The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 625 / Power: 18
nch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to allnch08 is a name known to all
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
Time will tell if she is the gold digger.Not all ML are bad.Did she asked u if u are married or single?
ya she checked and asked if im married.. haha
Dolly - Sexb
Nena - mwcg
Angel - FBC
Angelina - MP
Mili & Mila - Chewy
Angel, Angela - Magic
Annie, Angelina, Sophie, Janet, Angel - HN
Vivian - LF
Venus - AF
Yuri - Juz4fun
Jojo - Poop
Cheryl Xue-er
Old 23-08-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by nch08 View Post
ya she checked and asked if im married.. haha
Yah not all ML are bad and have motive. But most that I know have motive. Money or PR/dependent status. The status thing some of u might think I talk rubbish. But if u know how the employment quota works and had spoken to Bosses u will understand what I say. Dependant vs wp n sp kana caught also different. But that aside.

Most impt are u married? Lol. If got stable family dun risk it. If single n available, then just play along lor. Since u enjoy company and low cost. Just dun be soft hearted buy expensive stuff for her can liao.

If u looking at long term. I suggest don't. I think there are many better choices for long term as compare to ml

Next is she married, divorce, single mom? Got kids? If yes, then think twice. If no, can u verify?

Passport, home address, photos is all nothing. China so big give u address also no use. They might have multiple home in China. Hometown parents home, own home etc.

Bro, u try every day pick her home for 1 mth. See what she say.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5453 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
Few nights ago I was in one shop, over heard one ML outside doing cold call “亲爱的,来按摩吧,想你了,我等你“. There was no exchange of conversation and I suppose it is done via voice call. Sound sweet but all these are merely business marketing to build a business relationship. Some bros may just falls into it after sometimes & intimacy; and end up kena gong tao thereafter. Even if you tio gong tao, the mutual objective is actually not so called love. You are just there for lust/sex and she is just there for livlihood/money. So don't fall in love with any ML.

The truth behind a love relationship in the massage world is more often than not merely:
男人为了性而以爱去获得;
女人为了钱而以性去获得。
Upped u back here.
Old 23-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5453 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Yah not all ML are bad and have motive. But most that I know have motive. Money or PR/dependent status. The status thing some of u might think I talk rubbish. But if u know how the employment quota works and had spoken to Bosses u will understand what I say. Dependant vs wp n sp kana caught also different. But that aside.

Most impt are u married? Lol. If got stable family dun risk it. If single n available, then just play along lor. Since u enjoy company and low cost. Just dun be soft hearted buy expensive stuff for her can liao.

If u looking at long term. I suggest don't. I think there are many better choices for long term as compare to ml

Next is she married, divorce, single mom? Got kids? If yes, then think twice. If no, can u verify?

Passport, home address, photos is all nothing. China so big give u address also no use. They might have multiple home in China. Hometown parents home, own home etc.

Bro, u try every day pick her home for 1 mth. See what she say.
Good Advice.
U sound experienced. Bro.
Old 23-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

Smart ML will want to have a long term relationship as they want a constant supplyof funds.The ML are not interestedin one nite stand unless u want to pay in the thousand.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 770 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

My regular prc ml told me in this line, no bf mode. She tried before and the bf became very posessive. Lol. Didnt ask for details. That happened in her last stint 5 yrs ago. Missed that window.
Old 23-08-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
RelaFL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRelaFL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nch08 View Post
Hi bros.. i just came across this thread recently and started reading backwards slowly as too many posts. Will appreciate if experienced bros can provide further advice on my case here.

ML and me started text chatting for about 1+ month on daily basis. Think about 3 weeks ago, we started video call for about 1-3 hours every night talking about anything (thinkings, past working experiences, future plans etc). She also shared her personal things like passport, home address, family photos/screenshots, home cctv monitoring etc). On her 2 rest days, we had went out together to some attractions, beach and cycling which 3/4 expenses paid by me and ML treated me to seafood dinner once. She also paid her major shopping items herself. I do not have pay anything more than the 3/4 outing expenses.

Despite the above and after reading the posts in this thread, I'm not sure if ML is faking and start to be cautious on this and I will not be providing any names here or dm.

Thanks much for advising
Bro, if you are happy and getting free bonks. why not go with the flow.
until when think get complicated then you just dump and go loh.
Don't kanna KC until gong gong.
most of the time first few months is put up a show to let you KC, then after that comes the drama.
(Not saying everyone but 99% of ML here is for money)

i don't think you will want to marry a ML who maybe do HJ or BJ on your relatives right.

as usual play along, enjoy the bonks. then f off.
Old 23-08-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The shop owner dont care how many boyfriends or lovers they have.
The owners care. Because when the relationship turns sour, the jilted customer will call many government agencies to report that there are sexual services in the shop. The jilted customer may disrupt the business by making a scene at the shop too. 不自动。

I have heard of a guy who quarrel with his ML gf. The ML decide to ignore him and don't pick up his phone. The crazy guy went to the MP to look for her. When he was told she wasn't there, he went to every room to open the door to check. Imagine having a hj and such a guy open the door, scare the shit out of many guys. Do you think it will end up with many customers avoiding that joint in future. Not safe mah.

So some ML change MP. These rejected guys even follow the ML across many MPs in order to disrupt her livelihood. Crazy has no limits
Old 23-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

The boss should have warn the ML on consequences of their boyfriend creating problem at the shop.These ML may be asked to leave.
Old 23-08-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The owners care. Because when the relationship turns sour, the jilted customer will call many government agencies to report that there are sexual services in the shop. The jilted customer may disrupt the business by making a scene at the shop too. 不自动。

I have heard of a guy who quarrel with his ML gf. The ML decide to ignore him and don't pick up his phone. The crazy guy went to the MP to look for her. When he was told she wasn't there, he went to every room to open the door to check. Imagine having a hj and such a guy open the door, scare the shit out of many guys. Do you think it will end up with many customers avoiding that joint in future. Not safe mah.

So some ML change MP. These rejected guys even follow the ML across many MPs in order to disrupt her livelihood. Crazy has no limits
Wah too extreme bah. Go thru such extend just for a ML? Later I kana wack by him for visiting his ML gf. Scary sia. I sure Siam the spa.
Old 23-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah too extreme bah. Go thru such extend just for a ML? Later I kana wack by him for visiting his ML gf. Scary sia. I sure Siam the spa.
This reminded me of a ML that I visited and bonked her. Came out of room and saw an older guy staring at me with dagger eyes at the receptionist counter sofa. He was subsequently led to another room by my ML.

Right there I was thinking “Uncle, your girlfriend? Please don’t have the cow be at public area and expect her not be milked”

Funny that there are some men who thinks the ML they patronised regularly are their private mistresses but yet couldn’t keep privately.
Old 23-08-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4162 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As you already say, you siam the spa. End up the biggest loser is the owner. That's why they may step in remind the ML about starting a relationship that may end up harming the spa. I was told it can cost around $4000 monthly to employ 1 S-pass ML. They have to top up many people's CPF plus pay for the levy. We can count how many S-pass ML working in a MP. Then add on rental and electricity and etc. The monthly pressure on a MP boss quite high.

The guy doing the extreme acts I wrote about bears $0 monthly fixed costs. He is only thinking about his personal relationship with a ML. So no need to use too much logic before doing rubbish stuff
Old 23-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
As you already say, you siam the spa. End up the biggest loser is the owner. That's why they may step in remind the ML about starting a relationship that may end up harming the spa. I was told it can cost around $4000 monthly to employ 1 S-pass ML. They have to top up many people's CPF plus pay for the levy. We can count how many S-pass ML working in a MP. Then add on rental and electricity and etc. The monthly pressure on a MP boss quite high.

The guy doing the extreme acts I wrote about bears $0 monthly fixed costs. He is only thinking about his personal relationship with a ML. So no need to use too much logic before doing rubbish stuff
When on rage, anything can happen. Sometime ago, I happened to witness a ruckus between 2 boyfriends of a popular ML. We treat them like 宝but they treat us like 草。
Old 23-08-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes we do find gems but they are few.Treasure these gems as they are really geniune.
What is true love?Check it out
Possible in ML FL KTV etc world ,depend on luck fate I guess
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSRAkSEdS/
Old 24-08-2022, 05:27 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

We are attracted first by their physical beauty.That is how these ML does it.Some of the ML really do their eyebrows, dye their hair so that they can attract rich guys to support them.Behind this beauty lies all the shit that u need to clear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1