The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2045 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43625 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
So challenging...
Yes, u r right TS... times r bad n life is challenging to many, esp in real life with lots of job losses ... online still ok lah, not that bad......so when is yr next sexy instalment ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 27-08-2020 at 10:30 PM.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 12
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lolx babe.. Everybody is greedy also mah, not just me.. ...both guys n gals r all like that one.. who wouldn't want to hv more if they r offered or given ?????.. as u say, you yourself will also want too.....

so I m 1st on the Q for TS' pics or photos...... don't worry I m not selfish, if TS doesn't mind I will share them with you and other interested bros here...
Want to share also TS share with us himself mah you better don't anyhow share later TS angry don't even want to update his usual sexy outing with his wife then you know
Old 28-08-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Want to share also TS share with us himself mah you better don't anyhow share later TS angry don't even want to update his usual sexy outing with his wife then you know
No lah babe, don't scare me leh.. don't worry.. TS is a nice guy ... I m sure he won't do that one .. TS correct???.. I m pretty sure, he will still update us with his notti outing with his sexy wife Joey as soon as it happens ... hehe

Last edited by Rickey; 28-08-2020 at 05:28 AM.
Old 28-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 12
Andrea90 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAndrea90 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasminee View Post
Jasmine babe don't be upset, treat you bubble tea
Old 28-08-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
maxifeet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea90 View Post
Jasmine babe don't be upset, treat you bubble tea
JiaJia liang cha more cooling
Old 29-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Relax relax. Share stories can liao. Wait Joey angry then that's it.
Old 29-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
alan928 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Relax relax. Share stories can liao. Wait Joey angry then that's it.
Joey's never angry, only horny
Old 07-09-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #39: Staycation

Given the current situation, staycations are our next best alternatives to travelling. There are quite a number of hotels having good deals. We chose a hotel in City Hall area for a 3D2N staycation, from Friday to Sunday.

As Joey was not able to apply for leave, so I checked in first while she came from her office directly after work.

She arrived at around 6.30pm, dressed in her red romper, with a v-neck opening showing her Cup D cleavage. Her romper was rather short and barely covering her butt cheeks.

"Wow, nice room. Nice views. Not bad." she exclaimed as she explored around the room. "So tiring sia. My shoulders aching." Joey complained.

"Ok, I help u massage lo. Anyway dinner is at 8.30pm." I offered. "Use the hotel body lotion lo." I told Joey as I went to the bathroom to get the lotion. When I returned, she was already lying facing down in bed in just her small pink thongs. Her romper and red lacy bra was on the sofa. (I am just in boxers by the way.)

So I stood by her side and started massaging her neck and shoulder. As I was massaging her, I kept looking at her round butt with just a small tiny pink thongs barely covering it. The area near her pussy looks bit stained too. (wonder why is it stained?)

I was getting turned on and my fingers start to stroke her side boobs as I continue massaging her shoulders and back. After few minutes of teasing, Joey let out some ocassional "Hmms", probably enjoying the massage or getting turned on. I slowly slid one hand to the front and started massaging her boob, while other other hand to massage her ass.

After a few more minutes of massaging, she turned over and lie on her back without invitation, revealing her massive boobs. I began to play with her erected nipples and continue teasing her crotch area. Joey was letting out some light moans with her eyes closed throughout.

Finally, I slowly peeled her tiny thongs aside, to reveal her glistening pussy. Her sticky gel like juices are already soaked onto her thongs and sticking to her thongs as I pulled them apart. I stood closer to her, running my fingers up and down her wet slippery pussy. (wonder why so wet already.). I purposely position myself near to her face too.

After teasing, her clit was getting more sensitive and swollen, as she was moaning louder. Her hand reached into my boxers and began playing with my erected cock. I quicken my flicking on her nipples and clitoris. Joey then held onto my hand and told me, "Ahh.. Hmm. ... Too sensitive. 慢一点。不用很快也可以来。"
Old 07-09-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

"Then how? You show me since you so wet le. Why so horny?" I teased Joey and replaced my hand with hers. Joey didn't reply or resist and just placed her hand over her pussy. As I was kissing her and playing with her nipples, I saw her hand began to move slowly, playing with her pussy. Wow, what a sight. I seldom see her play with herself.

I continued to encourage her and slowly fucking her with 2 fingers, while she was rubbing on her swollen clit. "Ahhh.. Ahhh. Hmm.. So nice.. Ahh...... So... Sensitive... Ah" she moaned with her eyes closed (not sure who she is imagining). I took off my boxers and placed my unwashed cock near to her mouth. Without opening her eyes, she engulfed my smelly cock in one go and began sucking hard.

"Ahhh nice. So warm your mouth. You are so horny today. You like my dirty cock ya. Ahh it's all yours. Suck hard while you get fucked hard. You love threesome don't you." I dirty talked with her while enjoying the sucking.

Joey moaned louder as I finger fucked her harder and faster. "Ahhh.... Hmmm.. Ah ah ah... Ahh... 来了。Aaaahh.. Ahhh..." she cummed, her pussy clenching my fingers hard.

Next she turned over into doggy position and present her wet round ass to me. (Was wondering why today so auto). Without wasting much time, I fucked her wet pussy hard while playing with her dangling big boobs.

"Wow, fucking wet. Feels so good." I placed my thumb in front of her. "Suck the dirty cock while you get fucked"

She took my thumb and suck hard, while I continue to pump her fast and hard. After 5 mins, we cummed together. I just unload all my load onto her big round ass. I left her in that position and head off to the toilet to wash up.

The toilet has 2 'windows' which can see the bedroom. I was enjoying the view of her butt, resting in her doggy position, with my cum on her butt for another 5 mins before she stood up to clean up and enjoy her bath tub shower. Anyone who walked in and saw her in this position would definitely just fuck her without her knowing. This is gonna be a nice staycation.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
datableach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, I'm sure you have more to share hehe
Old 07-09-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Welcum back TS so fast with another sexciting adventure with yr notti wife Joey ...this time in a hotel staycation in the middle of town ...

enjoyed reading again the cute way you described yr sex session with her in the hotel room with a lot of questions silently to yrself....why this and why that ???..abt her bodily sexual response to yr teasing .. if i were Joey, i won't suck yr cock if it is smelly ...hehe...must wash clean clean 1st so it smells nice when put in the mouth ...haha...now camping for the next notti instalment with her

Old 11-09-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Thank you for the support.
Old 11-09-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blazengard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Thank you for the support.
This long ongoing wifey stories of yours are as amazing as always, and i’ve been a fan reading since you started writing.

What turns me on the most is when she (intentionally/unintentionally) got used(maybe abuse sexually & humiliate verbally too) by others, especially by wedding photographer or ex. And seeing her being submissive by you & other guys.

The Malay interracial & older dirty men are a huge turn on, but unfortunately the story suspense of my wish usually cut off short ( not going all the way, or not happening the way I hoped for).

You’re an amazing writer & I understand that majority of the stories posted are from real experience, however (in a wishful thinking)I hope you could write me a version that involves more aggressive theme as mentioned above? even if it’s a frictional version) I luv the way you expressed your creativity @prince_81 .

Please keep up the good work, I’m a fan. Chia You~

~Blaze~
Old 12-09-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
jadehare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread. Enjoyed reading your exciting encounters bro!
Old 12-09-2020, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazengard View Post
This long ongoing wifey stories of yours are as amazing as always, and i’ve been a fan reading since you started writing.

What turns me on the most is when she (intentionally/unintentionally) got used(maybe abuse sexually & humiliate verbally too) by others, especially by wedding photographer or ex. And seeing her being submissive by you & other guys.

The Malay interracial & older dirty men are a huge turn on, but unfortunately the story suspense of my wish usually cut off short ( not going all the way, or not happening the way I hoped for).

You’re an amazing writer & I understand that majority of the stories posted are from real experience, however (in a wishful thinking)I hope you could write me a version that involves more aggressive theme as mentioned above? even if it’s a frictional version) I luv the way you expressed your creativity @prince_81 .

Please keep up the good work, I’m a fan. Chia You~

~Blaze~
Not too sure what u mean by not going all the way or happening the way u hoped for?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1