The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2012, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: girls in 1654A

Is lulu service consistent? is it better to go in the afternoon or if possible i can go in the night too? i would probably try her next week :P
Old 03-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Spastic boy kena fucked by GL CAT 150 PRC who look a bit like Rui En.

I decided to try funny stunt on legal side after getting standard services from 'illegal side'' (massage joint).

I acted as a spastic boy, who cannot speak well, weak limbs as a result of cerebral palsy.. ( I am boyish looking ,fair skinned, with boyish body and legs not manly - meaning dont look like a man legs, but late teens.)

Went to a few brothels whom I never been. OKTs turned me away because of my appearance.

Went to Lor 16 House 54 A, elderly OKTs look at me in a bemushing manner, and asked me what I want. His assistant looked at me giggling.

I told him with my mouth twisted, saying '' YI Bai wu.'

He was bemused that I know GL term well. He went to the room ,to tell gals.
They look at me, feeling disgusted because they see me as a mentally retarded.

OKT then asked me whether I got money. I showed him 3 wads of $50 note.

The house gal dont want to serve me. OKT then asked me to sit down , while he called other houses . OKT need biz, because it is hard to get enough biz due to location.

He served me hot tea. my hands shook as I sipped a drink. ( people with cerebral palsy got weak hands.) House gals looked at me as they sat inside the room, can see OKT assistant looking and giggling a bit.

Finally, gal arrived, she looked young and resembled Rui En a bit. OKT told her about me. and she look at me like that. and she was willing to serve me.

She took me to room, and gave me uneasy look as she undressed herself in front of me , while I struggled to remove my shoes and sock. Naked, she went to me, offered to take off my shirt and pants, underwear. She help me walked to the bathroom and showered me , asked me in Chinese as she soaped me..

She : how old are you? you Singaporean or what?
I : I am 19 year old Singaporean.
She: are you working or studying?
I : Zuo gong. Dai An Fen Nu Nai Ying Gong Shi ( working. Triumph International Lingerie company.)

She : zuo shen mei gong?
Me (gesturing): folding bras and panties , put them into boxes.

Then she asked me to turn around, washing my back, her hand washing my areshole. I spread my legs , allowing her hand to go deep in between my arse.

Wow! so good.
Then she washed my cock throughly.
After that , she gave me catbath and kneeling before me, BBBJing me as she looking at me upwards. Can see Rui En look as she BBBJing me. This make me think of my story posted 3 years ago- 'Hu Xiao Man and Lin Zhengyi' - where Hu Xiao man was forced to kneel before Lin Zhengyi and suck Zhengyi strapon.'

no, no ...I should not think of erotic fantasy and think of how my superior bullied me by denying me this and that. That way, I dont cum easily.

After BBBjing, she asked me to go out to dry myself. She gave me slutty Rui En smile when she came out and look at me, sitting on bed like good boy.

She placed towel on bed, I laid on my back, just to show that I am old hand in GL scene.

She breast massaged me, then lick my back with her tongue. and then lick my ears erotically. After that , she positon my legs where I am kneeling position , face and upper part of body closer to the bed surface.

She then lick my buttock, pried opened my arse to peek ,and used wet tissue to wipe clean, then pushed her finger cover with tissue into my arsehole and wriggling... Pushed it deeper, I moaned.. and tears came out of my eyes, I liked it so much because of cooling effect of wet tissue which came to contact with my arsehole. After some time, she gave me AR , and then bit my balls and pulled the cock backwards and she suck my cock.

Then she asked me to turn around , she noticed my crying look on my face, and wiped my tear off my eyes, and then her tongue lick my ears, then my nipples , her hand played with my cock as she licking my nipples.

Oh so erotic feelings, then she went down and gave me BBBJ..

Then she capped me and gave me hard and furious cowgal.. I donna wanna cum..Can see her face look like Rui En expression of pain..
I shutted my eyes and think of my boss ( my former classmate who used her position to get back at me for what I did to her during primary school days.)

My body was shook hard and I cannot stand in and I cummed..
I told her I cummed.. She stopped and looked at my cock, and smiled , and remarked my cock was still hard and shook my cock for a while.
She clean me up throughly and rest my head on her lap, and stared at me and wiped tears from my redden eyes. She asked me why I crying.
I spoke with my mouth twisted ,saying ' hen tong ku'' ( so painful)

She patted on my face, saying '' ni chang da le, bu shi xiao hai zi le. Da nan ren bu neng ku.'' ( you have grown up, not a small boy. Big man dont cry''

She let my head rest on her lap, her hand patted on my face for a while. Then she decide she had to go.

She took me to shower and soaped me.

I asked her '' what is your name"

She appeared reluctant to answer. and told me '' wo shi ni da jie' ( I am your big sister.)

After that we dressed up and she see me out and OKT and his assistant look at me as I left. She sat on counter, probably relating our session to them.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076 View Post

I decided to try funny stunt on legal side after getting standard services from 'illegal side'' (massage joint).

I acted as a spastic boy, who cannot speak well, weak limbs as a result of cerebral palsy.. ( I am boyish looking ,fair skinned, with boyish body and legs not manly - meaning dont look like a man legs, but late teens.)

Went to a few brothels whom I never been. OKTs turned me away because of my appearance.

Went to Lor 16 House 54 A, elderly OKTs look at me in a bemushing manner, and asked me what I want. His assistant looked at me giggling.

The house gal dont want to serve me. OKT then asked me to sit down , while he called other houses . OKT need biz, because it is hard to get enough biz due to location.

He served me hot tea. my hands shook as I sipped a drink. ( people with cerebral palsy got weak hands.) House gals looked at me as they sat inside the room, can see OKT assistant looking and giggling a bit.

Finally, gal arrived, she looked young and resembled Rui En a bit. OKT told her about me. and she look at me like that. and she was willing to serve me.

She took me to room, and gave me uneasy look as she undressed herself in front of me , while I struggled to remove my shoes and sock. Naked, she went to me, offered to take off my shirt and pants, underwear. She help me walked to the bathroom and showered me , asked me in Chinese as she soaped me..

I : Zuo gong. Dai An Fen Nu Nai Ying Gong Shi ( working. Triumph International Lingerie company.)

Then she asked me to turn around, washing my back, her hand washing my areshole. I spread my legs , allowing her hand to go deep in between my arse.

Wow! so good.
After that , she gave me catbath and kneeling before me, BBBJing me as she looking at me upwards. Can see Rui En look as she BBBJing me. This make me think of my story posted 3 years ago- 'Hu Xiao Man and Lin Zhengyi' - where Hu Xiao man was forced to kneel before Lin Zhengyi and suck Zhengyi strapon.'

no, no ...I should not think of erotic fantasy and think of how my superior bullied me by denying me this and that. That way, I dont cum easily.

After BBBjing, she asked me to go out to dry myself. She gave me slutty Rui En smile when she came out and look at me, sitting on bed like good boy.

She placed towel on bed, I laid on my back, just to show that I am old hand in GL scene.

She breast massaged me, then lick my back with her tongue. and then lick my ears erotically. After that , she positon my legs where I am kneeling position , face and upper part of body closer to the bed surface.

She then lick my buttock, pried opened my arse to peek ,and used wet tissue to wipe clean, then pushed her finger cover with tissue into my arsehole and wriggling... Pushed it deeper, I moaned.. and tears came out of my eyes, I liked it so much because of cooling effect of wet tissue which came to contact with my arsehole. After some time, she gave me AR , and then bit my balls and pulled the cock backwards and she suck my cock.

Then she asked me to turn around , she noticed my crying look on my face, and wiped my tear off my eyes, and then her tongue lick my ears, then my nipples , her hand played with my cock as she licking my nipples.

Then she capped me and gave me hard and furious cowgal.. I donna wanna cum..Can see her face look like Rui En expression of pain..
I shutted my eyes and think of my boss ( my former classmate who used her position to get back at me for what I did to her during primary school days.)

I told her I cummed.. She stopped and looked at my cock, and smiled , and remarked my cock was still hard and shook my cock for a while.
She clean me up throughly and rest my head on her lap, and stared at me and wiped tears from my redden eyes. She asked me why I crying.

She patted on my face, saying '' ni chang da le, bu shi xiao hai zi le. Da nan ren bu neng ku.'' ( you have grown up, not a small boy. Big man dont cry''

She let my head rest on her lap, her hand patted on my face for a while. Then she decide she had to go.

She appeared reluctant to answer. and told me '' wo shi ni da jie' ( I am your big sister.)

After that we dressed up and she see me out and OKT and his assistant look at me as I left. She sat on counter, probably relating our session to them.
Damm funny bro..

Nominate you for the Oscars n Academy awards

Upz you later when i got power back
Old 04-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

How come you don't know the name and house of the girl you tried.

Sounds like you made up this lame story, you must be really free and boh liao.

Waste our time reading such junk.

Quote:

Wow! so good.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, bro BG.

This is not make-up story.

If it is made up story, then I would post this in Adult Discussion thread.

You can check my history , I am a regular to massage joints. I had fun time acting as mentally retarded boy going to massage joints ,just to see whether gals will pop Golden Questions. Every massage gal in these joints offered me FJ.

I go to GL legal joint acting like boy with cerebral palsy to see whether WL will attend to me or not.

Sorry, when I asked Rui En lookalike there '' what is your name?", she seems reluctant to tell me and all she replies is '' she is my big sister.''

As least, I am impressed with her excellent service.

Public sector (GL legal joints ) and Private sector ( massage joints, KTV lounges, ) compliment each other in sexual economic system.

I hope GL legal joint will be Japanese sex industry where there are theme room, etc , where gals wear OL dressings. You know, some massage joints got gals wearing nurse uniform, doctor uniforms.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 14
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Dont wanna add fuel to the fire ang076, but if you really wanted to know the girl's name you could've always asked the OKT. Just my 2c worth. Peace and thanks for the amusing story
Old 05-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Dont wanna add fuel to the fire ang076, but if you really wanted to know the girl's name you could've always asked the OKT. Just my 2c worth. Peace and thanks for the amusing story
Hi! Bro Stressedboi

You let the cat out of the bag,,, making that noob looked so " EMBARASSING"

Hopefully he knows how to stop the nonsense and goes back to his so called Massage Parlours and enjoy himself there rather than in GL. With Bro BG , and other very keen bros who's in the know and pro active any sleazy stories would be filtered out and exposed. My two cents worth, no offence Bro if you are innocent. Cheers!

Regards
Honestkeith
Old 05-11-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 17
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Hi! Bro Stressedboi

You let the cat out of the bag,,, making that noob looked so " EMBARASSING"

Hopefully he knows how to stop the nonsense and goes back to his so called Massage Parlours and enjoy himself there rather than in GL. With Bro BG , and other very keen bros who's in the know and pro active any sleazy stories would be filtered out and exposed. My two cents worth, no offence Bro if you are innocent. Cheers!

Regards
Honestkeith
I rather have a story like that then some fake FRs or silly noob Qs that u can find answers to if they try n scroll down a few pages..

It is not easy to conjure up a story like that.. so.. i was rather amused by it.

Cheers
Old 05-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Samster

I know the system very well.
I used to cheong GL during the times where Malaysian WLs were predominant.

If I found the gal attractive , I would ask OKT for name.
and OKT would tell me. During that time, I am a normal person.

I merely went to 1654A (one of the houses I never went before) for fun acting as disabled person to see whether how disabled person would be treated. I was quite prepared for cold treatment, like ''waving hand to tell me to get lost, etc.''

OKT of the house 1654A is the elderly man with black thick framed spectacles and his assistant is the tall tanned man.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Samster

I went there at 2.40 pm, 3 nov.
There is no need to fabricate FR here.
I should post true experience in GL thread.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bros, the elderly man is Ah Hwa, the father who wears glasses occasionally to read fine prints. The younger man is the son Garrick who is about 170cm tall and tanned. Ah Hwa is relatively more friendly. Garrick is knowledgeable and businesslike. The other OKT is Ah Meng, the elder brother who manages 1658C and his is friendly and also knowledgeable. I believe that you did visit 1654A as you said.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 23
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

I had no post for quite a while but still actively surfing here. I can assure you that bro ang076 is genuine. He has no reason to fabricate anything as i am an avid follower of his threads
Old 08-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beowulf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If true, bro you do have some interesting fetishism. If we try it, cover definitely blown just before the bullets fly.
Old 08-11-2012, 07:08 AM
Samster

bro beowulf,
yes, thats right. I have many fetishes. Thats why I am nicknamed Fetish King by a group of bros who cheong HCs.

I look like a school boy . When I go and order cocktail, beer and wine, waiter/waitress always ask me 'how old are you?"

The one who look abit like Rui En.
She is 1.6m tall, and look about 26 -27. dressed in black sleeveless dress, on that day. Does anyone know her name?

When I asked her, she told me '' wo shi ni da jie'' (I am your big sister.)

Thats mean she dont want me to seek her again.

Nevertheless, she gave me true CAT 150 service (AR, BBBJ, etc), which I get from Malaysian WLs in the past.
Old 09-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Here is my FR on Sexy, Beautiful & Skinny Lulu from 1654A

I went to 1654A several times to fuck Lulu – but she was always booked. Thus, I have repeatedly returned to Xiao Feng.

This time I took an attempt to book Lulu over telephone. Got her!

Body: Petite, Very Skinny, Tall. She said she is 24. Looks tall may be 1.63-1.64 meters. A belly chain or a naval piercing on her would be so appealing.

Looks: Very Sexy; Any man would feel like to shag her on first sight. She has tinted long hair. She has a very sweet smile.

Legs: Leggy, Smooth, Never ending legs. I wish she had manicured & pedicured nails; polished in black or red or french manicured.

Skin: Very Fair & Very Smooth like tofu.

Pussy: Trimmed, Tight. Her Clitoris is of protruded type-nice. I would love a bald pussy on her instead of the trimmed one.

Boobs: C/C+, Very Smooth, soft and bouncing. Lovely.

I never saw Lulu.
As I was waiting in the Hall full of other Bros saw a Gorgeous lady coming in, in a white transparent dress. I looked up at the OKT; and he introduced the lady to me saying – She is Lulu. My heart was pounding and hands shivering to get a grip on such a Sexy Lady only for my self. She signed, and there we go…………….

She walked by me – very close yet maintaining a distance. She seemed a bit cold during the endless walk towards the room.

In the room, she first smiled and then came very near me; held my head and kissed my lips. I immediately locked my lips to her – it seemed that she was not expecting such a sudden lip lock. It was nice-she reciprocated by sucking my lips; she gradually opened her mouth and licked my tongue and lips with her tongue – she frenched me intensely.

As we kept our lips locked, I tried to undress her. She disengaged, pulled her dress down. She was now in her matching Bra & Panties. She pulled down my underwears, kissed my chest and pulled me to the Bath. Just before we entered for bath, I unhooked her undergarments.

Wow, beautiful gigantic Boobs-the dream of every man. Her boobs were milky white with a pinkish hue. With the Panties off, I touched her Pussy. She has a spreaded Pussy with a Thick Clitoris – very inviting for brothers who like painting-very uniquely different. I have rarely seen a Pussy so fresh yet with such a well developed revealing clitoris. Girls with this type of Pussies Cum and make you cum easily! I was dying to cum! I was feeling like to carry her to the bed and shag her then and then forgetting about the Bath SOP.

Bath Action: We frenched, she soaped & cleaned me in lot of details; I enjoyed her fingers all over my body. She fingered my Ass Hole to soap and clean it well (AR was what came to my mind; could already see her licking my Kachang Hole). I asked for a BBJ, she smiled, sucked and said that she wanted to make me cum in the bath. Oh man, she really meant it. I stopped her before; she could bring me to my end.

Bed Action: She started with a very slow and sensual catbath-full of Saliva. She hugged me very tight. I held her tighter in a want tio feel her body in every inch. I wanted two bodies to be one! She disengaged and asked me to be on my fours. I went on my fours. Lulu used her hands to open my ass cheecks wide. She started to lick my Ass Hole. Ooh nice, slow yet so ferocious licking. I wanted more, when she suddenly started giving me a BBJ; wet and with lot of sucking sound. I wanted to fuck now!
I turned and pulled her on top of me. She rolled the CD. And I asked her to ride me. She started riding & gyrating. She started moaning. I stopped her by pulling her hair. Positioned her in Doogie and started shagging her. Wow, a beautiful view. The Pussy Lips were all coming out, as if they wanted more. I was near to cum, so quickly changed to missionary. I pinned her hands to the bed with mine and she locked my waist with her legs. I could feel her smooth skin and her boobs pressed to my body. I fucked, fucked and was finished. As I was cumming, she held me tighter and closer. What a feeling!
We then kept there. She kept her head on my chest, and asked if I wanted her to blow me again. Promised her to return.
Time passed so fast. We showered and she got ready to leave; helping me with my get up. As she was about to open the door, she turned back and kissed me hard kept her lips locked to mine for a minute. I instantly had a Hard-On.

Wanted to shag her again. Will return very soon.

RTF: A hundred times in the future!

Thanks Bro BronzeGod & Omnia for the recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1