The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-04-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by playb0y85 View Post
yah yah! i was also thinking like this! hahaha. but i think like that will scare them away la lol. maybe ask if they want earn some extra bucks? hehe
If cannot Sleep or scare them ,u can look for another that can

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 17
playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
but quite difficult also la, they can hardly come out to meet and also only 1 off day per mth. SIAN.

somemore my area not much pinoy/indo maids but plenty of msia and prc.
Old 24-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
i also know a maid currently, but offday once a month...but i dare not say anything...wait she become every week off then i super busy....
but anyway, isn't the new ruling applicable to all???????

**Note: don't bother ask me for her contact...
if they joined before the new rule, they get 1 month off .. if they joined after, then they must by law get weekly off

Now .. don't forget, some maid don't want to go out .. or the employer compensate for them in lieu ... .as cash or paid accumulated leave ...
Old 24-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes this is a more sensible thing to do

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
if they joined before the new rule, they get 1 month off .. if they joined after, then they must by law get weekly off

Now .. don't forget, some maid don't want to go out .. or the employer compensate for them in lieu ... .as cash or paid accumulated leave ...
ohh, i think the maid just came 6mths or so....just in time before the ruling kick off... sickening employer....but i like it....
frankly, i prefer to have multiple maids in hand and each only have 1day off a month...like that easier to manage....if got a handful of maids on hand then all weekly off...how to meet all? recently i know a few all can go out weekly...though they been here for 2yrs...happy life....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 24-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but quite difficult also la, they can hardly come out to meet and also only 1 off day per mth. SIAN.

somemore my area not much pinoy/indo maids but plenty of msia and prc.
So u can hook a few of them to cater yours need.Go to Lucky Plaza to get a few of them on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Yes this is a more sensible thing to do
Learn from Blanga

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 24-04-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

playb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to beholdplayb0y85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So u can hook a few of them to cater yours need.Go to Lucky Plaza to get a few of them on Sunday
haha go to Lucky Plaza on a Sunday, and use WeChat? LOL..what r the chances of hooking one up for a free bonk at a hotel? Take note this is my first attempt so i'm not sure. Anyway i'm 28 boyish looking, not sure will appeal to them anot or they only want ang moh lup cheong to gam. hahaha
Old 24-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 17
ningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to allningcaichen is a name known to all

Quote:
haha go to Lucky Plaza on a Sunday, and use WeChat? LOL..what r the chances of hooking one up for a free bonk at a hotel? Take note this is my first attempt so i'm not sure. Anyway i'm 28 boyish looking, not sure will appeal to them anot or they only want ang moh lup cheong to gam. hahaha
waaaaa u like that say, wait every sunday 1 whole lorry of guys go there stand use wechat liao....

A real Archan will NOT need to:
1.) keep saying he's selling at cost price/loss to benefit others.
2.) Earn more than 1,800% profit from cheapo amulets, keep stressing about his winning on 4Ds and being a "millionaire".
Old 24-04-2013, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningcaichen View Post
waaaaa u like that say, wait every sunday 1 whole lorry of guys go there stand use wechat liao....
hahahahaha u made a good point bro!!
Old 24-04-2013, 04:09 PM
Samster

ok jokes aside, what are the chances of hooking up a maid from Lucky Plaza for a bonking session. merely by eye contact and signal??
Old 24-04-2013, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok jokes aside, what are the chances of hooking up a maid from Lucky Plaza for a bonking session. merely by eye contact and signal??
if you are so fixated on LP .. since past few years, the chance of you getting hit by a hooker is high .. and so is the chance of getting hit by a normal girl - when I say hit, i mean HIT - like hit you ...

Especially when the normal girls are with their bfs and friends .. good luck ..
Old 24-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
PassingbyJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
look like scam.

those gals look like working gals then virgin.
Just started to read this thread. Think for those virgins, they are not listed. One of the post stats sms the okt for their photo album.
Old 24-04-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

anybody wanna hang out at LP this coming weekend? Pls PM me haha.
Old 24-04-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Jin sad leh. 2 maid i just contacted on WeChat no off day. no point continuing the conversation right haha
Old 24-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 18
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by limsuhup View Post
Surprise tat bugis parCo also have a lot of maid hang around on Sunday.
Bugis got lots of chais from everywhere

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1