The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yang Yang J1 (16W12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I think the answer is already stated in my fr bro...anyways simple answer is yes...but wif the usual std caveat...

also note she is a newbie so perhaps gotta take it slow n dont be pushy at the start...but to me this newbie Yang Yang is worth the effort...she prolly has the best bod n legs in YTL at the moment n looks perhaps only loses out to Jing Jing...svc n gfe is there n onky can get better over time...like i said before definite gem potential to me
Is her number 12 ?
Old 30-03-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
You're most welcome. She's one of my top picks for good reason. Great GFE + service + cute face + nice c-cups

What more can a man ask for?
Qiqi AR a bit susei la, if a bit more suction and deeper wow shiok shiok
Old 30-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
Qiqi AR a bit susei la, if a bit more suction and deeper wow shiok shiok
Really? It's one of the best to me leh. Plenty of suction, wet and her tongue is pretty long and strong allowing it to probe pretty deep.
Old 30-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Really? It's one of the best to me leh. Plenty of suction, wet and her tongue is pretty long and strong allowing it to probe pretty deep.
agree her tongue longer than I tried her half year ago. AR still not up to my all time favourite retired Xiao xue.
Old 30-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agree her tongue longer than I tried her half year ago. AR still not up to my all time favourite retired Xiao xue.
Qiqi's AR still one of the better ones in Geylang now. Lots of girls don't do proper AR anymore. Some just light licks outside without going in deep, others use condom so simply no point, and some just poke their face in but the tongue not much movement and some - maybe one out of three or four girls - will simply say they don't do AR.

For some houses, the majority of girls have adopted some kinda NO AR policy. Hehe. Don't wanna say which houses, but I noticed that for these houses the girls will all reject AR. But then, that's also why such houses seem to have more girls than customers.

Actually, should compile a list of girls who don't do AR. So those who want AR service can simply avoid such girls?
Old 30-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Qiqi's AR still one of the better ones in Geylang now. Lots of girls don't do proper AR anymore. Some just light licks outside without going in deep, others use condom so simply no point, and some just poke their face in but the tongue not much movement and some - maybe one out of three or four girls - will simply say they don't do AR.

For some houses, the majority of girls have adopted some kinda NO AR policy. Hehe. Don't wanna say which houses, but I noticed that for these houses the girls will all reject AR. But then, that's also why such houses seem to have more girls than customers.

Actually, should compile a list of girls who don't do AR. So those who want AR service can simply avoid such girls?
And no French
Old 30-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Yang Yang J1 (16W12)

Quote:
I think the answer is already stated in my fr bro...anyways simple answer is yes...but wif the usual std caveat...

also note she is a newbie so perhaps gotta take it slow n dont be pushy at the start...but to me this newbie Yang Yang is worth the effort...she prolly has the best bod n legs in YTL at the moment n looks perhaps only loses out to Jing Jing...svc n gfe is there n onky can get better over time...like i said before definite gem potential to me
bro omnia, thks alot for the recommendation. add YangYang to hit list.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 30-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is her number 12 ?
No i think it is J1...
Old 30-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
bro omnia, thks alot for the recommendation. add YangYang to hit list.
No worries bro n glad u had a blast wif jia xin as well...!

btw my belated compliments to u on yr fr on Shunzi(1651)...she is indeed fair n chio...
Old 30-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Yang Yang J1 (16W12)

Quote:
No worries bro n glad u had a blast wif jia xin as well...!

btw my belated compliments to u on yr fr on Shunzi(1651)...she is indeed fair n chio...
JiaXin rocks big time, her attitude just like Lady 1803, super service orientated. her BBBJ sent me to heaven.

glad that you like her looks and skin complexion,I try my best to write a non bias FR everytime. You bonked ShunZi already ? now she willing to kiss/french ? I told her to be more passionate towards customers, as her skills are weak, need to up her gfe so that customers will rtf her.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 31-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Sensual Nirvana

Sensual Nirvana

WL Name - Yang Yang
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - Either 23 or 24 years
Height - 1.60m (on barefoot)
Home Base - W12 (House of Yi Tiao Long)
Misc info - Debuted in March 2013 and she has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Looks - 7.4/10

She is consider pretty by GL standard ... Bright double eyelid eyes with naturally long eyelashes ... She has sharp nose and medium high bridge nose. She has clear and smooth facial complexion ... She likes to comb her hair backward w/gel and tie up in a single knot ... Exposing her forehead. This hairstyle makes her a tad more mature. I can visualize that she would look much better if she let her fringe down. I thought she looks a little like a Korean lass ...

Bod - 7.3/10

She is slim, a little fair and has smooth body complexion. She has a scorpion-like faded tattoo on top her right hand. She has attractive looking & perky rear ... She needs to work on her dressing in order to accentuate her physique. Something like retired Shuang Shuang would be superb! Shuang Shuang was a fashionista of GL150 and she knew how to dress to make her legs look longer. I have advised Yang Yang to trim her pubic hair as it was getting a little long and unkempt.

Tits - 7.8/10

She is the proud owner of a pair of natural B plus frontal assets with pale brown pencil eraser size nipples. They are very well-developed and rounded in shape ... They look firm and gravity-defying but very tender to my touch ... I spent sometime moulding, caressing, sucking and licking these priceless assets of hers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.4/10

We caressed each other sensually, kissed mildly initially and subsequently began to undress each other.

Shower - 7.8/10

Fantabulous Yi Tiao Long service but still lose up a notch to the Ms Smooth Operator, Shuang Shuang (retired). Am sure she will be able to graduate to Shuang Shuang's standard given time. She started off by grinding her tits and pussy against the whole of my back torso and she would also use her fingers to stimulatingly caress my ass-crack and would also gently poke it with her finger. The feeling of her soft & smooth tits coupled with her warm pussy in constant contact with my bod was simply heavenly! She went thru' the same set of routine on my frontal torso. Her tits to glide against my already bulked up manhood and then she would also use her ass-crack to slide along my already bulked up dick w/soap ... I was sent to cloud 9 in no time ... She her butt-massaged my back before ending the shower action ...

Cat-Bath/Fore-Play - 7.6/10

She gave me a sexy and erotic dance routine on top of me while I lied on my back. It was an sensually and stimulatingly choreographed. She gazed at me in a sexy fashion continuously while performing this dance which heightened my sexual desire for her ... I must say it was pretty well done ... I stretched my hands to squeeze her priceless assets form time to time ... She used her hands to caress all the erotic zones of my anatomy with finesse ... I felt that her pussy momentarily grazed against my stomach, pubic areas, thighs and ... She alternately licked my nipples, neck and kissed my lips ...

AR - 7.0/10

She did a mixture of tongue flipping and poking method. I would prefer the former method as she used a little more than necessary force while poking at my arse-hole ... She did this department while I was lying on my stomach.

French Kissing - 7.0/10

Albeit it was a sensual and passionate french kiss, I have to work on the intimate connection further in order to attain my ultimate Ömph factor during my RTF ...

BBBJ - 7.5/10

She did a 3/4 deep throated BBBJ with icey water, luke warm water and dry methods ... Her suction pressure was quite ideal but technique wise, she lost up to my regulars. No hand action was employed when performing this department. One thing worth mentioning is, she glided her pussy against one of my thighs while BBBJing me. The sight of this sensual move of hers really pumped up my sexual adrenaline ... This action reminded me of Mi Yuan (ex-WL of 2045). She would then switched to upside down BBBJ ... With her legs leaned against the wall mirror for support while she BBBJ me vertically along the length of my dick. She was like doing push up exercise with my dick in her mouth. Extra points given for her fine effort.

FJ - 7.5/10

She was accommodating to my sexual desire ... We adopted gal rodeo ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault, scissor fashion and ultimately, missionary ... She knows the pussy contraction technique which made me fired off in quick pace ... We frenched passionately in missionary position ... After my ejaculation, my dick submerged for a few minutes in her warm & moist pussy for a few minutes before I withdrawn ...

Attitude - 8.5/10

She is a sweet and friendly lass ... I like her ... We chatted about the weather whilst we snuggled in close proximity on the bed ... We kissed again and I playfully squeeze her butts before we proceeded for our post-coital shower ...

RTF - Very likely yes as there are not many pretty lass who can offer passionate sex that I desire left in GL these days ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Xin Xin J20(16W12)

Xin Xin(16W12) J20...23-24yr old mm fm Hainan...sexy sweet ah lian looker, cld pass off as a Singaporean gal, playful eyes, nice long straight hair but cld do wif a new salon style n bounce ...164-165cm gd ht, slim wif no fats smooth skin, has a cross tattoo at the back of her neck...A- cup boobs flat wif quite big brownish eraser tits which looked erotic...small perky ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd for newbie n gfe is vgd...friendly playful mm aims to pls...as the session progressed gave me passionate sensual frenching...

Door closed hugged n rabba wif kisses...helped me undress fm head to toe, took off me shoes n socks, felt gd!...

Shower YTL full pkge nicely done...ar lick type...soothing massage wif just the right pressure...bbbj vgd wif lick n suck, half three quarter deepthroat, gd balls lick...eye contact sexy...what i also liked was when she placed each of my feet on her thigh while she squatted n fully cleaned me feet, erotic submissive feel!...

Bed action...hot n cold effect gd...catbath suction lick type...bbbj in different styles inviting me to play wif her pussy while she blew me...more gd eyecontact n moans...my turn to take over...got her eraser tits erect...light frenching wif her eyes open...tonguefu damn bloody shiok as cld see n feel that she was letting herself go n enjoy me tonguefu, so much so that she grinded her pussy on to me mouth, moaned n her hands gripped the sheets...

FJ also damn bloody shiok as she let herself go totally, passionate sensual frenching, arms gripping, face n chest flushed, moans getting louder, sweating n glowing...missionary, doggie, standing, foldable chair, ended wif asian cowgal pump n grind...sensual passionate post coital frenching n massage plus she helped me put on all my clothes, socks n shoes...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Xin Xin...treated me well...definite gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-04-2013, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xin Xin J20(16W12)

Agreed!

XinXin, J20 has very good attitude & service.
Outstanding bbbj, AR & attitude.

Good for bros who like slim girls, cup A.

I am very impressed by her service

Quote:
Xin Xin(16W12) J20...23-24yr old mm fm Hainan...sexy sweet ah lian looker, cld pass off as a Singaporean gal, playful eyes, nice long straight hair but cld do wif a new salon style n bounce ...164-165cm gd ht, slim wif no fats smooth skin, has a cross tattoo at the back of her neck...A- cup boobs flat wif quite big brownish eraser tits which looked erotic...small perky ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has previous sauna experience...

Overall sex svc is vgd for newbie n gfe is vgd...friendly playful mm aims to pls...as the session progressed gave me passionate sensual frenching...

Door closed hugged n rabba wif kisses...helped me undress fm head to toe, took off me shoes n socks, felt gd!...

Shower YTL full pkge nicely done...ar lick type...soothing massage wif just the right pressure...bbbj vgd wif lick n suck, half three quarter deepthroat, gd balls lick...eye contact sexy...what i also liked was when she placed each of my feet on her thigh while she squatted n fully cleaned me feet, erotic submissive feel!...

Bed action...hot n cold effect gd...catbath suction lick type...bbbj in different styles inviting me to play wif her pussy while she blew me...more gd eyecontact n moans...my turn to take over...got her eraser tits erect...light frenching wif her eyes open...tonguefu damn bloody shiok as cld see n feel that she was letting herself go n enjoy me tonguefu, so much so that she grinded her pussy on to me mouth, moaned n her hands gripped the sheets...

FJ also damn bloody shiok as she let herself go totally, passionate sensual frenching, arms gripping, face n chest flushed, moans getting louder, sweating n glowing...missionary, doggie, standing, foldable chair, ended wif asian cowgal pump n grind...sensual passionate post coital frenching n massage plus she helped me put on all my clothes, socks n shoes...

Overall had an enjoyable time wif this Xin Xin...treated me well...definite gem potential...
#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 03-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 19
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

guys what time open ah? and is lorong 18 or 20?
Old 04-04-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

it's actually on Westerhout Road, this road stretches from Lor 16 & 20.

L16W12 is in the middle of the section between Lor 16 & 18. On the outside, it says

"一条龙 W12"

It was my 1st visit to this house too and I had the same questions like yourself but U are braver than me. I pai seh to ask for directions (here).

[/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKY4261 View Post
guys what time open ah? and is lorong 18 or 20?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1