The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

mod will remove post if anyone quote the 2 photos...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Photo for breakfast.

Look familiar =P
Old 18-09-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
First trip to Balai 16/09/17

Part 1:

Hey chiongster bros ! Time to contribute to this forum. A friend of mine intro me to Balai chiong scene but due to timing issue unable to chiong together. Being a newbie in Balai, did my necessary research and managed to link up with bro Matong36 and 2 other bros. let's name them bro J and bro L. Here you go my FR for first "group" Chiong trip in Balai !!

16/09/17 (Sat)

Smooth ferry journey
Met up with bro Matong36 and Bro J and L at habourfront departure terminal. Took the first ferry (7.55am) and smooth check in. Nua in ferry for 1 hour 45 mins, finally arrived at Balai custom. Another smooth check in without being stop by the corrupted custom officer for kopi money.

Hotel maxi
Time check: 9am plus indo time, raining morning. Upon arriving at the arriving hall, many of uncles engaged us for their service. Lucky bro Matong36 got a contact of his past driver. No issue, he picked us up with another passenger and drove us to our hotel (maxi) before sending the other passenger to villas. Upon arriving at maxi, only 2 standard rooms ready, so the other 2 bros left their bags in my room. New standard room definitely spacious than normal room, got window, only con is air con take forever to turn cold and no bathtub. We then proceed to money changer before heading to villas. Since it is a sat and also coincidentally is a "Malaysia" off day, the demand can be higher than the supply. Finger cross ! Hopefully not ! Fast hands and legs, engaged hotel driver to send us to villas about 15 mins journey.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Part 2:

Villas experience
Reached villas around 10ish, Wow !!!! Once arrived at the villas, there were more than 6 vans. Bro Matong36 and bro J also shocked by the number of vans parked outside the villa. No time for group hunting together, bro J and L went separately while i sticked with bro Matong36 for the hunting. Bro L Chob Chob and got his cewek at villa 52. Let's name her cewek D. As I wanted to see all the ceweks in the villas, bro matong36 acc me to view all the ceweks and along the way he picked up a syt in house 58A. Let's name her cewek M. Apparently it was his RTF, cute and petite cewek. According to him, cewek M gave him more gfe and breast also grow bigger =P. He will share his experience soon. As for me, passed by a few villas, saw a few hidden gems, lots of screaming and hand shake from the ceweks in the villas when they saw me. For a moment, felt like a newly elected president in Balai =P Lol ! I decided to go for a busty cewek and saw this 'busty' cewek approached me and hug me. Ok, at least this cewek got some effort. Finally settled down with this 'busty' cewek, at villa 52, age 22, average looking, ah lian type. Let's name her cewek AL. Bargained the price from 1.2m to 1.1m. 3 bros done with our picking, left with bro J, and he finally picked his cewek at villa 58b, abit bah bah but her look will really grow on you, cheapest among us, 1million. Yes, finally done with our shopping in villas, took the same driver along with Matong36's cewek M while the rest of our ceweks will arrived in our hotel at 12pm and time to makan at the famous Bak kut teh stall before proceed to mama shop just right beside maxi. Shopped for some drinks and condom and proceed to bro L room to lepak since bro Matong and bro J standard room not ready. Soon my cewek AL and bro L cewek D arrived together at bro L room and we lepak and started to have a 'get to know each other session'. Both bro Matong and bro L ceweks display a very good gfe in the room. Jealous !! As for me, my cewek AL is abit of the ah lian type and after she changed into her normal clothing, oh no !!!!! Where is the bustyness ? So while we lepak in bro L's room, my cewek seem so distracted and busy talking with cewek D about going to bravo for a shake head session tonight than taking care of me. Of course we not bringing them. Lol. Bro J noticed that I am abit sianz so hinted my cewek AL to pay more attention to me. Finally bro J cewek W arrived and we proceed to maxi restaurant for a simple meal while waiting for bro Matong36 and bro J standard room to be ready. Only bro L cewek and my cewek AL were eating while the rest just ordered fruit juice while continue to talk cock sing song. During our lunch, can feel that my cewek AL abit annoying. Like those typical ah lian with a dao face when don smile. I told myself this ah lian deserve a dick smack from me later. Haha. Finally around 1ish, all rooms are ready, time to check in for some action.
Old 18-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Part 3:

1 shot 2 shots ...
Once in my room, rest abit, time to shower. Of course I'm not gonna shower alone. TBH abit mixed feeling with my cewek AL even though I already booked her and makan with her. But who cares, I just want to FUCK ! Anyway back to shower, asked my cewek AL to shower together with me, no pro, attitude so far so good. I expect her to play some pattern by now but to my surprise, quite obedient. So when I waited inside the toilet, saw her covered in towel. Time to remove her towel and examined her body. Hai.. abit disappointed with her body as I am a boob lover. My cewek AL got slight tummy fat which is fine for me but sadly only a small B. Thanks to the push up bra that mislead my judgment. However, she showered me like a baby, saw my didi standing up straight, whispered to me 'wow so big', ok ego level up abit. I showered her too by rubbing her small B and cleaning her beloved holes (pussy + asshole) since I gonna lick the hell out of them later. Finally done with shower, she lied close to me, soon our lips were locked and we started with light kisses, she is not much of a tongue fighter but no issue, slowly I went down to taste her small B and down south. No smell. Enjoyed licking it, love her soft moan, soon I placed my dick closer to her face, she took my dick and licked my balls. So warm !! I tried to shift to 69 but she doesn't seem to like it. Hinted her I want 'ice cream', so she asked me to lie down and licked my nipple and proceed to lick my ice cream. I quite surprised that her BJ rather bad cause according to bro Matong36, she is quite an old bird. So before she bite my dick off, I opened my newly bought condom and ready for action. She told me 'sayang no condom ok', i am not surprise that indo gal do RAW. Ignored her request, condom on and started to pump her in missionary and soon I cum. Abit disappointed as I cum too fast than I expected. Lucky, I got whole day to train with my cewek AL. After sex, proceed to shower, lied on bed and watched iron man 2 while she busy surfing FB. After 15mins of rest, I'm ready for a second shot, but my cewek AL already started to doze off. I'm cool with it. So met up with the bros for a walk around session from our hotel while our ceweks sleeping in the hotel. Met up with bros, quick sharing of our FRs. FYI From maxi, walk toward the mama shop and you will passby an ATM (if need extra cash), further down there is a cake shop and also makan places within that area. So no issue for any Chongster that stay in maxi, you won't stave to death. Lol. Around 5pm, our bros done with food and some groceries shopping, time to head back hotel OTOT till 7ish before we makan. Once reached my hotel room, knocked knocked, my cewek AL opened the door for me and I went for a quick shower before round 2. Saw my cewek relaxing on the bed, hug her and bring her lip closer to me again. Game on !! We exchanged kisses and I started to explore her smooth body, licking those nipples, she got a small nipple head though. Since she can't do a good BJ, I proceed to finger her slowly. Soon, 'piak piak piak piak' sound echoing the whole room. She tried to push my hand away but I insisted to make her cum. Soon she cum and condom on for round 2. I did in a missionary mission, fast and furious round 2 over. Showered, dressed up abit and time to makan at silver river.

Great food @ wilver River
Rather empty even though it was a sat. 8 paxs altogether. We walked couple by couple when we arrived at the silver river. We ordered seafoods such as crabs, 2 plates of steamed gong gong, veg, beef, and beers. Affordable price and great foods. Surprised that bro Matong36's cewek M can hold her alcohol. Our table was the noisiest we had a good time chit chatting as compared to the other tables. After makan, we headed to maxi karaoke for a 2 hours session. Decent selection of songs and environment. Drank abit of beer before heading back to room.

Hat-trick
Reached hotel room around 12 plus am, showered and time for another shot. My cewek AL already dressed down to sleep. I'm still feeling horny and yet to have a fully sextify session. Told my cewek AL 'sayang panas', why wear clothes. I slowly removed her top, unzipped from below while kissing her back softly. Soon my hand were covering her breast, pressed softly and soon unhooked her bra. Squeezed her breast and removed her pant and panty. Kiss her and finger her again. Piak piak piak, love the sound of the wet pussy, soon I cap on game on round 3 ! Hug her from behind in a spoon position and inserted my dick behind her. Love her soft moan and soon I pumped her really hard. I hold her waist tight and pull it hard against my dick, and from spoon fucking position to a doggy, 'piak piak piak'. Switched to missionary and continued and before I cum, I hold her legs high up in the air and gave my ah lian a quick turbo bang before releasing all my sperm inside the condom. Finally sextify and proceed to shower and lights off. Set my alarm around 6.30am, saw my cewek AL already awake and soon she started hinting me for tips. Anyway no intention to go for a 4th shots. So gave her $150 000 (max tips consider the 3 shots). Nothing more than this amount as for me $200 000 is the max amount I will tip for a really good service. Always good to maintain the market ya. Met up with bros for hotel breakfast, talk cock sing song and OTOT till 9.30am before we proceed to makan nasi padang at the nearby shop. Then proceed to ferry, bought our return tickets timing 11am and reached Sg around 2pm.

It was a great experience chionging with bro Matong36 & bro J & bro L. Thanks bros ! Great company !

I think simple rule of thumb for first timer like me:
1. Lower your expectation. Come Balai with a mentality to relax. As you can read from my FR, maybe I did not choose the right cewek, but who cares ! Done with my hat trick and I leave Balai as a happy man.
2. Respect the cewek & the place.
3. Just relax and enjoy simple Balai.

Total damage: $250 plus (inclusive of cewek booking, cewek tip, makan, groceries shopping, karaoke and return ferry ticket).

Ps Bros for this long FRs. Thanks for reading. Cheers !

Some photos to share

Makan time !

My little xiao ah lian cewek.

Old 18-09-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Nice FR. Your ah lian looks pretty.
Old 18-09-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Bro Chiochio1,

Glad you had a positive experience for your first trip to Balai.

Your FR so detailed, nobody would want to read mine anymore 😔
Old 18-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 10
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro Chiochio1,

Waitin for bro matong gal pic =D
Old 18-09-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
Bro Chiochio1,

When u want hold my hand to balai!! , I old man mayb will hinder u...
Old 18-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

Riau Islands sexperts please advise cost factor for booking cewek (18-20yo) for LT.
Kum xia.

Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang.

On the whole I have a feeling Tg Balai provides more value without sacrificing quality.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Riau Islands sexperts please advise cost factor for booking cewek (18-20yo) for LT.
Kum xia.

Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang.

On the whole I have a feeling Tg Balai provides more value without sacrificing quality.
Bro Tony,

Pinang bo liao.

Batam from what I heard = expensive and girls problem unless you old bird.
Balai = confirm better pricing and no problem on girls. If really meet with problem girls, someone will settle.
Old 18-09-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First trip to Balai 16/09/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiochio1 View Post
Part 1:

Hey chiongster bros ! Time to contribute to this forum. A friend of mine intro me to Balai chiong scene but due to timing issue unable to chiong together. Being a newbie in Balai, did my necessary research and managed to link up with bro Matong36 and 2 other bros. let's name them bro J and bro L. Here you go my FR for first "group" Chiong trip in Balai !!
Up you 4 for good FR!!
Old 18-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1516 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Batam Vs. Tg Balai Vs. Tg Pinang

Quote:
Bro Tony,

Pinang bo liao.

Batam from what I heard = expensive and girls problem unless you old bird.
Balai = confirm better pricing and no problem on girls. If really meet with problem girls, someone will settle.
Bro kengng thanks for your valuable input.
At first I thought the quality in Tg Balai is like Tg Pinang quite cui.
However after seeing the photos posted here I am convinced to give it a try in the future.

Harbourfront/Tg Balai (Karimun)
Sindo return ferry tickets S$50.00 all inclusive.

Need to stay 5 nights to even out this transportation cost.
Minimum must stay 2 or 3 nights.
Old 18-09-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Re: First trip to Balai 16/09/17

Quote:
Up you 4 for good FR!!
Thanks bro keng !!!
Old 18-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Waitin for bro matong gal pic =D
Bro Matong cewek super cute. Let's just camp for his juicy FRs here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1