The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
fireslash deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Number 2. First one no interest
No. 2 got semi nude when you visit?
Old 31-01-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Ah. I wanted to book her but tot that the pics might be fake. Fland i remember readung a mr that not same person but look like ceilia chueng?
She's the same person, but give it a skip. I mean, 20 mins in and out. Never had that before.
Old 31-01-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Bro... you’re making life difficult for me man hahaha. Just when I’m about to pull the trigger on xby then you introduce a new target lol.

I kinda lean more towards xby’s looks but XX’s range of service like a bit better. Then again, TB started off quite vanilla for me but with each additional session, the action became more and more steamy. Maybe that might be the case with XBY also? Haha

But either way, with TB leaving for sure, I’ll probably sit out of the scene for at least 2 or 3 weeks until this whole nCoV situation stabilises. In the meantime, I can slowly decide if I still want to go for a session with XBY hahah
If u have strong self control than just take a hiatus.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wow..Cat is back...

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-cat/
Old 31-01-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2341 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
She should take a self imposed 1-2 week quarantine. Just to make sure.

Just saying.
Old 31-01-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoya-massage/

Appointment with her yesterday night. She stays alone the place is clean. massage nice and relaxing

enjoyable her BBBJ Shoik and also play along while during the happy ending.
i feel like she get a bit horny while hj
will rtm for sure.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Just saying.
Ask her wear mask
Old 31-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

MR for Xiao Yu 小鱼

Familiar location for most Bros, age probably as advertised.
Always excited to book girls who masked their photo, same pairs of eyes as recently RTC Summer,
she's really a looker with her long hair
Tall,toned body and slight broad shoulder but her pairs are a handful, upper B at least, overall very proportional to her build.
Massage not her forte but effort is there, half way through i flip over myself LOL
sensual wise she's really out to please, like her moan
though i got the hint of her positioning herself while caressing her boobs, make it difficult to access.
Maybe need more visits to built up rapport.
No rtm till i try Bella,
Not that she's isn't good but maybe we don't click, maybe those bros who are younger might appeal to her more.
Good for bros who are from the laying face up club.

MR for Yong Er 泳儿

Parking might be a challenge in the private estate.
Believe she's in her early thirties so bros expecting syt as photos will be dissappointed,
her pairs are enhanced imo, resembles Danae's but not hard ,damn her nips are soft.
She can massage well with skill and strength, very chatty lady and service orientated.
NO shower together and BJ claiming sore in mouth... meh..
Turned into cougar when sensual starts, bring my hands to roam her, press her pairs against my face
and keeps on asking me to attack,lick,kiss and caress her,
even during HJ she'll try to keep her boobs close to my face for feasting.
She cleans herself up after the deed so the hygiene is there.

As per what most bros mentioned, amid of the recent epidemic, will be lying low for the time being.
probably will be visiting regulars as they'll also be very selective on non familiar bros.
One of the regulars told me that there're a few bros who insist the MLs to service their dicks when the dicks don't look normal.
The ML declined and they throw tantrum at her.
For goodness sake, get yourself checked or if you did, at least chiong when you recovered.
Do our community a favor.
The bros might not be in this forum but just for awareness.

Thank You

Last edited by Charc0l; 31-01-2020 at 12:13 PM.
Old 31-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 14
Geek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud ofGeek has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxquerader View Post
Yah anyone tried her ? Seen no fr
I’ve tried before. Works in a spa around the CBD. Environment is quite run down, location also rather exposed. Girl is decently cute, but I won’t RTF coz of location
Old 31-01-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
MR for Xiao Yu 小鱼

Massage not her forte but effort is there, half way through i flip over myself LOL
sensual wise she's really out to please, like her moan
though i got the hint of her positioning herself while caressing her boobs, make it difficult to access.

Good for bros who are from the laying down club.
hey bro, do you mean lie face-up or lie face-down?
Old 31-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Best boobs is zoya la. Speaking og which, when is she coming back?
Zoya is flying back today. Not sure when she will start work. Or maybe quarantine first?
Old 31-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Wow..Cat is back...

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-cat/
Oh! I have seen her on SLG when I still have started chionging, then after that her advertisement was removed. Wanted to try her that time.

But now that's she's back, means she's back from China, so a bit dangerous ah. Like what the following bro replied, dunno she got quarrentine herself or not before starting now.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally managed to get back on here... haven’t been chionging since the start of the year, and when itchy, then this wuhan thing happened...

Dunno need to lie low for how long. Also dunno who to go for now, since like a lot of movement and changes in the past month.

Happy CNY to all bros anyway. Wishing everyone huat dua zai.
Old 31-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Just saying.
Actually quite a fan of her overall package but sadly will have to skip until 2 weeks later at least...
Old 31-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Zoya is flying back today. Not sure when she will start work. Or maybe quarantine first?
Hopefully will quarantine first but i think quite unlikely as we know the cost of upkeep here in SG,
the amount of $$ lost for that 2 weeks is quite substantial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykrete View Post
Actually quite a fan of her overall package but sadly will have to skip until 2 weeks later at least...
Yeah text her just now she mentioned started working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
hey bro, do you mean lie face-up or lie face-down?
My bad, apology. face up of course

Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1