The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2020, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Asked nicely and nicely declined. I won’t coax them any further one. No point spoiling it for both parties. Only may not rtm, that’s about it.
AndRui rui shorts not the attractive type somemore. Not those short short de.
I was surprised when she do cat bath on my back, she was still wearing her shirt.
She took off her shirt after I flipped over.
But anyway, after she was done with her routine, I did ask her to remove her shorts and she didn’t decline. Also asked her to lie down n I roamed her body. She is quite afraid of itchiness though, esp her underarms which I can’t venture close with my lips.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Any info on Soda?

Been wanting to get her contact for quite some time but to no avail..
I always ask myself with so many thais here.. golden mile etc.. sure got some authentic thai jg providers somewhere besides soda... but never seem to find. 😖
Old 11-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.org/bei-bei-massage/

Rtm Bei Bei again for her good massage and innocent attitude

Looks: 8/10 in actual person she don't have such high forehead as ps pic. Those pic are just distorted.
Figure 8/10 good more than a handful soft and smooth. Those are big so you can't expect some gravity there. Slim and you still her a rib cage. She maintaining her figure not to over eat
Massage 9/10 this is where she Excel. Never disappointed to look for any time of day. She maintain that consistent strength and rub down.
Sensual 7/10 she is a good conversationer and still very shy even when taking her top off. She does perform some form of jg to trigger the flow. If you are looking for innocent school girl behaviour, she is the one.
Location 9/10 close to her old place but on the other direction walkable from public transport. For those who drive might need to park nearby car park or ask her. Shared room with another ML but toilet is attached to her room.
Hygiene 10/10 she is very particular about this and clean her place in the morning as usual. The last time I was her first customer, she was cleaning up. Even though she share the place with another lady, she does the cleaning. poor thing.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Not going for shop-based services anymore.

Book a 45-minute session, and you can expect barely 30 minutes with the lady by your side. The counter starts ticking when you're ushered into the cubicle and asked to wait for her to come in. The ticking continues when you and her leave for the bathroom to wash up. Not to mention that she can sometimes leave the cubicle for whatever reason and returns several minutes later.

Like what bro Johndick mentioned earlier, quoting the ML Hebe, if you feel unsatisfied, underwhelmed or something similar after the session, don't go again.
I tried one in Jurong last week, booked 1hr ,no short changed unlike what you'd sexperienced. No butterfly at all.
Only felt something missing when roaming under uniform, less of the intimacy.
home based still better for the same amount paid

Think it all depends on the MO of the girls ba.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Anyone tried this?
https://sglonelyguy.org/shishi-massage/

Recently like a lot more fake photos on SLG.
At SLG is $80 for bbbj/hi.
At momo is $80 for full FJ.

Old 11-01-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Exactly bro.. Was trying to make a point that it's not branded we're buying. So no, not really, not exactly buying food to get pussies..
Alamak! No meh!!!?? You mean I've been using the wrong "gifts" to get their pussies moist all this while!? Aiyo... Lol

But last time got ML I buy fruits then lemme rubba downstairs. Then next round I buy bah kut teh then got lick her dripping wet tender bits. Then next round I forget to buy anything but sekali got everything! Hahahaha
Old 11-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Dont worry, around march/april you wont be seeing me anymore. Yes i cant do it now cause i don't bear to let go at once after putting so much effort. Sorry, i'm not good in handling this type of stuff like you but I will do it. Thank you ~ i guess its enough for me for now, i'm too soft for this game. Maybe in the future? who knows ~
No one is a natural born cheongster la. Some pick it up faster, some slower, others never. And it's not like it's so cool to be a seasoned cheongster lol, it just mean we derive more pleasure for the $$ spent, without all the unnecessary emotional upheavals.

In the meantime, have fun sticking around and fooling around dude. Cheers 🍻
Old 11-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
I Amei promised to be back soon but no news..
She texted that she'll be back after CNY, maybe early to mid February iirc.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

As all this food talk goes, many insightful bros are absolutely right.

Firstly it's the girls' own responsibility to find food, not yours. What's more they always will have food to eat, because this is Singapore. There's always food within 5 walking minutes, anywhere! If they are new and gabra dunno how to manage time to get food, well, THEY WILL LEARN HOW! Like how any normal person learns to adapt to situations. They are not little children. No need to pity them and IT IS NOT our duty to feed them. But do buy if you WANT to, not HAVE to.

Next up, the TB hype train....

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 11-01-2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Bro, You got that ~ yes i like her and i love the feeling when i with her. This is why i'm stucked but i slowly letting go now ~ Thank you.
I exactly know what's like in your shoes coz I was like you many years ago. No girlfriend and wanna feel how GFE was like.

Now, I tell you that GFE is overrated, whether from a WL or lady outside.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Just like An Xin fr BBBJ to bj to none..
Ah...AX...glad I managed at least once from her..

After she downgraded her services, I pretty much stopped.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Ask before buying
What you buy might not suit them
End up wasted on both ends
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Firstly it's the girls' own responsibility to find food, not yours.
One fav trick of theirs is to post on WeChat that they have been and will be eating cup noodles for X number of days.
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Firstly it's the girls' own responsibility to find food, not yours. What's more they always will have food to eat, because this is Singapore. There's always food within 5 walking minutes, anywhere! If they are new and gabra dunno how to manage time to get food, well, THEY WILL LEARN HOW! Like how any normal person learns to adapt to situations. They are not little children. No need to pity them and IT IS NOT our duty to feed them.

Next up, the TB hype train....
True that, can foodpanda or grabfood anytime tooo

Thank You
Old 11-01-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Ah...AX...glad I managed at least once from her..

After she downgraded her services, I pretty much stopped.
While many say it's the ML choice and some say no BJ no big deal I think they are missing the point.

It's like a chicken rice store setup business and sell chicken thigh with egg for $5. Stall became popular because many order whole chicken so they stop using chicken thigh for our $5 plate of order. And since not all of us willing to buy whole chicken, we end up never get to eat the thigh meat from the stall ever. It's a matter of same price paid, less quality bought, because they became successful.

In a vice trade,chicken thigh meat is like blowjob. It makes it tastier. Egg is like full nude, makes it more value for money.
Those other gimmicks like shower with you is just like cucumber. If every chicken rice stall that becomes successful end up serving you thighless, eggless, cucumberless plate of rice at same price and we still faithfully patronize, then many other successful chicken rice stall will follow suit. Yes, it is normal business strategy, but such antics is deal breaker to me. As another bro mentioned, I rather buy from another chicken rice stall then.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1