The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrBee is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone tried?

https://sbf.today/showthread.php?t=746531

Malaysian girl, looks cute!
Old 30-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 13
dragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonsect is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Don’t bother if you meant this Tian Tian , bro!

check out bro JohnDick’s comment and mine recently.

Thank you!
Visited last month because couldn’t book anyone else at central area, so was prepared to discount age since cat100. Prob early 30
Massage was passable and sensual was acceptable as mention.
The minus for me was the phone usage and the shortchange of time.
Didn’t bother to tip.
Old 30-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
MR for Yi Yi (SLG)
https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-yiyi/

RTM: No
Value: No

Looks: 7.5-8/10 Quite young looking, very pleasing face, quite beautiful in her own way. Actual person is maybe 80% of the photos.

Body: 7.5-8/10 Uni GF Body, nice rack and quite slim. Has some fats but like a normal girl would.

Massage: 7/10 Think of the uni GF who went for a class had some training, pretty good but not professional. Strength is quite good and knows where to press but massage was REALLY short. ~ 10 mins or less, we will get more to this later on.

HJ: 7/10. Half nude, and quite vanilla just the usual up and down that's about it. I think just not trained. Hopefully someone can help coach her a bit =)

Location: Very easy to get if you drive, not so sure by MRT. Super discreet.

Overall: I felt everything was super rushed... its not like someone else was waiting, true enough session was over and guess what, it was 25 mins. Including 2 showers. And at $120. Good god. I thought after the quick massage and HJ it was just round 1 since Ad says 2x right? But nope, came out of the shower and she was fully dressed and didn't invite me back for massage so I got the hint and left.

Too bad my mandarin is not so good so I couldn't properly voice what was wrong.

The thing is... I feel a bit conflicted writing this because she genuinely seems like a very nice person, and quite "togetherish" if you know what I mean. Very low commercial feeling. And doesn't check her phone. But the cheating on timing and also the high cost spoiled it a bit.

However, I think if some good bro Samaritans can go in and train her proper and tell her what's expected for service standards, I think she can go a very very far way.

Like Qing Chuan from SLG, she falls into a niche of those who like that uni GF feel. But both it seems,cut the time a fair bit for a higher price tag. Haha I've never been lucky with anyone $120 or above somehow, no idea why.

Damage: $120
Ah. I wanted to book her but tot that the pics might be fake. Fland i remember readung a mr that not same person but look like ceilia chueng?
Old 30-01-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
she's been on SLG before, same name even, for a few years. legit pink IC i believe but is a PRC who got citizenship. did try her before long ago, pre-enhancement. while there was something fun and fresh about her, surely didnt warrant the 150 price tag. strong vibes of upselling services when i visited, pretty crazy prices too.
No prc ML is worth 150, pls don spoil the market. Even wit her pink ic, we all know where she comes from. When i see ML list their services from A-B, we all know its going to be very watered down version and u will feel very cheated in the end.
Old 30-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone got intel when natalie coming back? in need of some servicing liao
Old 30-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
looks like u are really smitten by TB. enjoy while it last.
I like her but not to the point of being smitten with her lah haha. Just feel that I’ve already got quite good chemistry with her and can get the best bang for my buck with her at this point of time. If look for another ML then must try to rebuild chemistry again... a bit lazy to go through all the trouble hahaha.

Guess I’m just someone that likes familiarity lol
Old 30-01-2020, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 359 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7283 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You also don't know if our media will disclose your name.. Netizens hands itchy will then dig out your info and you will be famous for all the wrong reasons..

Can say is a quadruple whammy..
Yah man, but different folks have differing threshold for risk.... So some single guy not have much explaining to do so carry on as usual. But family man need to think carefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
My sentiments too. Ask customers to declare travel history meh? Would rather play safe for the time being..
Customer will tell truthfully meh? Yesterday I wanted to book an ML who remained here for CNY, I wanted to ask her if she got service any China customer or meet any China friends during CNY break. But I think again, she will surely no pblm one, all her customers look well. Then if ask liao dun go, might as well dun ask.... so I dropped the idea.
Old 30-01-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireslash View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/xin-xin-massage/

Anyone tried?

笑笑 was good!
I wonder too but she look familiar like a return
Old 30-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 13
sxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersxem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just kena my first landmine.

Patronised Candy from the nuru paradise.

Lets just say it was a horrible. Fat auntie with mechanical hj, WITH A FUCKING PLASTIC BAG ON HER HAND.

Decided to go beyond the beaten path to try this forum and boom, lol.

Happy new year i guess?
Old 30-01-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Spike900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Met Tang Tang the other day.

She has my elusive seal of approval physical appeal-wise, but alas she tends to look at her phone too much.
Hi bro Franco,

There are 2 Tang Tang listed on SLG, which one you referring to?

1. https://sglonelyguys.org/tang-tang-massage/
2. https://sglonelyguys.org/tangtang-massage/
Old 30-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
I'll TRY to lay low until this wuhan thingy is over. Too many unknown traffic to ml house. Better not risk it.
Old 30-01-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 15
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Well been awhile since I go find girls for massage, below are my honest FR, hope it give a heads up for all other bros as well.

https://sglonelyguys.org/mandy-massage/
Bad experience for me. Massage was at SPA which was not known in the first place, once reach I was like okkkk but i did ask in the first place where massage is. Second as its in spa so up front need to pay first thus i settle the bill $75 then guess what after HJ its another $50, stable stated that $100 for everything, total end up i pay $125...third is breast can see can touch but no suck so its a bit turn off for me.
Face:7/10 look young and pretty
Breast: 8/10 Small C but pink nips and most importantly natural
Massage: 6/10 Put in effort
Location: Central but toilet is bad...you need to walk past the whole hall to go to the toilet and its damn dirty inside. yucks.
RTM: NOPE

https://sglonelyguys.org/amy-massage/
Went to find her for a massage and other services am not disappointed. She is a pretty malay MIlF with shoulder length hair that you will want to look twice when she walk past on the street anw this is my review for her:
Massage:5/10 well am here not for the massage but she did massage ok only
Looks:8/10 malay milf
Breast: B cups with brown nips 7/10
Buttocks: meaty 10/10
GFE: 8/10 quite good she can hold a chat quite well
Place: 8/10 Small but clean and alone in the whole place
RTM: Yup hardly you can find malay milf that can do a good job like her one down side is time get short change 30 min.

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-ella/

This woman been here before, don't find her at all cost. Totally CMI. Only boobs are real but KNN cannot this cannot that so Bros u rather spend the money on food or shopping its better trust me. I don't know how to rate....
Old 30-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I wonder too but she look familiar like a return
You mean which one? 1 or 2? Both also not bad, visited a few times on the no. 2,quite friendly, no phone usage but quite restricted, cannot fondle cannot suck boobs. Not semi nude also, but overall if want a nice relaxing hour spend is still ok de from my opinion.

No.1 visit first time only both also say first time in Singapore

1. https://sglonelyguys.org/xin-xin-massage/

2. https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-xiaoxiao/
Old 30-01-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

now xby is back , any plan to revisit
Old 30-01-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
now xby is back , any plan to revisit
Sorry pardon me what is xby? Code word or place?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1