The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
badboy8567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

any bro tried Ivy from Poseidon Spa before ?

was thinking of booking this new girl at Johor Bahru this coming weekend..
Old 30-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about any tried slg tian tian, looks pinkish.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
calvin7099 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice boobs .. will try her soon once i get my paycheck

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8567 View Post

Old 30-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
even T_T is safeguarding customers from 2019-nCoV by mandating to put WL recent travel history and any interaction with hubei folks or been to hubei.
OKT and ATB words can trust? More like trying to stir up business as they know it's gonna affect their income. OKT only hearsay and ML will definitely not declare that they are from or have visited those infectious cities, etc
Old 30-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8567 View Post

Advertise until here? Don’t spam massage thread leh
Old 30-01-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
OKT and ATB words can trust? More like trying to stir up business as they know it's gonna affect their income. OKT only hearsay and ML will definitely not declare that they are from or have visited those infectious cities, etc
Between doing nothing and doing something, where do u want to be, is the qns to ask.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Between doing nothing and doing something, where do u want to be, is the qns to ask.
No need to ask lah.. Pigs will fly the day these webmasters give a flying fark about the well-being of the girls and customers..

Ownself abstain is the safest option..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR for Yi Yi (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-yiyi/

RTM: No
Value: No

Looks: 7.5-8/10 Quite young looking, very pleasing face, quite beautiful in her own way. Actual person is maybe 80% of the photos.

Body: 7.5-8/10 Uni GF Body, nice rack and quite slim. Has some fats but like a normal girl would.

Massage: 7/10 Think of the uni GF who went for a class had some training, pretty good but not professional. Strength is quite good and knows where to press but massage was REALLY short. ~ 10 mins or less, we will get more to this later on.

HJ: 7/10. Half nude, and quite vanilla just the usual up and down that's about it. I think just not trained. Hopefully someone can help coach her a bit =)

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, not so sure by MRT. Super discreet.

Overall: I felt everything was super rushed... its not like someone else was waiting, true enough session was over and guess what, it was 25 mins. Including 2 showers. And at $120. Good god. I thought after the quick massage and HJ it was just round 1 since Ad says 2x right? But nope, came out of the shower and she was fully dressed and didn't invite me back for massage so I got the hint and left.

Too bad my mandarin is not so good so I couldn't properly voice what was wrong.

The thing is... I feel a bit conflicted writing this because she genuinely seems like a very nice person, and quite "togetherish" if you know what I mean. Very low commercial feeling. And doesn't check her phone. But the cheating on timing and also the high cost spoiled it a bit.

However, I think if some good bro Samaritans can go in and train her proper and tell her what's expected for service standards, I think she can go a very very far way.

Like Qing Chuan from SLG, she falls into a niche of those who like that uni GF feel. But both it seems,cut the time a fair bit for a higher price tag. Haha I've never been lucky with anyone $120 or above somehow, no idea why.

Damage: $120
Old 30-01-2020, 04:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Sensual damn good if you can hit her right spot..
does that mean you service her the right spot?
Old 30-01-2020, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
how about any tried slg tian tian, looks pinkish.
Don’t bother if you meant this Tian Tian , bro!

check out bro JohnDick’s comment and mine recently.

Thank you!
Old 30-01-2020, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Don’t bother if you meant this Tian Tian , bro!

check out bro JohnDick’s comment and mine recently.

Thank you!
Sure, indeed closer looks old and over PS. Good warning.
Old 30-01-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No need to ask lah.. Pigs will fly the day these webmasters give a flying fark about the well-being of the girls and customers..

Ownself abstain is the safest option..
Totally agree. Last I checked, pigs still can't fly.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=759548

Yo Yo is Slim, gentle, and soft spoken. Excellent maasage skills is great. Her pictures are same as real person and she has a beautiful body. She working at Spa know Simple English only, Will definitely RTM again.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=759548

Yo Yo is Slim, gentle, and soft spoken. Excellent maasage skills is great. Her pictures are same as real person and she has a beautiful body. She working at Spa know Simple English only, Will definitely RTM again.
Describe more la. If not you only sound like a promoter trying to promote her link.

So what are her services like? Fully nude? Nice big tits? Can suck cock and cum in mouth?? Can rubba rubba down south?

Working in a spa!!!?? I think no need to describe her liow. Sounds like money sapping spa routine.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Angon20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Ying Ying a couple of weeks ago
Heres a short review of
https://sglonelyguys.org/ying-ying-massage/

Made an appointment once i read reviews about the special chair service. Opened door to see a milf with super skimpy dress, an immediate turn-on! She is friendly and very feminine, auto removes her clothing for 4G roaming.

Location: 8/10 (not near to any MRT stations. But room is big clean neat. a plus point for being super discreet)

Looks: 6.5 /10 (MILF, bros looking for syt can give it a pass)

Body: 8/10 (Small size, great figure for her age, enhanced B to C boobs, nice ass, shaved pussy)

Massage: --/10 (didnt really try, as i prefer to go straight to sensual)

HJ: 8/10 (handjob was quite good, together with the special chairs treatments)

Sensual: 8/10 (hugs and kisses)

Reasons for RTM: yes for me, playability high, skimpy dress is a ultra big turn on for me! Bros that have yet to try the special chair treatment, its pretty worth it to give it a try. Just a heads up, chair treatment costs an additional $20.

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1