The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-08-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1637 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15302 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
consperm bui bui one but sibay commando daredevil auntie
Old 07-08-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 499 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
guess bui bui one
for that price, can't carry too much expectations la lol...
Old 07-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
visit with zero expectation most probably home a happy man
Old 09-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 679 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If you have no expectations, why not save the money and pcc? Fire it out problem solved.
Old 10-08-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
MickeyPot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
when you message them, have to ask explicitly condo or hotel.
if they dont say either then you know its a whore house liao.
Thanks for the advice. Will definitely ask them to confirm whether its a condo first next time, those whore houses really too dirty for me
Old 10-08-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JL1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
M5520 Yuan Yuan

Putting this here since Good bonk thread is closed yet again.

Actual place is in GL, not a condo apartment but has a big cozy room with a showering unit.

The gal is the one you see in the ad video, 0 discounts(take that from me), from Chongqing, speaks like a taiwanese. Slim & petite in size but with soft natural C cup boobs plus smooth skin. Hairy below but i don't mind. Starts off with a massage that is nothing to write home about followed by a catbath and then the Bj which was great. Attitude is good, will chat with you before and after the act, totally no complains about positions. Told me that she's been here for a month and she hasn't been earning much $ as she needs to repay her debts for coming over here first.

In conclusion, for the price and getting a SYT like her in this day and age is honestly well worth the $.
Thank you for the recommendation, my first time in dome 2. Exactly the same experience as mentioned except that she was tired when I visited her. Will RTF again.
Old 11-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://isyou-21.com/model/rongrong-5504/

Saw another Bro recommending her on another thread so decided to check her out and she turns out to be just as good as he mentioned.

First off, she looks 90% close to her photos, slim with no tummy fat, one thing to note though is that she has A to small B sized boobs so if boobs is an absolute priority then she might not be for you. However she has suckable eraser nips so that's a plus imo.

Location-wise she stays alone in a clean apartment with a room that has a beautiful projection of the galaxy on the ceiling. Attitude is great, will help you get undressed, clean you up and give you massage which most FLs don't. During action, she will moan, look at you and give you the CFM face/very horny look(her face really turns me on) while rubbing your nips and stroking your ballsack. Changed multiple positions with her and no blackface at all, she's all smiles and i must repeat this again, very solid attitude and work ethic. After firing, she will still mischievously play with your kkj for awhile as thou she wants to squeeze out any remnants left within the firing chamber before cleaning herself up and then coming back to chit chat with you.

Overall, she's a great lady and is oozing with value, hope more bros can support her and treat her well so that she can continue to treat us well .
Old 13-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
totally different catfish

I guess cause there are multiple different ladies there.
I went and got the right one. However, is good if you're looking for a budget one

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 13-08-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have experience with this gal Lemon?

https://www.impmm44.com/girl.php?id=6069

the telegram group chat like ok, and she is in condo.
Old 14-08-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
I guess cause there are multiple different ladies there.
I went and got the right one. However, is good if you're looking for a budget one
u tried is it the same as in pic?? fat ?? also wearing gstring as in pic???
Old 17-08-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm44.com/girl.php?id=5222

Tried Huan Huan recently, previously see a lot of good comments about her. But seems like the OKT or receptionist did a bad job. I was in the room for around half an hour but no one came in. The setup is very similar to Upper Thompson, for those who had went before, the receptionist guide u to the room after payment has been made, didn't see the girl at all until she walk in. I'm actually kinda glad that I can walk away and have my refund. This MO is not what I like. YMMV
Old 19-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namajiki View Post

Tried Huan Huan recently, previously see a lot of good comments about her. But seems like the OKT or receptionist did a bad job. I was in the room for around half an hour but no one came in. The setup is very similar to Upper Thompson, for those who had went before, the receptionist guide u to the room after payment has been made, didn't see the girl at all until she walk in. I'm actually kinda glad that I can walk away and have my refund. This MO is not what I like. YMMV
That platform or that organised crime grp who operate that joint are affiliated with PRCs organised crime grp or PRCs organised crime grp themselves. Doesn't take a genius to fig it out.

Bunch of low life with sub par products. King of losers for organised crime.
Old 19-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

wow so they actually let you take back your money?
Old 19-08-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:

very lucky cos mostly fuck shop will not refund and mostly switch and bait type
Old 19-08-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
wow so they actually let you take back your money?
Yeah. I dressed and went to the counter. I kinda inform him that after waiting for half an hour I decided not to wait. The receptionist signalled me not to say too loudly. Can tell that he looks kinda scared. I didn't want to make a big fuss so he quickly refunded me and I left in a jiffy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1