birthday Tiger !!!
today is c2b2 birdday ???
he's not a tiger lar ... he's the wolf in lamb skin ...
Quote:
Anyone else in cp? Besides the usual residents?
Sian, I don't want to go back sillypore....
u can always be like ah phui become a CP resident ...
Quote:
I am not spending my hard earn money in PZL since 2 months ago ......unless i am meeting bro there ......and they pay for me hahaaa.....
taikor .. pls bring me to PZL the next time so that ur bros will also pay for me ...
Quote:
Bro, u got alot of fault this trip!!! U KC my mummy in OY, KC my resturant manager in that jap rest, got massage never jio me, make me miss my flight to go cali red with u, took my girl in regency, use my room in YH for short time!!
u forgot oen more thing ...
he used up all ur condoms that u have no choice but to recycle them by turning them inside out ...
Quote:
first time never see u drunk in ktv
wow .. that's indeed is a miracle ...
but did he strip naked and walked ard barefoot ???
Old 11-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
hahahhahahhahaha .....

totally agreed ....

today is c2b2 birdday ???
he's not a tiger lar ... he's the wolf in lamb skin ...

u can always be like ah phui become a CP resident ...

taikor .. pls bring me to PZL the next time so that ur bros will also pay for me ...

u forgot oen more thing ...
he used up all ur condoms that u have no choice but to recycle them by turning them inside out ...

wow .. that's indeed is a miracle ...
but did he strip naked and walked ard barefoot ???
No lah.. C2b2 is a lamb pretending to be a wolf in a wolf skin.. Trying to prey on others but in turn kana slaughter.. Heehee
Old 11-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

They have a mini flower street, starts at 6pm. Must REALLY BE there by 6pm if not alot of girls will get snatch up very fast cos the area not big and the girls dun come so fast, they come as and when they free.

Hmm.. I think u guys let xxhf plan for a trip to cp.. I believe it will be damn fun.. Without KTV to go to and running around like headless dick.. Haha..
Old 11-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
You guys not high spender meh ? Heard many mm are spoilt by you guys throwing ton of mao at them leh....

If you can come is my honour ....
When he spend less than 50k rmb per night he feels that he's a small spender mah..
Old 11-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
You big towkay must say like that meh ?

Me and FGG no income leh.....

Just come if you want , we talk over dinner , ok ?
Aiyo.. U guys very bad leh.. Some say I big towkay.. Some say I bao gal.. Some say I buy apartment.. Sme even say I going to be cp resident..

But the fact is I'm just a normal salary man.. Drawing a decent pay loh.. Where got so much liew like all u taikors..

No income but spend like u guys are printing money.. Or indeed u guys are printing money. Haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread