The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Anyone knows whether Zoya is still working? If yes, can some kind souls pass me her number?
Old 21-02-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

On hiatus so went to a Vietnamese-style spa for a change recently. It is right in the heart of my one of my playgrounds so memories were revived.

Had booked the lady boss as her online photos were alluring. Some of them show her in low-cut tops mind you. The hairwash was relaxing, but thing is her ample boobs were right in my face during the process. A few times, they came within a few centimetres away, but nothing more. Open concept, so nothing to escalate.

So tantalising nonetheless. Just sharing.

For those interested in a totally clean yet teasing experience, just Google "Vietnamese-style spa" and there you have it.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Doesn't matter lah you also don't have a chance to touch them lol..

As long as it looks real to you and you can fap to it then why bother wasting brain cells to analyze the authenticity of them lol..
Maybe next time go jp might bump into them as FL mah.

Knowing it's an enhanced boobs is a turn off for me.
Old 21-02-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Anyone knows whether Zoya is still working? If yes, can some kind souls pass me her number?
Old 21-02-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Juliuslee789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
I'd like to add a few more to the list

Eimi Fukada
Kishi Aino
Rina Rukawa
My fav is Arina Hashimoto
Old 21-02-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Anyone tried Xiaoya/Tuzi?Can Provide some ?http://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoya-massage/
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
boobs look enhance from pic, maybe those touch before can verify.

Guess it's time to share my experience with Xiao Ya whom I had a few weeks back.

I thought CC was my ultimate epic fail. Guess what? She's being seriously challenged for that dubious honour.

Enter totally sucky, Xiao Ya....
https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoya-massage/

I'm not going to launch into a 3 page diatribe, which I could, but frankly, that regrettable experience doesn't deserve wasting any more of my brain cells than it has already. So I'll just give a concise list of Pros and Cons.

Pros
1. Stays in the East not far from my own place.

Cons
1. Highly PS pictures! She's very mature, very. Nearing 40 perhaps? Nice fake tits but rest of body not at all maintained.
2. Phone use! Looking at phone as I walked in.
3. Totally overpriced at $120! I expected a premium MILF but she was nowhere close. I think $90 should be a fairer rate given her age and physicalities.
4. Mechanical HJ! No feeling, aggressive tugging.
5. Phone use! Looking at phone as she hj me.
6. Non responsive! Just lays there during mutual stimulation.
7. Phone use! Checking phone while I was fingering her.
8. Phone use! Checking texts as she was BBBJ-ing me.
9. Phone use! About to cim then she suddenly stop to check text.
10. Phone use! I had to grab tissues to clean myself because she was on the phone again.
11. Fake concern! Realizing my displeasure, tried to be nice, offer water.
12. Phone use! Send me off to door, phone still in hand and looking at it.
13. Mental trauma! Which I suffered because I felt like a fool spending that money on her when I could have had Tang Tang, RR, etc... All for $10 less!

Old 21-02-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Guess it's time to share my experience with Xiao Ya whom I had a few weeks back.

I thought CC was my ultimate epic fail. Guess what? She's being seriously challenged for that dubious honour.

I'm not going to launch into a 3 page diatribe, which I could, but frankly, that regrettable experience doesn't deserve wasting any more of my brain cells than it has already. So I'll just give a concise list of Pros and Cons.

Pros

Cons
1. Highly PS pictures! She's very mature, very. Nearing 40 perhaps? Nice fake tits but rest of body not at all maintained.
3. Totally overpriced at $120! I expected a premium MILF but she was nowhere close. I think $90 should be a fairer rate given her age and physicalities.
10. Phone use! I had to grab tissues to clean myself because she was on the phone again.
13. Mental trauma! Which I suffered because I felt like a fool spending that money on her when I could have had Tang Tang, RR, etc... All for $10 less!

Wow.. thats really bad.. rare to see you step on landmine... i usually follow your recommendations
Old 21-02-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Can share FR on jojo? Pm if not convenient to say out thanks
This jojo

https://sglonelyguys.org/jojo-massage/
Old 21-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliuslee789 View Post
If the virus continues for a few more months, this thread can change to be "tcss: my fav jap av girls" haha
Old 21-02-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Pros

Cons

Haha. I guess our resident valentino met someone he cannot satisfy or not bothering to fake it I guess.

Jokes aside, I stay true to my comments earlier. Decent overall but different bros probably experience different MLs differently. To each his own. If not a good experience then probably not for you.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
u may consider this 5 to rotate as well. haha
篠田ゆうYu Shinoda
辻本杏 Tsujimoto An
愛音まりあ Aine Maria
桃谷エリカErika Momotani
鈴木心春 Suzuki Koharu
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Erika momotani is the shit man. Pretty & slender. Last time downloaded all of her videos. Pity she had a short career.

If want half angmoh, rola misaki. (retired)
Not super slender but slim with huge boobs, China matsuoka. (retired)
Big boned but slim with killer boobs and enthu/proactive, rinne touka. (active)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanny87 View Post
I'd like to add a few more to the list

Eimi Fukada
Kishi Aino
Rina Rukawa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliuslee789 View Post
Wow thanks guys! This will keep me busy this weekend! Hahaha.

Actually had a nostalgic wank and creamed Azusa Ayano earlier.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Wow.. thats really bad.. rare to see you step on landmine... i usually follow your recommendations
Ya usually have pretty good hunches and judgement. I actually "felt" positive instincts before meeting her, but I guess nobody is infallible.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

[url]https://sglonelyguys.org/xiaoya-massage/[/Ifelt like a fool spending that money on her when I could have had Tang Tang, RR, etc... All for $10 less!

Dear Kopiosteve,

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences. Did you ask her to stop using the handphone from the start? I know some ML won't 自动 one, if no one says anything, they will just use and use the hp like we don't exist. Luckily for me so far, whenever I tell the ML not to use the phone. They will put down the phone during sensual.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I actually find non-nude chakuero gravure videos a lot alluring than outright JAVs.

Example of this genre:

Trailer for this title: https://idolerotic.net/blog-entry-7357.html

You get the idea.

A lot of "ai mai ai mai" teasing with nothing revealed.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Haha the one time I did it was the most stressful period ever in SB. Never again
LOL. Glad someone understand what I meant.
Yes, the stress of being chase everyday on PM.
Once bitten twice shy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1