The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-01-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Many newbies kena this from their middleman. The middleman used another girl's template to advertise for them, ignoring specific requests/intructions from the newbies. The middleman after collecting money will treat them like dirt. They will be deemed troublemakers when they raise such requests. The middleman will threaten and bully them into submission. These girls have no access to the webmaster, so they are powerless to alter the situation.
Yes, I have heard some of these disgusting stories. Even AP TN kenna played out by the lodging middleman. But nothing can be done. These girls are at the bottom of the food chain in this business.
Old 10-01-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Aiya be it Ting Bao or whoever's sudden rise to fame AP past and present, how they handle fame or "modify" listed services or cherry pick customers is their choice lah. $$ is in our wallet, if we don't like how they have evolved then just spend our $$ on other ML we deem more deserving lor. I always follow Hebe golden advice, if booking a ML makes you feel unhappy then she is not the one for you..We spend $$ to buy happy ending!
Old 10-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Yes ~ you're right bro. this is why a lot of them don't dare to disobey cause Afterall they are here for business.
I guess that more or less clears the air on the BJ fiasco..

Perhaps what she can do now is add a template to her replies stating she doesn’t provide BJ services due to webmaster error or something..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I always follow Hebe golden advice, if booking a ML makes you feel unhappy then she is not the one for you..We spend $$ to buy happy ending!
Indeed. Hebe respects her clients, and I felt happy with her.
I wonder how's Hebe doing. Hope she's fine.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Below zu Er is what you are referring to?

https://sglonelyguy.org/zu-er-massage/

Her ad says FN but some bros say she is SN only?
Yes. She is the one. For me it’s panties on during massage. And FN during sensual.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Abt the Bj service, she also mentioned that some of the bro did check with her before coming and she honestly told them she's dont provide. but I guess she already got it, the service has been removed from her listing already
Oh my you’re right.. Looks like she succeeded in her request..

Now she needs to learn the ropes fast on handling a barrage of messages and utilizing every opportunity to use the phone w/o blatant disruptions to the session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Aiya be it Ting Bao or whoever's sudden rise to fame AP past and present, how they handle fame or "modify" listed services or cherry pick customers is their choice lah. $$ is in our wallet, if we don't like how they have evolved then just spend our $$ on other ML we deem more deserving lor. I always follow Hebe golden advice, if booking a ML makes you feel unhappy then she is not the one for you..We spend $$ to buy happy ending!
Your Hebe's statement sure hit the nail right in the center. If we feel good then book, no point spend money and feel heartpain about it after the session.

Like your colleagues all around you tell you to get an apple new phone although you like the latest samsung phone much better. Then you buy that apple phone influence by peer pressure and regret that you did not follow your instincts.

An ML can never please everyone. Like booking time and punctuality is something important to me, so a no go if the ML has a problem with this.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
I would like to book TB too. But seeing the current comments, seems like she is very much flooded by queries and SMS that she cannot answer them all in a short time.

Booking etiquette is very important, it leaves a first impression on the Booker. So far the 2 really pain in the ass booking I encountered is Aila and Songsong. Aila took me weeks of thick skin to book and Songsong was generally very unreactive. But patience applies and eventually, like breaking your first chin up, the rest comes easy. Perservere.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
hahah, she said she trying to. She also trying to reply to those that overflooded by other bro messages. (few posts away, one of the bro mentioned after 24h , he got her reply from her)

Cause of this, she sometimes have to skip her meal or eat her cup noodle fast as she doesnt want those bros to wait. Her friend asked her to request from the customer but she said she doesnt want to trouble anyone and shy to ask for it. So if any of the bro reading this, get her some food if possible.
From experience, there is not much need to get her food. She will have too Much food that her refrigerator is overflowed, and or she will offer them to other bros in order not to waste food. Sometimes food can be a good indicator how much KC or carrots the ML can chop. I might be wrong, but I see it this way.
Old 10-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Your Hebe's statement sure hit the nail right in the center. If we feel good then book, no point spend money and feel heartpain about it after the session.

Like your colleagues all around you tell you to get an apple new phone although you like the latest samsung phone much better. Then you buy that apple phone influence by peer pressure and regret that you did not follow your instincts.

An ML can never please everyone. Like booking time and punctuality is something important to me, so a no go if the ML has a problem with this.
Yeah bro, sometimes the simplest of logic is the hardest to grasp. In the past I too was unwisely emotionally affected by MLs I fancy on and off, 2nd guessing this and that, over analysing her drop in service level or GFE fluctuation.. In hindsight it's so freaking bo liao lol, letting a transactional companionship mindfuck me. So one of my session with Hebe I was casually telling her ML X don't seem appreciative etc, she just rationally remarked to me that they have too many things to juggle and have to constantly worry about livelihood and expenditures so not every ML will be able to meet the differing needs of so many bros, especially if the ML is popular, and that's not even factoring a woman's typical mood swing, period etc. So she say it's not our problem as customers to bother with all these, coz we spend $$ is to buy happiness, so if any aspect of the ML no longer make us feel happy with her, it's time to find new happiness elsewhere. With this motto, I have been a happy cheongster eversince
Old 10-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Indeed. Hebe respects her clients, and I felt happy with her.
I wonder how's Hebe doing. Hope she's fine.
Yup, Hebe is Gold standard to me. Those that I have tried past and present , Hebe, Tian Niu and Xiao Xiao are my benchmarks for a relaxing and Happy session ALWAYS.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

I have to come in again....sorry I break the curfew.
Please lah...it is just another OG Angel episode.
End up she got bird nest n chicken essence all laid out.
You all try so hard to get into her panties...in the end also Kenna played out n the rich wallys get to poke her.
She is just another one trying to play victim card.
As if she is the only one facing this issue.
And all these MLs are not virgins, their holes probably were well polished by numerous ah tiong rods before coming here.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hahah, she said she trying to. She also trying to reply to those that overflooded by other bro messages. (few posts away, one of the bro mentioned after 24h , he got her reply from TB)

Cause of this, she sometimes have to skip her meal or eat her cup noodle fast as she doesnt want those bros to wait. Her friend asked her to request from the customer but she said she doesnt want to trouble anyone and shy to ask for it. So if any of the bro reading this, get her some food if possible.
Hahaha I think I’m that bro that you’re referring to. Just to provide an update, I still haven’t been able to make a booking with her. In between long periods of time (>24hours), she’ll send me an odd message or two saying that she has a free slot and can make a booking with her. Can see that she’s definitely trying hard to keep up with all her messages. Only problem is that her messages always come in at the last minute so the timings don’t quite suit me. Nevertheless, will continue trying to book a session with her. Hopefully the hype over her will slow down a little and make it easier for us to book slots with her.

In the meantime need to start looking for a new regular ML cos my usual regular just left. Time for more trial and error again hahaha.
Old 10-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry..forget OG Angel is FN.....no panties...
Lol.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 10-01-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Getting ML food? I kinda recall OG Angel igniting the same discussion here during her first stint

Conclusion? Don’t have to worry about them, they won’t starve. Bring goodies if you wish, but don’t have to feel they so poor thing nothing to eat etc

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1