The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2020, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Her boobs size don’t bother me too much as I’m not much of a boob person but I do wish that her butt is a bit fleshier and perkier lol...
For perky butt, look no further than Lynn.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
That one if not genetically blessed in the kar chng region must ownself train one with the proper exercises..

If you haven't met Ai Ni yet I think she would be right up your alley lol..
Well I really shouldn’t be complaining also... overall package still very good. And she’s my favourite ML after all hahaha. Booked one last session with her tomorrow but now like got a bit of mixed feelings about it lol.

Anyway who’s this Ai Ni? Is she active on SLG also?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
For perky butt, look no further than Lynn.
This Lynn (sglonelyguys.org/lynn-massage/)? Does her looks veer more towards the mature lady look or syt look?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Lynn (sglonelyguys.org/lynn-massage/)? Does her looks veer more towards the mature lady look or syt look?
Semi-mature late 20s type lor. Her features are quite nice, but her complexion isn't the best. One of those rare full nude, yet limted sensual type.

Oh yes, her boobs are perky too.
Old 28-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3386 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I really shouldn’t be complaining also... overall package still very good. And she’s my favourite ML after all hahaha. Booked one last session with her tomorrow but now like got a bit of mixed feelings about it lol.

Anyway who’s this Ai Ni? Is she active on SLG also?
Last session arh.. Then try to make it a memorable one lol..

Nope.. RTC quite a while back.. She has one of the most perkiest and shapely butts.. Quite a hit with many Bros here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Last session arh.. Then try to make it a memorable one lol..
Hahaha will definitely try to make more memories with her... Tried to extend my booking with her since this afternoon but seems like she's not replying.. hopefully she still has a free slot available after me haha.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This Lynn looks solid... But unfortunately only one shot.
That's why always tempted but never booked. Herr 2 shot rate to high.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha will definitely try to make more memories with her... Tried to extend my booking with her since this afternoon but seems like she's not replying.. hopefully she still has a free slot available after me haha.
Be optimistic bro. If all goes well, she'll be back soon enough. I've enjoyed her thoroughly, and booked my final sessions with her too. Happy days!
Old 28-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
This Lynn looks solid... But unfortunately only one shot.
That's why always tempted but never booked. Herr 2 shot rate to high.
Lynn has been around for quite awhile. Don't remember her costing so much previously. Tried once, was quite good I should say. But then again, I only HJ kinda guy.
Old 28-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Lynn has been around for quite awhile. Don't remember her costing so much previously. Tried once, was quite good I should say. But then again, I only HJ kinda guy.
Yep she's been here for a spell. Her pictures have impressed me... Unfortunately, her 2 shot rate too rich for me. So that's why never booked her before. But she sure is tempting
Old 28-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Be optimistic bro. If all goes well, she'll be back soon enough. I've enjoyed her thoroughly, and booked my final sessions with her too. Happy days!
Cheers bro, you know when her last day of work might be? Last I heard it was tomorrow.

As weird as this might sound, I actually wish she wouldn't come back that soon cos I need to recharge all the money that i've spent on sessions with her hahahaha!
Old 28-01-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
$160 for two shots in 90 minutes is the market rate, isn't it?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers bro, you know when her last day of work might be? Last I heard it was tomorrow.

As weird as this might sound, I actually wish she wouldn't come back that soon cos I need to recharge all the money that i've spent on sessions with her hahahaha!
even if back soon, it is still recommended to wait out 14 days due to 2019-nCoV
Old 28-01-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:

Probably taking a day or two off to see our fine city before she returns home.

Lol. Didn't get lucky for the Hong Bao Draw huh?
Old 28-01-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
$160 for two shots in 90 minutes is the market rate, isn't it?
Ah! Just saw, the 160 is for 90 mins. Then that's market rate. Maybe I'll go see her ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1