The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
Lynn has got a perky bum, nice to grab during sensual. So far only gym girl aka Jessie win hands down.

TB has a great bum to hold on too, in my opinion.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Pretty polarized opinions for this Lynn ML. I suspect the length of time being here might have honed her industry savviness and shaped her customer awareness.

Having internalized all these factors, I must admit my interest in her has waned. I reckon my money should be spent elsewhere for the returns I'm looking for. Thanks guys for all the input.
Old 29-01-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Haven’t visited her this stint as I’ve been busy with other adventures :x
Really now!?

Do tell who are your current distractions.

No complaints, but mine are still the same. No new inclusions in my harem. Lol.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Pretty polarized opinions for this Lynn ML. I suspect the length of time being here might have honed her industry savviness and shaped her customer awareness.

Having internalized all these factors, I must admit my interest in her has waned. I reckon my money should be spent elsewhere for the returns I'm looking for. Thanks guys for all the input.
To put in perspective, Lynn has always been offering FN with some roaming, without BBBJ/BJ, CIM and/or painting. She's been here for a very long time, pre-dating the first JS ML. Back then, this was the standard for FN services, and we wouldn't classify her as limited roaming/playability then. She has not altered her services much; it is just that the market has evolved, and she hasn't. To be honest, I too lost my interest in her after having been spoilt by the JS girls. But to me, she offers better value for money than the current wave of vanilla MLs.

Last edited by JasonJG; 29-01-2020 at 12:35 PM.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn has here for coming to three years already.

And the scene has changed profoundly over this time.
Old 29-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
. She has not altered her services much; it is just that the market has evolved, and she hasn't. To be honest, I too lost my interest in her after having been spoilt by the JS girls. But to me, she offers better value for money than the current vanilla wave of MLs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lynn has here for coming to three years already.

And the scene has changed profoundly over this time.
That is so true bros. I do remember vividly. The ML market began as FN massage, only one HJ, no bbbj. Sometimes painting was allowed (must charm them a bit). That was the SOP.

Then Imperial Palace had a few MLs that started bbbj. My regulars were housed in an apartment on Lor 20, with a nosy cocker spaniel. Attentive, all body stimulation, no hurried service of a massage PLUS my favourite BBBJ and CIM - I was hooked!

Not too long later, the JS girls came over and totally blew my mind. Lol.

Yep the massage market has certainly evolved.
Old 29-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

change(dot)org petition for the JS gang to make a comeback. Especially seeing how the scene is currently devolving instead of evolving. 😂😭😂😭
Old 29-01-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
change(dot)org petition for the JS gang to make a comeback. Especially seeing how the scene is currently devolving instead of evolving. 😂😭😂😭
Hahaha, it may be. Now reverting to massage and clothes on !!!
Old 29-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

They had wanted to come back after the CNY hols, but now the virus crisis has changed things again
Old 29-01-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
They had wanted to come back after the CNY hols, but now the virus crisis has changed things again
Xiao Bai Yang is coming back. Will virus deter her regulars?
Old 29-01-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Xiao Bai Yang is coming back. Will virus deter her regulars?
Don’t mind if she go FN
Old 29-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiktok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
ziyu should be another natural C. Wenwen is not C but still quite sizeable on her body frame.
Bro can contact for jasmine pls.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Lily was my once a week routine and I am finding it hard to find a replacement.
Went back to BeiBei last week and she joked that I forgotten about her... not entirely false since I stopped visiting after she went back to China for a few days last Dec. She remembered me and did a good massage - still great service as usual. Teased me that she hopes it will not be another month plus before I visit her again...

Too many vanilla now ... anyone has any good recommendation for FL? I cant find a good thread on FL similar to what we have here for ML.
Old 29-01-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
OrbitalCowOblit is Cool - loads of Potential

I wanted to try bella
https://sglonelyguys.org/bella-massage/
But she rejected me saying im not in her "massage records ". Sad mang. Wanted to try her nuru massage..
Old 29-01-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That is so true bros. I do remember vividly. The ML market began as FN massage, only one HJ, no bbbj. Sometimes painting was allowed (must charm them a bit). That was the SOP.

Then Imperial Palace had a few MLs that started bbbj. My regulars were housed in an apartment on Lor 20, with a nosy cocker spaniel. Attentive, all body stimulation, no hurried service of a massage PLUS my favourite BBBJ and CIM - I was hooked!

Understand those from there must have certain standards to work for the big boss, probably that explain their uniform standard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1