The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2015, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Kwai Lan Kia, Chao Keng.
Cha si nang
Lol. Why the profanities ? So fast lost your cool? Calling names is what u are good at ?
Old 06-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 17
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Lol. Why the profanities ? So fast lost your cool? Calling names is what u are good at ?
LOL - just adjusting and speaking the lingo you can understand.
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone, TCSS , Points Exchange included

Quote:
And u have been replying to an idiot for the last few hours. What's makes of u? Doubt u are any smarter?
Glad you agree that you ARE an idiot!
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 02:36 AM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
LOL - just adjusting and speaking the lingo you can understand.
SEAJ
But why? U want to be seen associated with me? Lol. U must really bored. To lower your status to make me understand u. What happen to all the I so up there. And I am just so low down there. Lol. U flip roti prata very fast.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
But why? U want to be seen associated with me? Lol. U must really bored. To lower your status to make me understand u. What happen to all the I so up there. And I am just so low down there. Lol. U flip roti prata very fast.
No choice when dealing with an idiot like you!
And if you insist on keeping this up - go back to the battle zone as you're just causing havoc on this thread and it will all just be deleted anyway.
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Glad you agree that you ARE an idiot!
SEAJ
I can't change and please everyone in this world. If u think I'm
am idiot so be it! u eat until so old u still dun get it dun u? Need a "pimp" to remind u that u can't please everyone in this world.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can't change and please everyone in this world. If u think I'm
am idiot so be it! u eat until so old u still dun get it dun u? Need a "pimp" to remind u that u can't please everyone in this world.
Yes, of course you can't help being an idiot and you can't change from being an idiot.
SEAJ
Old 06-04-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
No choice when dealing with an idiot like you!
And if you insist on keeping this up - go back to the battle zone as you're just causing havoc on this thread and it will all just be deleted anyway.
SEAJ
Lol no choice? U sounds u are forced to correspond with an idiot. What kind of perturbed mind u have to take up a task like this ?deleted or not. At least for those who read the posts had a good laugh and pmed me for the job well done.

Goodnight. Tomorrow got time then come look see. Dun miss me too much when I'm away. I'm not ghey but if u really need a hole. U can look for bro jimfairy.
Old 06-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
Vbkk and me is not related.... If you been to BKK... 6K THB for LT is consider NORM for now... Pls do ask around... And yes 6-10K THB you can enjoy yourself in G Clubs in BKK...provided you going with 4 pax min....
Again, I not flaming u but i am trying to provide correct info. 6k for LT is not norm. Also regarding your g-club taking consideration on how u "play" with your money. About 6k is more than enough. Again curious, why will u need to stretch till 10k?
Old 06-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19463 / Power: 50
xxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond reputexxxdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

7 pts welcome for exchange
Old 06-04-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

International Points Exchange is open for business

Today is a great day.

Roll with the punches
Old 06-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Sapsinmike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
6k for LT is not norm. Also regarding your g-club taking consideration on how u "play" with your money. About 6k is more than enough. Again curious, why will u need to stretch till 10k?
I see.... Well of course you can get the LT price cheaper else where... Those girls that I tried quoted me 6K LT... and soi cowboy Baccara also has similar price... Which inclusive of barfined and two compulsory of LD... That is why I put "a more slightly costing WLs..." I went to thermae...they quoted me 5K LT... And majority unwillingly to go for LT... Especially those with good looked...
Again it's subjective... I always can put 5K THB-6K THB... But it will mislead those who never been to G CLUBS before.... Therefor I would rather put it more... as you always can see... There's many funny punters out there... If you were to put 6K THB is sufficient... Then if let say for that particular night... One need to come out more than 6K THB... Then next thing he will do to log in forum and flame whoever said 6K THB is more than enough...
Old 06-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefPilot View Post
Why do you have to work with scammers like sapsinmike...?
Registered on 20th Feb 2015... Asked anybody who able to meet you up on 13-14 of March 2015... for a drink at soi cowboy... and also drinks on you... last you went to soi cowboy were on the year 2000.... I'm still waiting for you to tell the rest as per suggested by MC how dirty were them... That those you met during your days in BKK... instead giving out useful informations... You flamed me and vbkk... We never met before... And I'm curious how you managed to find out about my background...

Last edited by Sapsinmike; 06-04-2015 at 10:54 AM.
Old 06-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
ChiefPilot is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapsinmike View Post
I see.... Well of course you can get the LT price cheaper else where... Those girls that I tried quoted me 6K LT... and soi cowboy Baccara also has similar price... Which inclusive of barfined and two compulsory of LD... That is why I put "a more slightly costing WLs..." I went to thermae...they quoted me 5K LT... And majority unwillingly to go for LT... Especially those with good looked...
Again it's subjective... I always can put 5K THB-6K THB... But it will mislead those who never been to G CLUBS before.... Therefor I would rather put it more... as you always can see... There's many funny punters out there... If you were to put 6K THB is sufficient... Then if let say for that particular night... One need to come out more than 6K THB... Then next thing he will do to log in forum and flame whoever said 6K THB is more than enough...
Then how come you so confident in the first place that 6k is more than enough to spend in G CLUB...? You don't talk cock larh... You are one of those... your scam partner mentioned in one of his post... Ah beng with bermudas, slippers and sling bag waiting for bar to close... Just to try getting a girl back for free... Mai xia suay sing ka pore ta boh kia larh... Cb no money don't cheong...
Old 06-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tomorrow got time then come look see. Dun miss me too much when I'm away. I'm not ghey but if u really need a hole. U can look for bro jimfairy.
Instead of taking my breakfast... I spent whole morning reading this thread and read past about SEAJ... My conclusion... He is a loner... Who spent most of his in forum... He will flame you or try to annoy you if u tend to disagree with him... As you can see... If he got nothing else to say... He will start to call you names like idiot and so on... I suggest you should ignore him... usually when a person who keeps on whine and whine... His heart is lacking for something...
This is my conclusion... I'm might be wrong...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1