The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 26-10-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
start37 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Nice moan!!
Old 26-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chia65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by start37 View Post
Nice moan!!
Seems fantastic
Old 26-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
cumplot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
luckily bro
Agree with you on this
Old 26-10-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 36
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Girl 2 :
We continued to have "van-sex" 2-3 times a week for the next 5 years, until the sofa bed hinge broken and the springs got loosen. so I sold my van and upgrade to a small car.

My girl is "plus" size but she really good in bed with moan exactly like JAV girls! She has the best boobs i ever played - smooth, firm and huge! However, my car is so small, it barely can sit 2 pax behind. I have to push my front seat all the way to the front, and tilt it downwards for extra space. It was also difficult to climb from the back to the front unlike my previous van, so it slow down the sex acts a lot and I can't jump to the front seat quickly and "escape" when i spotted police.

Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.

There was once I even drove into middle of a grass field, super dark and away from main road. I thought it will be safe because nobody and no police will ever drove into middle of the grass field to patrol. The place is so well hidden, inside a forest with no building around which may spot us. We were happily bonking FULLY NAKED, enjoying the breeze and sounds from the birds and crickets. Out of sudden, I saw a police SUV bash into the grass field with their blinkers on! We dived back into the car in lighting speed to dress up. Luckily I wore a shorts with t-shirt while my girl was wearing a tube with mini skirt, so we managed to get dressed before the police stopped next to us.

The police ordered me to step out of the car and ask for our IC. They comms back to HQ to check our background and the ownership of the car while questioning what we were doing. Of cos i denied having sex as we were fully clothed, I said we were chit-chatting and star-glazing but the police don't believe why we have to go to middle of the forest to chit chat! I give stupid excuse that other places were too crowded and noisy....we just want to find a quiet place to chat. The police was getting a bit impatient and wanted to bring us back for further questioning. But i managed to bull shit my way out....talking about star glazing and astronomy, and I wouldn't be able to see so many stars in other places because of light pollution.

Luckily, the police started to believe my bullshit when I talk about star glazing. However, as I still have my condom on and my cock shrink, the condom actually dropped on the ground thru my shorts!! I quickly step on the condom to avoid being noticed by the police, because that will be a dead giveaway that I was lying about having sex! Luckily the police didn't do any body search or car search, otherwise he will find a big box of condom and XXX video playing on the DVD player.

The police HQ comms back and said that our background are cleared. So the police let us go with a very stern warning, as it was a state land and I actually can be charged for trespassing! Since then, no more outdoor sex so we have to save $$ for transit hotel...it was much less exciting but i managed to last hours and gave her multiple orgasm. We do open the curtains and bonk facing the road to give free show, but seems that no one really spot us, i guess is the reflection from the windows so no one will actually notice. May be we should have open the door instead

Her moan: https://openload.co/f/K5BL8A9Myhc/AU...716-WA0000.mp3

Where was that? As in the estate,,,
Punggol or Sengkang area?
Use to be our hot spot there,,,
When the estate isn't that develop,,,
Old 27-10-2016, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Daiso2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaiso2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very interesting outdoor adventures from bros here
Old 27-10-2016, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Where was that? As in the estate,,,
Punggol or Sengkang area?
Use to be our hot spot there,,,
When the estate isn't that develop,,,
Punggol used to have lots of nice spot but everywhere already fully developed or blocked from access.

I remember driving all the way into Punggol Beach and had lots of great outdoor sex there. However after 911, they started to install police post, flood lights and coast Guard patrolling the area. Car sex is getting more difficult now, will have to go on foot to find more secured places for outdoor
Old 27-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are a lucky man.. the way she moans damn sexy.
Old 28-10-2016, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
BlurChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I actually asked the police how they managed to spot us

they said they were patrolling along the main road and spotted some shadows and reflection from my car...so they got curious and bash in to check out what's inside
The police damn on the ball
Old 28-10-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2482 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurChin View Post
The police damn on the ball
But spoilt our fun cos I haven't cum yet! My girl also no mood for outdoor sex after that. Have to stay low for some time in case police got a record
Old 28-10-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
CeltaVigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But spoilt our fun cos I haven't cum yet! My girl also no mood for outdoor sex after that. Have to stay low for some time in case police got a record
Very true, better play safe
Old 28-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://i65.tinypic.com/144co5e.jpg

Doing painting at mcsp around 2pm... Got people walk pass but don't know he saw it.. Thrilling
Old 29-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post

Doing painting at mcsp around 2pm... Got people walk pass but don't know he saw it.. Thrilling
You guys are adventurous!
Old 29-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
Watfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post

Wow still very bright in the afternoon
Old 29-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 16
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Gladly, my girl was very daring for outdoor sex. She wouldn't even mind if there are peepers and allow them to touch her. We had so much wild outdoor sex with free show for peepers, and even 3P with one of them! However, it will be a bit too open to do outside car in typical car parks, so I have to find some safe and secret place (which i never share in SBF) to have outdoor sex with her.
Sounds you have a girl who could be keen on dogging which seems popular in the UK and Europe. You did not mind sharing her with a total stranger? I personally would not mind with a friend.

Last edited by maxman; 29-10-2016 at 01:28 PM.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
KeeTongBoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to read so many outdoor adventures
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1