The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Some update about the city here.

Infinity now infested with SAO SAOSSSS! If Warm Up known for easy to know the sao saoss, Infinity I would said X2 easier.

Sayuri, currently got low quality of pooying! Many MILF rather than the sao sao. Don't expect the Milf her to be slim and slender. Many have big fat leg, but with good service.

*Do try number 40, excellent service. Especially she if she know you're a Sg citizen.

As for Violin, currently, there 20++ stock with high quality of sao saossss.

To broHunterhi, enjoy north expedition. Apologise for calling you slightly later than the promise date, but unfortunately you make your way up to Nan.
Old 17-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
fishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfishhead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa... Can newbies join in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post

Infinity now infested with SAO SAOSSSS! If Warm Up known for easy to know the sao saoss, Infinity I would said X2 easier.

Sayuri, currently got low quality of pooying! Many MILF rather than the sao sao. Don't expect the Milf her to be slim and slender. Many have big fat leg, but with good service.

*Do try number 40, excellent service. Especially she if she know you're a Sg citizen.

To broHunterhi, enjoy north expedition. Apologise for calling you slightly later than the promise date, but unfortunately you make your way up to Nan.
Old 17-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Wa, bro, u like that FR make me want to CuM back la... U r always 2step behind, that is Y I call u Mr Kong Ming every time I have to vist the third time then u will be out from mountain, Infinity really, just miss that when I was there as I just stay near it... 😭... Wait for me " I be back... " U jailet la... Ticket not cheap hor... One extra coke zero from u...

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 18-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

was at warm 2 days ago and just drop in to foxy for a couple of drinks tonight. Warm as usual pack on monday night while foxy quite easy going and puying not pushy unlike bkk, about just 3-4 puying not too bad looking

Not try volin yet as lone ranger dare not go into karaoke, prefer listen to some music and hug some puyings while drinking . Khun Nonteerak can tell where is the location of Volin and whether can live music or just only in room karaoke? kop khun mak na krab
Old 18-10-2012, 04:02 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u still HANGOVER izzt? U repeat n repeat??? U Mao Mao??? 😰

Quote:

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 18-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead View Post
Wa... Can newbies join in...
I'm a mountain man. 55555+ let me know your dates!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, bro, u like that FR make me want to CuM back la... U r always 2step behind, that is Y I call u Mr Kong Ming every time I have to vist the third time then u will be out from mountain, Infinity really, just miss that when I was there as I just stay near it... 😭... Wait for me " I be back... " U jailet la... Ticket not cheap hor... One extra coke zero from u...
No problem. So I'll be expecting you on year end like last year! 5555+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
was at warm 2 days ago and just drop in to foxy for a couple of drinks tonight. Warm as usual pack on monday night while foxy quite easy going and puying not pushy unlike bkk, about just 3-4 puying not too bad looking

Not try volin yet as lone ranger dare not go into karaoke, prefer listen to some music and hug some puyings while drinking . Khun Nonteerak can tell where is the location of Volin and whether can live music or just only in room karaoke? kop khun mak na krab
Violin is at Changklan. It's a KTV concept with a room, and ladies. There's a sofa for those who doesnt want a room, but near the cashier, unless you don't want to play shiong shiong, otherwise room will be ideal.

Quote:
Bro, u still HANGOVER izzt? U repeat n repeat??? U Mao Mao??? 😰
5555+ network suck sia. So how's your Nan trip? You back in Sg?
Old 18-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Violin is at Changklan. It's a KTV concept with a room, and ladies. There's a sofa for those who doesnt want a room, but near the cashier, unless you don't want to play shiong shiong, otherwise room will be ideal.
Thanks and also did ask khun google and noted is near CM land exit toward night market direction.
Old 18-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm a mountain man. 55555+
Also known as the Cave Man.
Old 18-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks and also did ask khun google and noted is near CM land exit toward night market direction.
Family visit.?
Old 18-10-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, it's somewhere near there. Night market further abit. The stretch full with KTV, the mamasan is a MILF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yea! 5555+ if cave man comes down from mountain, the sao sao going to suffer!
Old 19-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Wa, end yr, not confirm, but will try to do something out, my Nan trip, I told u I was at the mountain too when we r chatting... Just eat sleep wait to go Lao... Nw half way mark lioa, still think going back to the north or the south??? 😋

Quote:
No problem. So I'll be expecting you on year end like last year! 5555++

5555+ network suck sia. So how's your Nan trip? You back in Sg?
Wa, Bro nongterrak, no need to work also got ppl take care, how I ENVY his life-style... 我要都没有... Same people different life... 😱

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, end yr, not confirm, but will try to do something out, my Nan trip, I told u I was at the mountain too when we r chatting... Just eat sleep wait to go Lao... Nw half way mark lioa, still think going back to the north or the south??? 😋

Wa, Bro nongterrak, no need to work also got ppl take care, how I ENVY his life-style... 我要都没有... Same people different life... 😱
Go to south. Better, got lots of seafood to eat. 5555+ if I'm at south, everyday can have crab as my meal. Ya, you told me, you at no one's land, something like that. 55555+

Nan pooying suay teh teh na! As for working, I will go to school soon, and learn to write, and read. After that can apply for job laew la. No more slacking at mountain. That's the tentative plan. Update on to gain your coke zero.
Old 19-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

Wa, everyday eat crab, r u quite rich, as the no man is that I m just few km to cross it to Lao, where to find Sao Sao in that kind of places, good for u everyday is a learning day for everyone 👍... As our leader said that... U have a time in the Land of Sao Sao... Hahaha...

Quote:
Go to south. Better, got lots of seafood to eat. 5555+ if I'm at south, everyday can have crab as my meal. Ya, you told me, you at no one's land, something like that. 55555+

Nan pooying suay teh teh na! As for working, I will go to school soon, and learn to write, and read. After that can apply for job laew la. No more slacking at mountain. That's the tentative plan. Update on to gain your coke zero.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wa, everyday eat crab, r u quite rich, as the no man is that I m just few km to cross it to Lao, where to find Sao Sao in that kind of places, good for u everyday is a learning day for everyone 👍... As our leader said that... U have a time in the Land of Sao Sao... Hahaha...
5555+ At crab are selling at crap price. When I'm at samui for 3 days, everyday also eat crab.

At here, maybe 3 month once. Cause I like to eat many many one shot.
Ya I'm just started to learn on how to write. Quite difficult. And I'm learning on lanna dialect too. So can impress pooying when I'm on hunting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1