The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 06-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Hah! Lucky bugger he is Bro San Guo! I think you are lucky!
Where got see H22 Michelle and Nikki available still can afford U-turn?! Me I go PT 6:30pm, no Michelle, no Nikki, no nothing! But I don't go home and PCC, haha! I go to my 'plan B'.

Mid-week already. Play safe Bros!

Cheers.
Nowadays if can get Vivi is like striking Toto laaa... Her working hours are damn unpredictable! As for Michelle, I'm a bit bored, therefore need some fresh pussies. But is MJ in today?
Old 06-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Nowadays if can get Vivi is like striking Toto laaa... Her working hours are damn unpredictable! As for Michelle, I'm a bit bored, therefore need some fresh pussies. But is MJ in today?
Wah lao! Salute you Bro, bored with Michelle H22R20! For me If I can get them, Michelle or Nikki like striking Toto!

Anyways, passby H12 last Monday, no sign of MJ. She should be back by now.

Cheers.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 17
dick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdick-sons is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a very relaxing session with H14 R11.

Initially i thought she is a fierce and no nosense gal. But turn out to be a very cheerful gal. If there are bros who visit her yesterday might know that she was bullied by the taxi driver while coming to work. I susppose it will be the talk of the day. lol

But she still can make up with her smile and we joke a lot... Hahhhh... Makes me feel very relaxing....

I will not touch on the too much... But i wanna highlight is that she got one of the best bbbj i had... The suction was so good and tight... Machaim wrap my dick with her tougue and mouth.... Damn shiok!!!

Wonder did she provide CIM.... I believe it will be the best... heehee...

Oh ya... Not so much for big boobs lover.

Good morning...
Old 07-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
iphonexxx is Cool - loads of Potential

Haha dick-son. U R right. She is one of the attractive one in PT
Old 07-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 14
cloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to beholdcloT67 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you think she is Cat30?

just went down to petain went to h10 da s light on door closed, went to h12 mj she nt working, went to h16 saw vivi she went out for a smoke so walk to h22 Nikki rm door open but no one inside there was a lady sitting with a uncle outside, I nv try her before dunno how she look like. so went back to h16 vivi door open and alot of uncle standing outside her room so went to h10 to find da s but still door closed waited for 5 mins then walk back to h16 vivi door closed sian 1/2 lazy to walk so waited for 10 mins still haven finish went back to h10 da s door open faster chiong over and ask her how much

she say $50 den smile at me and I went in, door closed and pay her and she say I very 斯文

strip n she wash for me den dry me and I lie on the bed to wait for her to clean up after she is done, the action starts, she lick n suck my right nipple while touching my tights and dick.

after licking and sucking my nipples for few mins she started to ar me. her tongue is damn powerful like gonna fuck my asshole. after ar she started licking my balls den sucking hard on my balls damn shiok. after that she bbbj me and wow it was the best bj I ever had I control very hard nt to cum.

she capped me using her mouth and she ride me while riding me she take my hands and put it on her boobs and ask me to grab them. after awhile she ask me to change position with her. change to missionary and I slowly inserted my dick and pump her hard n fast cum after a while wash up and left a happy man
Old 07-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think she is Cat30?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
just went down to petain went to h10 da s light on door closed, went to h12 mj she nt working, went to h16 saw vivi she went out for a smoke so walk to h22 Nikki rm door open but no one inside there was a lady sitting with a uncle outside, I nv try her before dunno how she look like. so went back to h16 vivi door open and alot of uncle standing outside her room so went to h10 to find da s but still door closed waited for 5 mins then walk back to h16 vivi door closed sian 1/2 lazy to walk so waited for 10 mins still haven finish went back to h10 da s door open faster chiong over and ask her how much

she say $50 den smile at me and I went in, door closed and pay her and she say I very 斯文

strip n she wash for me den dry me and I lie on the bed to wait for her to clean up after she is done, the action starts, she lick n suck my right nipple while touching my tights and dick.

after licking and sucking my nipples for few mins she started to ar me. her tongue is damn powerful like gonna fuck my asshole. after ar she started licking my balls den sucking hard on my balls damn shiok. after that she bbbj me and wow it was the best bj I ever had I control very hard nt to cum.

she capped me using her mouth and she ride me while riding me she take my hands and put it on her boobs and ask me to grab them. after awhile she ask me to change position with her. change to missionary and I slowly inserted my dick and pump her hard n fast cum after a while wash up and left a happy man
Nice... btw MJ away till 6 aug

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!GoodMorning is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonexxx View Post
Good morning

Thanks
Old 07-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Today I have a mixed feelings. Happy and sad. Why happy? And why sad?

Happy is because finally I manage to get Vivi, sad is because she have a sudden change of attitude. The story is like this...

I reach PT about 6pm. The first person that came into my mind is Vivi. Then I walk into H16 and very happy because her light is ON and nobody queuing. Then I wait for 10 minutes. Finally the door open, her customer left and I walk in. She was not her usual self like before. She's not as cheerful or talkative to me like before. She's a bit cold towards me. However I don't care much and before I strip off, she ask me... "You want BBBJ or FJ? If you want FJ, then if you cannot come, I won't BBBJ for you after FJ. If you want purely BBBJ until CIM then no FJ..." I was a bit shocked and surprised. Her treatment towards a regular customer like me... haiii...

My previous session with her is... BBBJ then FJ... if I cannot cum then she will remove the cd and BBBJ until come. But now it's totally different. Since I was a bit tired, I decide to go for full BBBJ until CIM. Her performance was as good as usual. However I was a bit turn off with her initial attitude.

Then after about 15 minutes, I CIM in her mouth. And she quickly clean myself and herself up. When I dressed up, she's still tidy up her room in naked. Then I told her I want to leave, she don't even wear anything, and open the door happily to send me out!

So... my conclusion is, no matter what, a WL is still a WL. Cut the crap in the room, less talk to them, pay them, fuck them, and fuck off. Built up a relationship with them and so on... we can forget about it. The relationship is not more than a customer and service provider...
Old 08-07-2011, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
dylanchow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mr bomb

I think you had to understand when you say regular.
It is just that you had visit her more often. What kind of real relationship or support or friendship bond is there.

Inorder to have a special bond. You had to do something special or out of extraordinary that she actually remember and have a better attitude towards you.

I was a regular with one of the wl. I visit or support her onece or twice every week for the last seven years. There is this one time when i just reach PT and saw her left the building. On her way out to the road. She saw me and i express my regret of too late. She immediately tag me all the way back to her house and take the key and to her room.

For the past one year. I had problem maintaining erection and cumming. She is willing to change a better thinner condom brand. She is willing to bj me for 30 minutes just to cum me. She insist on not releasing me. But i too paiseh to stay so long.

All she say is thank me nice for the support i given during those good and bad times all those years. Bad times is during thos sar, economic crisis, coco case and when those gelyand and KS girls come over. Sometimes i buy some food...you be surprise to be rewarded with a small gift gesture.

So to her...you are not much different from those many regular. Who may be easier to handle. As there always demand for her. With or without you doesnt make a different to her.

Hope you dont get offend. I do feel those geyland and ks girls had a certain temper. If you too long never visit them. The bond reset to zero. All the last time bonus service vanish. I still prefer old timer pt girls. More stable and consistent
Old 08-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dick-sons View Post
Had a very relaxing session with H14 R11.

Initially i thought she is a fierce and no nosense gal. But turn out to be a very cheerful gal. If there are bros who visit her yesterday might know that she was bullied by the taxi driver while coming to work. I susppose it will be the talk of the day. lol

But she still can make up with her smile and we joke a lot... Hahhhh... Makes me feel very relaxing....

I will not touch on the too much... But i wanna highlight is that she got one of the best bbbj i had... The suction was so good and tight... Machaim wrap my dick with her tougue and mouth.... Damn shiok!!!

Wonder did she provide CIM.... I believe it will be the best... heehee...

Oh ya... Not so much for big boobs lover.

Good morning...
Quite the opposite of what I have experienced when I RTF this H14R11.

After I paid her the fee, I asked her name and she pointed upwards, reffering to the room number and she just say, "11". So I just played along and told her that's a nice name, '11'. But in my mind, I was like, "WTF?"!

So we stripped, I pee first then she washed me. I wanted to touch her while washing but she ordered me to put my left hand on the bedside. Hmmm, no playing around I guess.

Fine, I lay in bed and wait for her: catbath, BBBJ, AR, FJ (doggy) done. Plus points for her in BBBJ and FJ. In FJ she held my right hand squeezing her hip, urging me to fuck her hard which I did! Piak-piak-piak and I cum.

She was quiet all the way as opposed to:

".....But turn out to be a very cheerful gal. If there are bros who visit her yesterday might know that she was bullied by the taxi driver while coming to work. I susppose it will be the talk of the day. lol

.....But she still can make up with her smile and we joke a lot... Hahhhh... Makes me feel very relaxing....."

I dare asked her why so quiet, cannot talk? She just zipped her lips as if she got zippers.

I don't know what her drama is but I don't care. I got what I was looking for and that was to fuck her and that alone satisfied me.

Session: 07.07.2011
Catbath: 3/10 - SOP
BBBJ: 7/10 - Ok-ok, and fine tune my nips.
AR: 3/10 - 30 seconds?
FJ: 6/10 - not bad
GFE: 0/10
RTF: Yes for me - play hard to get but seeing her BBBJ my dick and I fucking her doggy while I in full view of her asshole, sure!

"Don't Get Mad, Get Even." Haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphonexxx View Post
You mean, as in pretty? Well, no comment. Beauty lies on the beholder.

Happy weekend to all Bros.

Cheers.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:

Happy is because finally I manage to get Vivi, sad is because she have a sudden change of attitude. The story is like this...

I reach PT about 6pm. The first person that came into my mind is Vivi. Then I walk into H16 and very happy because her light is ON and nobody queuing. Then I wait for 10 minutes. Finally the door open, her customer left and I walk in. She was not her usual self like before. She's not as cheerful or talkative to me like before. She's a bit cold towards me. However I don't care much and before I strip off, she ask me... "You want BBBJ or FJ? If you want FJ, then if you cannot come, I won't BBBJ for you after FJ. If you want purely BBBJ until CIM then no FJ..." I was a bit shocked and surprised. Her treatment towards a regular customer like me... haiii...

My previous session with her is... BBBJ then FJ... if I cannot cum then she will remove the cd and BBBJ until come. But now it's totally different. Since I was a bit tired, I decide to go for full BBBJ until CIM. Her performance was as good as usual. However I was a bit turn off with her initial attitude.

Then after about 15 minutes, I CIM in her mouth. And she quickly clean myself and herself up. When I dressed up, she's still tidy up her room in naked. Then I told her I want to leave, she don't even wear anything, and open the door happily to send me out!

So... my conclusion is, no matter what, a WL is still a WL. Cut the crap in the room, less talk to them, pay them, fuck them, and fuck off. Built up a relationship with them and so on... we can forget about it. The relationship is not more than a customer and service provider...
Bro B,
I have the same problem as you 2 months ago. According to Vivi, it is tiring to fuck and later BJ until CIM, therefore we can only choose 1 of the 2. Yes, she previously will BJ, Fuck then I ask her removed CD and CIM. I'm not sure what is happening to her... Maybe she is tired of her job already.. I still thinking of RTF her later but will reconsider now...
Old 08-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Bro B,
I have the same problem as you 2 months ago. According to Vivi, it is tiring to fuck and later BJ until CIM, therefore we can only choose 1 of the 2. Yes, she previously will BJ, Fuck then I ask her removed CD and CIM. I'm not sure what is happening to her... Maybe she is tired of her job already.. I still thinking of RTF her later but will reconsider now...

Sorry to hear about this incident Bro. Thank you to both though for sharing.

Well, it is solely up to you guys if you still want to RTF. But for me, I think it is time to move on.

Sad to say my RTF list nowadays is getting shorter also, what with H11 gals not providing BBBJ!

I hope you all get over it Bros. On the positive side, at least she still CIM.

Cheers.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanchow View Post
Hi mr bomb

It is just that you had visit her more often. What kind of real relationship or support or friendship bond is there.

Inorder to have a special bond. You had to do something special or out of extraordinary that she actually remember and have a better attitude towards you.

I was a regular with one of the wl. I visit or support her onece or twice every week for the last seven years. There is this one time when i just reach PT and saw her left the building. On her way out to the road. She saw me and i express my regret of too late. She immediately tag me all the way back to her house and take the key and to her room.

For the past one year. I had problem maintaining erection and cumming. She is willing to change a better thinner condom brand. She is willing to bj me for 30 minutes just to cum me. She insist on not releasing me. But i too paiseh to stay so long.

All she say is thank me nice for the support i given during those good and bad times all those years. Bad times is during thos sar, economic crisis, coco case and when those gelyand and KS girls come over. Sometimes i buy some food...you be surprise to be rewarded with a small gift gesture.

So to her...you are not much different from those many regular. Who may be easier to handle. As there always demand for her. With or without you doesnt make a different to her.

Hope you dont get offend. I do feel those geyland and ks girls had a certain temper. If you too long never visit them. The bond reset to zero. All the last time bonus service vanish. I still prefer old timer pt girls. More stable and consistent
Interesting POV. Thanks for sharing Bro.

Yes I agree with you on this point with regards to PT trained WLs vs. ex-GL or KS WLs. PT trained is more caring, in a way. Wow, she took the trouble to still take you in even when she was leaving already? Nice Bro, take good care of her.

Happy weekend.

Cheers.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:39 AM
Samster

Bro... After cheonging for so many years, I always stick with my principal of paying for the service but not the friendship. And a relationship always start from a friendship. This is why I can cheong for many years. Why I'm a regular to Vivi is because she know what I want and she also happy to service a regular is because she know that I'm not rough to her unlike some other customers.

It's up to individual WL to play their game. If they want to stand out among the rest of the WL, then they have to provide a good service. And why Vivi is so popular? It's because of her service... But not recently...

[

QUOTE=dylanchow;6108633]Hi mr bomb

Hope you dont get offend. I do feel those geyland and ks girls had a certain temper. If you too long never visit them. The bond reset to zero. All the last time bonus service vanish. I still prefer old timer pt girls. More stable and consistent[/QUOTE]
Old 08-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Bro B,
Yes bro. U r right. Only regulars like us sense that something is wrong with her. Last time she was not like this. If u ask me to RTF her again. Not really. Either Michelle or MJ will be a much better choice...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1